Anthro Wars interest check:)

Started by WhiteTigerForever, November 16, 2010, 03:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnowThySire

Well, I have no problem playing multiple characters. I'll play the whole wolf tribe if I have to. Also the wolf tribe should probably have ice type magic.
There can only be one king.

Isengrad

Horse= Physical manipulation with inscribed runes.(meaning burts of strength, hardening of the skin into an armor like substance... stuff like that.. course that can also include  naughty things.. like sexual fluid volume)

original artwork by karabiner

KnowThySire

DigitLninja

I am trying so hard not to get into a competition of sexual nature with mr. super horse here...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

KnowThySire

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 22, 2010, 09:23:55 AM
I am trying so hard not to get into a competition of sexual nature with mr. super horse here...

Well, eventually you're going to have to if there's only one female..... Why not go all out now?  XD

Isengrad

I'm an imaginative Kind of guy.

and didgit don't worry, i place limitations on all the magic of this nature, physical manipulation is such a powerful magic(even the sex magic kind) I'm going to try real hard not to make him a Gary sue character.

KnowThySire

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/2C00L4SCH00L/Vantage_Point.jpg

That'll be the Anthro of my main character. I'll find other pics for the other members of the wolf tribe. Anyone know how many positions do I need to fill?

DigitLninja

I have no image for my character. and none of the images I have seen fit him well.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Isengrad

mine is just a rough resembalance.

As far as Wolfs go. You are the alpha.. you will need a beta male as well as an alpha female, a beta female would work as well. thats using base wolf pack.

Or if you want a more fantasy sounding social struce you can go with the anita blake series social structure

Ulfirc= leader (i.e. you)
Lupa is your mate
Freki and geri are your third and fourth in command
Bolverk is a completely optional one, That is your Evil Do'er.. he is the whip master.. the one that punishes in your stead.

KnowThySire

I'll probably stick to the pack structure since it's more wolf-based unless Tiger tells me otherwise.

WhiteTigerForever

tribes, "legit magical powers", conflict, war...

lets get organized, XD  I'm still posting... and you amongst your own tribes decide your sexual natures and kinks lmao:

nooooooooo do stay with pack structure, it's excellentXD
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Isengrad

not much to think about for me, Its rules of the horde.. The strong survive, the strongest rules.. if you cant use a weapon your good for housework and fucking.. thats it.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Isengrad on November 22, 2010, 03:03:10 PM
not much to think about for me, Its rules of the horde.. The strong survive, the strongest rules.. if you cant use a weapon your good for housework and fucking.. thats it.

*points to the spear in my sig*

My favorite is the double Chinese close combat Butterfly Swords. I love them for many reasons.. but the first reason I started working with them is because of my.....top half size XD... it is more practical XD Hun-gar i.e Black Tiger and Wing-Chun (which was invented by a woman btw and is basically the same as the Mantis style ) use them alot and was introduced to them through study Wu Xu studies.  And them many advantages to it are listed in the link so I won't repeat what you will read..XD! Then there is Muay Tai, Krabi Krabong, forms of Silat and so much more!!!Tradition vs. street applicable... hee hee

Butterfly sword - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...not the same weapons, but the same ideaXD!

Baguazhang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia fantastic system XD and I love it!!!

List of martial arts weapons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia  nice summary for you, who are interested to read up on:)

oh and Lord K.. the 3 sectioned staff Sanjiegun IS a great weapon!!!

Kusarigama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia  there is a pick of the sickle mentioned earlier:)

I also looove the wind and fire wheels, the Sun and Moon spear blades, Wu Xu Iron Fan, the deer antler knives  and the Heaven and Earth  blade..XD

Eskrima is an awesome, practical system that is excellent, even in today's world...   Eskrima - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and never underestimate the use of a 6 dollar machete from Walmart either XD

and the Hanbo is awesome too... and takes alot more practice than you would think to masterXD as is the Chain whip...XD

also, my judo and grappling skills are very good too ;)

KnowThySire

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on November 22, 2010, 06:30:40 PM
*points to the spear in my sig*
Hmmm.... That must mean that she's not that good at the latter.  XD

WhiteTigerForever

Only who I choose ever finds out XD ;)

Chromatose

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on November 22, 2010, 08:49:44 PM
Hmmm.... That must mean that she's not that good at the latter.  XD

I dunno, housework and fucking are two very different skills.

KnowThySire

O_o *is suddenly intimidated*

@Chromatose: Lol Good point.

elfguy

This seems like a good thread to bring Sinvala. She's calm, somewhat timid, and very mysterious. She seems physically frail but her wooden staff with a glowing orb hints to some hidden abilities...

----

Chromatose

Ooh, another recruit for the feline tribe? :D

KnowThySire

Looks like the feline tribe has a head mage.

Chromatose

Bahaha, I have all the girls!  >:)

elfguy

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on November 22, 2010, 09:28:27 PM
Looks like the feline tribe has a head mage.

Well she's more of a druid, in tune with nature and such.
----

KnowThySire

Quote from: Chromatose on November 22, 2010, 09:34:27 PM
Bahaha, I have all the girls!  >:)
Don't worry. There's plenty of time for an interspecies relationship to occur.

Chromatose

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on November 22, 2010, 09:44:52 PM
Don't worry. There's plenty of time for an interspecies relationship to occur.

Well, we need something to fight over. XD

KnowThySire

That's the spirit. There's nothing more healthy than a bit of friendly competition..... Over women.