Epic Fantasy taken     
Modern: Dare
Rotational Favs:
Sci Fi: Xcom
Vigilante
Supernatural: Haunted/Nightmare
Supernatural: Lost Island

A note on NC:
In short, I'm not interested in NC that concludes with the character enjoying the experience. In my opinion this is unrealistic, trivializes it, and can sometimes even romanticize it. NC should affect the story and the characters appropriately. Aspects of it may prove physically enjoyable in some circumstances, and it may provoke some kind of internal awakening after the fact, but the overall emotional trauma that comes with such a dark affair should never be sidelined completely.

In the case of corruption themes, a growing appetite to sexual desire is something else. If for whatever reason the story ends up having a greater occurrence of NC, and should the player feel it appropriate that their character finds continued offenses less traumatic over time then that's totally fine.

Sci-Fi Dystopia: The Imperium (GM for F)(F for GM), NC, longterm

GM lf F: Searching (1.5 slots).
F lf GM: Searching.

GMxF
Primarily I'm looking for a player for a longterm RP, but as long as I can find that and I like the idea, I'd be happy to run another version as a player with another GM. If you're looking to GM let me know if you have a different setting in mind, any story ideas you'd like to run, or if within certain themes and/or kinks you are open to me making my character first and building a story around her.

Extra info for GMs

Extra bonus points if you're willing to keep a Roster to help us keep track of NPCs. Example in the 'More RP Thoughts' section below.

Characters/Stories I'm particularly interested in, let me know if any of the following appeal to you:
Chancellor's Daughter, Academy Bully: Others seek to take advantage of her, but she equally takes advantage of others.
Celebrity: An actress, singer, model, or athlete sponsored by the Imperium, who walks a fine line between freedom and servitude.
Imperium Soldier/Mercenary: Trained by the Imperium with the latest tech to uphold questionable laws, or a mercenary taking on odd jobs.

Subplots I'm interested in exploring:
Black Market: As long as the Imperium profits from it, all underground drugs/tech/sex trafficking are on the table.
Underground Sex Arena: Dark Web fights where viewership is sold at a premium, and bribes can make almost any fantasy a reality.

System
In any story with frequent combat, a custom system will probably be a must.

The Setting
The Imperium portrays itself as an idyllic society, and by all appearances it appears to be just that. Architectural marvels adorn it's gleaming cityscape,
they hold the world's leading experts in every scientific field, and crime and poverty appear to be at all time lows. By all appearances it has earned its sterling reputation, but is it truly everything it appears to be? Beneath the surface, a thriving entertainment industry keeps society distracted, while drug and sex industries keep still more complacent. Failing those, reeducation camps will have dissenters singing a different tune in a matter of months - and those who need to be made public example of, there's always exile to the lawless undercity. When compared to the alternative, isn't it easier to accept, nay, embrace a little corruption?

Heroine Plot bunnies: Who does our tale follow? Perhaps...
A Celebrity, forced to not only entertain and distract the populace, but to cater to the whims of the corrupt elites who take an interest in her.
A Student, attending Academy and being exposed to the Imperium's flaws for the first time. There may be bullying, extortion, humiliation, and more.
A Soldier, with all the latest technology and scientific experiments, built to crush dissenters, rebels, (alien?) invaders, or opposing nations as needed.
A Rebel Spy, gathering information while avoiding suspicion. May work in a lab, among business executives, or within media or military industries.
A Princess, daughter of the chancellor, may attend Academy or see to her own business, being taken advantage of, and/or taking advantage of others.
A Civilian, Executive, or Heiress, simply trying to live as best they can while working within the rules of the system.

The Story
Once we have an idea on the character, we'll talk plot and kinks! Where we want the story to go, what other characters might be essential to help tell that story.

Potential Plots/Sideplots
Imperium vs. Rebels: Rebels are making major plays to expose the Imperium, declaring all-out war.
Imperium vs. Invaders: Yes, the Imperium is flawed, but it protects against them.
The Chancellor's Call: Serving the Chancellor is considered the highest honor, be it as advisor, political ally, or sexual companion.
A Job Opportunity: The Imperium is offering a dream position, but is it too good to be true?
Revenge: An Imperium elite made an enemy. They think they are untouchable, prove them wrong.
More Tech, More Problems: Artificial Intelligence, vengeful robots, blackmail hackers, oh my!
Black Market: As long as the Imperium profits from it, all underground drugs/tech/sex trafficking are on the table.
Underground Sex Arena: Dark Web fights where viewership is sold at a premium, and bribes can make almost any fantasy a reality.

Additional Lore
Imperium Prejudices (I consider these standard but optional)
Matriarchal: It's not that men are second-class, but here women are perceived to be better leaders.
Bow to your Queen: The Chancellor provides for you, you will show reverence.
Extreme Beauty Standards: It's not enough to only be smarter, the Imperium must be sexier than their rivals too.
    Includes: Genetic Selection, Mandatory Exercise, Dietary Restrictions, accessible Plastic Surgery.
Controlled Lab Births: Lab births tend to favor genetically optimized youth, favoring women more often than not.
Sexual Rights: Sex work is safe and legal, and casual sex is common, but activities are expected to be kept largely private.

Form of Government
The Imperium represents itself as an Intellectual Oligarchy, with an Imperium Senate and an elected Chancellor.
The Imperium Senate is formed by the cities most erudite individuals, proven in areas of science and industry.
Two Chancellor candidates are democratically elected, but the Senate has the final say. Chancellors serve until death, or until they step down.
For the last thirty-nine election cycles, the Senate continues to deliberate on a worthy Chancellor until their decision is unanimous.
The Imperium provides a high standard of living to its citizens, but it still controls public thought via control of the police and media.

Lore
Setting
Modern, Supernatural
Town of Chizuki (Blood Moon), Japan/Chizuki High

The Spirit Realm
The Spirit Realm appears as a place of eternal night and a blood red moon. It is closely linked to the realm of the living, otherwise known as the Mortal Realm, taking on its physical appearance and landscapes. Though most mortals cannot perceive spirits in the Spirit Realm, spirits perceive the Souls of mortals as small blue flames. When experiencing strong emotions, Souls produce positive or negative energy that nourish the spirits of the Spirit Realm.

With few exceptions, neither Soul nor spirit can be truly destroyed, merely weakened or transformed.

Lesser Spirits
Lesser Spirits are spirits who exist only to scavenge the small traces of energy more powerful spirits leave behind. They are simple-minded creatures, but they will slowly grow into something more as they consume energy. Time slips by quickly for these spirits, who often take hundreds to thousands of years to consume enough energy to acquire intelligence.

Guardian Spirits
Spirits that consume positive energy become Guardian Spirits. They often become protectors of individual living souls, but few instead take up a greater cause to maintain balance between the two realms. Their powers are limited, but they are essential to the stability of both realms.

Evil Spirits
Spirits that consume negative energy become Evil Spirits. These spirits gain both greater power and hunger in equal measure. In order to sate this hunger they actively seek to influence the mortal realm to farm more and more negative energy. Evidence of their activities often are reported by mortals as the work of ghosts, but spirits take many different forms and seek to feed on negative energy in as many different ways.

Yokai
The only being that upsets the balance more than a rampaging Evil Spirit is that of a Yokai. When an Evil Spirit consumes a Soul they become a Yokai. When a Soul is filled with hopelessness or despair, they become vulnerable. A vulnerable soul can be possessed by spirits, and a dying vulnerable soul can be consumed by Evil Spirits powerful enough to withstand the Souls flames. Once they transform into a Yokai they gain a physical body and the means of entering the Mortal Realm to create and harvest more and more negative energy. Their physical form also makes them immunte to a Magical Girl's purification abilities, though, unlike Evil Spirits, they can be killed instead.

Magical Girls
One of the most effective ways for Guardian Spirits to maintain balance is to select Magical Girls to fight out of control Evil Spirits on their behalf. There are a number of factors that influence any living souls candidacy, but the purity of their Soul is chief among them. Once a mortal agrees to forge a bond with a Guardian Spirit, they gain the ability to disconnect their Soul from their body. By doing so, they step into the spirit realm in a new transformed body they can use to restore balance between the two realms.

Transformation
In the Spirit Realm, a Magical Girl's Soul takes on a physical form with new dress, enhanced physical abilities, and access to a single elemental magic of fire, ice, water, lightning, wind, or earth. This form has the vitality of the Magical Girls Soul, completely separate from that of their original physical form. Injury, or any loss of physical virginity, sustained in the Magical Girl form does not transfer to the original body and recovers naturally when not in use. When a Magical Girl is defeated, their Soul is weakened, returning to its original physical body to recover.

Magical Girl Class Features: A pure soul recruited by a Guardian Spirit to help maintain balance between two worlds.
     Magical Girl Transformation: Transforms into a Magical Girl, gaining new dress, enhanced abilities, and access to Elemental Magic.
     (Optional) Magical Girl Weapon: The Magical girl transformation comes with a unique Magical Weapon.
     Pure Soul: When transformed, gain +10 Allure, and +10 Max MP (does not stack with other effects that increase Max MP).
     Purify: Can touch a defeated Evil Spirit and utter the command 'purify,' transforming it into a Lesser Spirit.
     Magical Girl Recovery: The Magical Girl form recovers from injury and loss of virginity after a period of rest.
     On Defeat: When defeated, she returns to her physical body.

Witch
When a Magical Girl embraces darkness, their purity is corrupted and their bond with their Guardian Spirit is forever broken. They lose their Magical Girls abilities, but they gain the ability to harness dark magic, to turn negative energy into magical strength. Though they can still maintain their original bodies to return to the mortal world, many instead make permanent residence in the Spirit Realm.
Magical Girl (GM for F)(F for GM), NC, longterm

Setting
If left unchecked, Evil Spirits and Yokai torment mortal souls in order to feast on the negative energy they leave behind. In ancient times Guardian Spirits relied on noble warriors to maintain balance between Mortal and Spirit Realms, but as the Mortal Realm advanced into the modern era finding innocent souls with pure hearts became even harder to come by. These days those pure hearts are only found in young women, and as such, Guardian Spirits must recruit Magical Girls to purify corrupted Evil Spirits, and in rarer cases, to destroy Yokai.

The Story
Varied plot threads should be relevant in both the Mortal Realm and Spirit Realm (Persona series anyone?). For the most part, the Mortal Realm should feel very slice-of-life, but Spirit Realm threats may certainly spill into the Mortal Realm and create some fun drama. The Spirit Realm portion will mostly revolve around combat, but may also involve a splash of investigation or other story threads.

As for the exact setting, I'm quite partial to the anime tropes, revolving around a Japanese High School and student aged 16-18. That said, there is flexibility to take this elsewhere. A Western sort of Buffy the Vampire Slayer flavor might also be interesting, or an older Magical Girl, maybe just graduating and struggling with part-time jobs or some other B plots may also have a lot of potential.

Kinks
A majority of the kinkiness would likely take place in the Spirit Realm in the form of NC. This can include monstrous-like forms, and certainly some manner of tentacles, but certainly there's plenty of variety to be had between Evil Spirits and demonic Yokai. The idea also, is that distressing a Magical Girl will lead to negative energy the spirits can feed on, which can serve to make them stronger as well.

Other than that, the Mortal Realm could be home to some smut, but in this longterm RP I would prefer to push this further down the line. Some lighter smut can occur earlier, with some flirting with temptation, or some earlier physical contact experimentation, but for this story a more innocent, slower pace character would be more ideal.

A System?
I'm quite fond of using dice and employing various homebrew mechanics, so happy to talk about that more if you are interested. I'll want this for at least one game, but if I end up taking multiple RPs off this idea, they don't all require it.

Necessary System Details: Dice Rolls
Preferential System Details: Stats/Character Sheet, different magical abilities, HP Damage, Erotic HP (EHP) Damage
Optional System Details: Level-up, Abilities/Buffs that can be won in victory and potentially absorbed and lost on defeat

PM me?
If interested, what kind of setting and kinks are you interested in?
Are you more interested in player or GM roles? If player, have any ideas for your character?
Are you interested in a homebrew system, or would you prefer freeform?
Would you like help finding character images?

Sci-fi Soldiers, defeated and captured ~Xcom inspired~

Very loose idea, inspired by the world of Xcom. If you are unfamiliar, basically it's human soldiers warring against a diverse cast of aliens. It's a strategy game where your soldiers not only get shot, stunned, debilitated, poisoned, electrocuted, mind-controlled to attack their allies, and wrapped by a sci-fi naga, but the badguy aliens also like to capture the soldiers when the opportunity arises. Unfortunately, this game has a tragic lack of sexual content... but, you know, we can fix that.

So I'm looking for a world of action and filthy, smutty nonsense. A group of female soldiers will face alien coalition forces and suffer the full extent of their depraved urges on the battlefield as well as off of it. Snake-aliens, hulk-aliens, egyption god-aliens, tentacle-aliens, torture robots, and whatever else we deem a fun time. This might work with a single protagonist we follow, or multiple protagonists that suffer various different fates. I do prefer longterm games, so ideally our story will also be something of an epic tale as our soldier(s) struggle to survive and overcome the alien threat.

Non-con themes would be a must, and some of the content I seek for this idea might be considered extreme so to be safe we'll put it in that category. The smut is fun, but I do still insist on a meaningful story here. The action will be of some importance too, with guns, grenades, intense struggles... and we could use dice to add in some randomness or we could freeform the action and see how things go. Probably one of us will control the aliens and serve as a bit of a GM, but I'm open to other types of RPs depending on the ideas and inspiration presented to me.

Check my standard limits, expectations, and O/O's below, and If you're interested send me a message and let's brainstorm a bit on how this RP could work! Definitely let me know what kinks you might especially like to include too!

Dare

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Inspiration

E-Girl: Character Concept

Work in Progress
Background:
She's popular, sexy, and flirty - and she knows how to use that to make a lot of money on the internet. At first her content is rather tame, but as she gains a following demand for lewd content rises to a breaking point, and ultimately she can't resist. She progresses slowly, always teasing for more to come for her most loyal followers. Those willing to pay a monthly premium she calls her 'sponsors.'

As a reward she hosts a special stream once a week where she engages in casual conversation, drinking games, and the occasional dare. She teases, she flirts, and always keeps her sponsors wanting more. She ends each of these sessions with a striptease, giving them a little taste of what they really want. At first she starts relatively tame, stripping down to a her underwear, and then a bikini. Over time she jiggles her breasts in front of the camera, followed by groping herself complete with soft, playful moans. She builds up to skimpy lingerie, and participates in suggestive activities, suggestively sucking off a popsicle, or spilling milk down her half-naked chest. She is often asked how long she will tease them until she finally goes topless for them, and she always assures them that good things come to those who wait - often paired with a coy wink.

She's not strictly focused on her sponsors, however. For everyone else she still releases content daily across multiple social media platforms to increase her popularity. She takes up modeling, releases regular dancing videos, and occasionally tries her hand at a comedic sketch. As such her popularity is always rising, and there's no doubt her net worth is in the tens to hundreds of millions.

Possible Plots:
Romance Story w/ another e-celebrity, a shy nerd, one of Marvel's Avengers - anything with a compelling plot to go with it.
A sponsor grows obsessed, planting hidden cameras when she's out of the house, and trying to insert themselves into her life.
(NC sextape) One of her sponsors is growing tired of the flirting and teasing, and decides to take matters into their own hands.
She becomes a victim of blackmail, forced into following their commands for fear of ruining her career.
Someone pays a lot of money for her kidnapping - where she is placed into an arena where sex fights are streamed to the dark web.
Off to vacation her plane crash-lands on a hidden island, complete with other survivors, natives, and possibly drug cartels or supernatural beasts.
A zombie apocalypse, and the struggle to find people she can trust. Maybe with an added romance of a potential bodyguard.

Shadowheart Misadventures
Based on Baldur's Gate 3, game or DnD lore required. Possible BG3 spoilers within.

Perils:
Mindflayers: Capture, telekinesis, pod imprisonment, tentacle exploration, psychic punishment...
Ogres/Gnolls/Orcs: Physical domination, size difference, chained and collared enslavement, gangbangs, cum bath...
Devils: Soul contracts, hell servitude, toy play, pain play, magic play, slave training...
Minthara (Drow Mistress): Capture, goblin/hobgoblin/orgre horde, imprisonment, interrogation, horde entertainment, slave training...
Absolute Slave (Eldritch Lords): Psychic domination, slave training, servitude...
Underdark: Drow, Duergar, Spiders, Driders (Spider People), webs, poisons, enslavement, gangbangs, horde entertainment...
Undead: Ghosts, skeletons, zombies, light horror elements...
Ketheric Thorm: Physical superiority, capture, servitude, horde entertainment, enslavement...
Moonmaiden (Celestial Mistress): Dark servant punishment, capture, toy play, magic play, hero entertainment...
Shar (Goddess of Darkness): Demands of her dark deity, punishment for attempting to rejoin the light, capture by servants of darkness...
City Mischief: Guard inspection, drugged at a tavern, public humiliation, halfelf racism, thieves guild capture, mercenary forced recruitment...
Orin: torment, capture, enslavement, pain play, dom/sub play, slave corruption...
Steel Watchers: metallic abuse, capture, delivery to overseer, collared enslavement...

Underground Arena

Cosplay/Isekai

Cyberpunk

Unassorted
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
(F lf GM)(NC Misadventures) Fantasy Adventures, Magical Girls, E-Girl in Trouble, oh my~

Plot Ideas

Stranded*on hold

Only (16-18), she was supposed to be on vacation, but she crash-landed on the beach of an undiscovered island. There's no phone reception, no law and order, and no coffee shops. There may be other survivors, but they are not all friendly. And what awaits her on the island is much worse. Perhaps there's some friendly natives, and some not so friendly ones. Perhaps criminal organizations hide here, or perhaps mystical creatures hide beyond.

Plot hooks:
Our heroine meets a female native who helps her - but the two must struggle to survive the islands perils together.
Opposing tribes both want to capture our Heroine, but what do they want with her?
Mysterious ruins and strange creatures make survival all the more complicated, but what secrets wait within?
The other survivors don't get along, and some are quick to take advantage of lawlessness to get what they want.

Content may include but is not limited to:
Non-con, monsters, hostile tribes, skimpily dressed natives, tribal rituals, lawlessness, tomb raiding, survival

World of Nightmare *on hold

She wakes up in a world that is not her own. She doesn't understand the rules, but it seems if she's not careful she won't survive it. Dangers lurk around every corner, and each monster seems a bizarre construction between the mundane and the surreal. Maybe the world's inhabitants insist this is not a nightmare, but a fantasy - hers. They might insist she desires this depraved world, and desires to be forcibly taken.

Can she find friends and allies here, or is she truly alone? Do her enemies leave her when they are done, do they capture and imprison her, or do they kill her, causing her to wake-up in a new nightmare? Is there something beautiful hidden within, or is it all twisted and horrifying landscapes? Does something manipulate things behind the scenes, or is she wandering aimlessly in this world of nightmare?

Non-con, monsters, tentacles, bestiality, the grotesque, surreal concepts, shifting landscapes, obscure scenarios, corruption, death and revival

Traditional Fantasy *on hold

Our heroine lives in a world of swords, sorcery, and monsters. She travels alone, or as part of a party, struggling to survive from one encounter to the next. She might grow stronger, explore dungeons, find treasure, lose treasure, and will certainly fall victim to numerous traps and enemies along the way.

Plot hooks:
After dreaming of it for years, our heroine is just starting her adventure! What awaits her in the outside world?
Our Heroine led a simple life, but her village has been destroyed and she has been captured. A new life begins, and she has a bad start.
Our Heroine is recruited for a quest, sent out by a village elder, a monarch, or a god.
Our Heroine is a Princess on the run - her kingdom conquered... Can she reclaim it?
Our Heroine is a treasure hunter, and she alone has discovered a city of ancient ruins.
Our Heroine is an amazonian, or wild elf - her quest takes her out into the outside world.

Non-consent, dungeons, dragons, loot, monsters, bestiality, quests, epic-level threats, clothing/armor destruction, heroine corruption

Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk *on hold

A world of science fiction awaits. Maybe it's populated with new worlds, space ships, and aliens. Or perhaps its on Earth, with incredible technological advancements, brilliant neon cities, perhaps overrun with crime. The setting is wide open, and advanced tech gives us some fun new kinks to explore.

Plot hooks:
Our Heroine is an explorer on a new world, perhaps stranded, or kidnapped, and must struggle to survive.
Our Heroine is the girlfriend of a controlling crime boss... but she wants out.
Our Heroine is a brand new pop star, an idol, but becoming a celebrity has some unexpected downsides.
Out Heroine is a spy working against the almighty Imperium, a corrupt government that harshly punishes those that oppose it.

Non-con, aliens, cyber kinks, electric shocks at the push of a button, blackmail, compromises, gang warfare, sex-trafficking

E-Girl Revenge/NC Tournament *on hold

She's popular, sexy, and flirty - and she knows how to use that to make a lot of money on the internet. Trouble is, her lewd photographs attracted the wrong kind of attention. Someone dangerous wants her, and she plays along, flirts, takes their money - but ultimately, doesn't deliver. Angry, perhaps humiliated, they plan to get even. They spend a lot of money to not only make her disappear, but to take their revenge. And oh, is it sweet.

She's placed into an underground arena, where matches are broadcast on the dark web for a premium. Two combatants are chosen, and the loser is subject to the debased whims of the viewers - and the matches are rarely fair. In some cases, the winner simply abuses the other with a strap-on and some toys - but in others, the loser might be subject to bestiality, bondage, whips, humiliation, or even sold into slavery when the viewership drops.

Plot Hooks (replaces E-girl background)
Our Heroine is a fighter who enters a dark web tournament willingly or otherwise.
Our Heroine is a kidnapped princess, forced to entertain her conquerors.
Our arena takes place in a traditional fantasy setting.

Non-con, revenge, kidnapping, humiliation, arena fighting/wrestling, bestiality, bondage, gangbangs, bukkake

Fandoms

A few fandom ideas I would consider - but need a lot of planning to flesh out. Can maybe mix with some of the earlier ideas.

DC: Supergirl, Wonderwoman
Devil May Cry: Trish
Disney: Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan
Fairy Tail: Lucy.
Final Fantasy: Tifa, Aerith, Rikku, Ashe, Fran.               
League of Legends: Too many to count.
Overwatch: Mercy or D.va.
Resident Evil: Jill, Claire
RWBY: Blake~
Sailor Moon: Jupiter, Venus
Star Wars
Samus Aran

Seeking GM Ideas

Jinxed

(16-18) She's Jinxed. Cursed. Haunted. Whether by occult or ghostly intervention, or sheer misfortune, she simply can't catch a break. Her adopted family mistreats her, those surrounding her suddenly act on their darker impulses, random spikes of pleasure throw off her focus, and her clothing malfunctions at the worst times. It's one bad thing after another, with only a few moments of hopeful reprieve between.

Ideally there may be romantic interest or two and some other positive experiences/relationships that help to keep the heroine from falling into total despair.

Non-con, humiliation, blackmail, abuse, clothing malfunctions, ghosts, witches, magic, demons, drugging, gangbangs, bondage

Imperium Cast

The Imperium                                                           

Rebecca Lyon, Chancellor

Helena Lyon, Chancellor's Daughter

Maria Leonova, Military Officer

Vincent, Soldier

Iris, Soldier

Mina, Celebrity

Ashcroft Academy                                                           

Headmaster Olivia Argent

Professor Sylvia Bell

Specializes in Medical Biotechnology.

Professor Lloyd Harrison

Specializes in Engineering and Robotics.

Veronica Evergreen

Junior student, Heiress.

Alice Wrenn

Freshman student.

Rebels

Rebel Handler

Rebel Agent

Rebel Hacker

Rebel Spy

Works as a reporter for the Imperium Times.

Innovation Biotech                                   

Sophie Alexander, Co-owner

Engineer

Elena Nikolos, Bodyguard

Vivian Williams, Secretary

Kara Malcolm, Geneticist

Fiona Grant, Intern

Interning with the Genetics department.

Unaffiliated

Valerie Moreau, Operative

Kira Maikova, Mercenary

Claire Morgan, Imperium Elite

Involved in the fashion industry.

Vaughan, Club Owner of Vertigo

Ava, Android Prototype

Chromium Industries

Nadia Dumont, CEO

Heriess, following her mother, Erica Dumont.

Isabelle Olivier, Security Specialist

Monique Cardot, Biochemist

Nina Cleary, Business Executive

Jane, Test Subject

A purchased slave.

Extra