Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

No. Would you like me if I asked you to go skydiving with me?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

Yes, but I would likely not ever go skydiving? Unless I really insanely madly whole-heartedly trusted you and you gave me a crazy long list of explanations as to why it would be a good idea as well as how we will come out of it all right before I proceed to curl into a ball and swear never to do it again once we are through?

Would you like me if I had to ask you to hold my hand when we went up or down stairs?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. I would even go as far as to carry you up or downstairs if a situation called for it. Would you like me if  in reality I was anti-social?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

Yes. I think we can all be anti-social some time or another. You do what makes you feel best. <3

Would you like me if I decided to give up all my belongings to the poor and less fortunate?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I helped make your dreams a reality?

Mnemosyne

Yes, but I would very much question how you would do as much.

Would you like me if I tried to stop you from helping me?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, not everyone wants to helped. Would you like me if I was jailed for a crime I did not commit?

Captain Maltese

Yes. And I would like you if you had committed the crime too - although it would depend on the crime.

Would you like me if I was the one responsible for your (justified) prison time?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as the crime was a just one. A crime that you did with good reason. I'd probably be happier if you intended to save me from jail afterwards, but it is not required for me to like you.

Would you like me if I tried to hide out in your home from someone who might do us both harm?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I would be honored to give you shelter. Provided you gave me fair warning so I could take adequate counter measures.

Would you like me if I told you to go to a certain room and stay and lock the door there if the threat was within a reason time limit?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as you also give me a way to know for certain it is you when you decide it is safe to come back out.

Would you like me if I questioned your authority?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I would you like you twice as much. Authority must always be questioned to be worthy of respect. Some times it takes a lot of guts to ask those questions, too.

Would you like me if I suggested a tent camping trip?

Mnemosyne

Yes. So long as it is somewhere open so I can see the stars.

Would you like me if I suggested we play a game where we try to see who can last the longest sitting outside in the rain before they felt too cold?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I would be amused and say yes. I'm fairly tolerant to being wet and cold.

Would you like me if I invited you into a sauna, complete with birch twigs and vodka? And a swim in the snow afterwards? It's really vitalizing.

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as you do not mind if I do not consume of the vodka if I am in fact too afraid to. Or that I question what the birch twigs are for?

Would you like me if I stubbornly decided to stand out in a blizzard because I was mad at you?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

The twigs are for spanking the naked skin, lightly. It's very traditional. If you went into a blizzard because you was mad with me I would be very worried for your mental state - and for our relationship - and offer to trade places with you. If I was responsible for this much anger I should be the one paying for it.

Would you like me if I went chasing a tornado and invited you to come along?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I would love to do that, so long as we had a nice sturdy vehicle to go on with. It would be very thrilling to meet the eye of a storm. I do love the sound of it, quite literally.

Would you like me if I attempted to ignore you?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I would respect it, but I would not enjoy it one bit unless it was a situational thing. Until you reached out again yourself, I would stay away for an infinite period. Begging for attention I do not do.

Would you like me if I played an instrument, or tried to, some evenings?

Deamonbane

I've had a roommate that wanted to learn how to play the Violin. So long as I have some noise cancelling headphones, we good.

Would you like me if I was a night owl?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Despairs

Yes. I am  one. Would you like me if I had a disability and as a result of that I become a daredevil, knowing full well what the consequences of my actions would be, all for the sake of feeling alive?

Lapine

Of course.  But I'd fear for you.

Would you like me if I sang children's songs that got stuck in your head?

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as you do not mind if I sing along or carry on singing late into the night when the song resurfaces in my mind?

Would you like me if I decided to cut all of the power in your home?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, I like the dark. I have taught myself how to navigate in the dark. Would you like me if I was poor?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I would like you no matter how much money or things you had. I'm much happier just sitting around talking, or reading, or exploring.

Would you like me if I decided to go on a hunger strike for five days in a row?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, it depends on what the hunger strike is for. Would you like me if I was evil?