Seeking Sci-Fi Fantasy Adventure F+

Started by anubis, July 12, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anubis

Hello Elliquiy! I'm wanting to try something new. I've asked people to play as multiple females before in an harem type thread never considering the fact that something like this could have been done on a grand scale, such as an group thread and so I humbly ask my fellow Elliquiy people to indulge me in a possible harem type but in a group situation. Now with the intro out of the way here's the plot.

Setting: Welcome to 2286. Ethan Rhodes is a well known for human trafficking, gambling, theft, assault on authorities, other various criminal offenses and violence. Escaping a death sentence on the moon of Aquarius he steals a ship to get away. What he found on the ship was something else. An advanced female Android prototype from the Terran Star Alliance. From here we could go around to location to location picking up his many female companions be it slaves or willing companions. Mayber the latter? I've actually haven't done something quite like it before. Also would love for someone to play as the Android  8-). As he escapes the Peace Keepers Ethan and his new grew are forced to make a blind jump. When they emerge they find themselves in a new galaxy and far from the home they once knew. So this now opens up to different species as well as human.

I'm thinking this might be a smut filled aventure yes, but this can be so much filled with plot, lore and fun! Would love everyone's thoughts on this and this is a basic idea and can be worked upon and fleshed out.

anubis

The Android character is now on hold, but many other characters are needed. Medical, Engineers!