Started by Flower, April 14, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Flower

I'll remove that request then. :)

Eikichi

You can remove my request as well, already worked something out.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Kokaine

For Nailah, I'd be willing to have her bring someone along (friend, slave, or guard) if people still want an in or starting connection.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

RavenBlackmoon

Consider me  interested. Now to see about a character...
Are there any specific roles or genders we need more of? Might consider joining as a slave in which case knowing who my master/mistress would be could inform character decisions.

Flower

Not really. Just make what you want to play. (^^)

Ket

Quote from: RavenBlackmoon on April 18, 2018, 01:10:04 AM
Consider me  interested. Now to see about a character...
Are there any specific roles or genders we need more of? Might consider joining as a slave in which case knowing who my master/mistress would be could inform character decisions.

I'm not sure what sort of connections you're looking for, but my character's background has her in a sort of relationship with one of her slaves. It could merely be a connection as to why your character would be there, if you're wanting to write a slave.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Flower

Quote from: Hyacinth on April 18, 2018, 06:09:27 AM
Good morning! (^^)

Soo I made two threads. Basically, inside of the party and outside of the party, meaning the garden, fountain,  and crap like that.

You can definitely start posting now. I have the date of the party in each thread. August 10 at sundown. It basically will continue until the early morning hours of the next day. Eventually, I'll have the senator, who is throwing it, drop in.

I do hope that's enough to get the creative smut juices flowing. Have fun. 😊

Flower

Still accepting people looking for smut and fun. (^^)

RavenBlackmoon

I am going to remove my interest at this time. Not quite ready to commit to a group roleplay.

Flower

Understandable! Good luck in your other writing ventures.

Amelita

Player: Amelita
Name: Domitius Marius
Role: Guard in the service of Cincia Canisia
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Personality: Loyal, dedicated, honorable, resilient, humble
History:

• Born to a merchant ship captain and his wife
  • Sponsored through the finest education by his father's employer
  • Decided to join the Roman army and rose up through the ranks swiftly due to both steadfast mentality, good head for leadership, and physical skill
  • Kept in touch with his benefactor, forming a strong bond
  • Learned of the benefactor's death a year after his father's death, and returned to lead the Canisia family guard. Feels he owes them unquestioned loyalty for what they did for him and his family.

Face Claim: Channing Tatum
Ons and Offs: here
Additional Notes: I don't care what gender my cowriters are.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Flower

Emjay

I may be able to join in three weeks xD
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Flower

If we're still open then, we'd be glad to have you. (^^)

Piercescion

Player: PierceScion
Name: Prince Hematuin Numen
Role: Prince of the Upper Kingdom, Cousin to the Great Pharaoh, Honored Guest of Rome (Royal Hostage)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Sullen, Brutal, Visceral, Aggressive, Physical
History:

• Head of the "Honored Guests" sent to Rome for five years
  • General of the Armies of the Upper Kingdoms
  • Experienced and renowned warrior among his people
  • Called The Black Asp by his foes for his aggression and lethal skills in warfare.
  • Was sent to Rome as a deal to maintain peace between the nations and as a way to keep him from rising higher in power within the Kingdom of Egypt.

Face Claim: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Ons and Offs: A hedonist to the fullest the idea of a Bacchanalia would instantly draw him to both the event and the faith. Extremely dominant and rough with those he deems as Meek or Submissive he is as passionate and versatile with those of a more dominant trend. Public exhibitions of his prowess, or private shows to the more subtle of voyeurs is always granted.
Additional Notes: While he is Heterosexual he is not against sharing a woman with another or several others.

Flower

Looks good. Feel free to join us in OOC. Most characters are writing in the interior of the domus so you can post your character there if you'd like.

Flower

I do think we can use some more female characters. Please don't be afraid to write a character sheet. This is a very laidback, chill game. I think of it as a non-stressful way to meet other writers in a group setting. :)

Bibliophilia

Player: Bibliophilia
Name: Sabina
Role: Slave in Senator Fhloston's domus
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Personality: Fiery; Inventive; Sensual; Clever; Loyal
History:

• Sabina was born to a slave in the senator's employ, and might very well be his bastard, though there are any number of other potential biological fathers.
  • She taught herself to read when she was a child, and often sneaks reading material from the study.
  • Her ambition is to somehow gain her freedom and marry an influential man.
  • She loves swimming and bathing nearly as much as she loves reading, and spends a lot of time doing so, since she doesn't have to do it in secret.
  • For a time she carried on an affair with a powerful member of society, and believed they would petition for her freedom or at least purchase her, but neither happened and eventually she grew cold toward them, so the affair ended.

Face Claim: Lesley-Ann Brandt
Ons and Offs: Sabina is a consummate switch, and quite open to most things.  Biblio's O & Os
Additional Notes: Perfectly happy with all genders both in and out of character.

Flower

Flower

I forgot an essential step. Post your sheets into the approved charrie thread.

Flower

Still looking for male and female characters. Fill out that super easy sheet and jump into the action.

Kokaine

If anyone is worried about interaction I have a girlie posted that is looking for interaction and there are plenty of others that have yet to post :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

NikangKaori

Color me interested! I have been craving a setting like this!
Lovely Niki's Ons, Offs & Desires & RP Examples

RP Partner Vacancy: No Vacancy
Fire & Gasoline - Opposites Attract RP
Paying Off A Debt - Regency Era RP

"Writing a good story is like creating art. And I want all of my art pieces to be beautiful. That's just who I am."