I was Deverified...

Started by jilorbb, April 04, 2011, 02:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jilorbb

But I have returned in a blaze of glory! Well, not really. More of a fizzle of mediocrity, but still I'm happy to be here again. I made some wonderful friends before I had some personal foul happenings in my life. And, while I'm not sure if I'll be entering into intimate role play again any time soon.... I'd like to reconnect and do some other RPs.  :-)

Oniya

To get reverified, all you have to do is send an email from your valid email address to someone on staff.  There's a sticky at the top of the Help section with instructions.

Welcome back!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

jilorbb

Thank you. I sent an email to Trieste shortly before posting this. Hopefully she gets it soon.  :-)

I like your avatar, Oniya. I'm quite fond of spiders, actually.

Oniya

I changed it for Halloween, and never quite felt inclined to change it back.   ;D  (It was just the spirally thing at first, then it got eyes and evolved from there.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

jilorbb

Cecilia

I'm glad you found your way back to us! 

Trieste

* Trieste sent an email asking about whether to set Liege or Champion... is just waiting for a response. :)

Greenthorn

Welcome back Jilorbb! Nice to see you return  ;D

jilorbb

Thanks for the welcome.

I sent you a reply, Trieste. Thanks for the quick response.

Trieste

All set. Terribly sorry for the delay!

jilorbb

No problem at all. Thanks for the help.  O:)