Loving Mistress [Post-Apoc] [F dom looking for F sub]

Started by elfguy, April 10, 2011, 03:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Year 2187. The bombs had fallen 10 years before, and the world had ended. Cities were in ruin, many parts of the country were still irradiated, with mutated beings roaming freely, praying on the survivors. The strong ones, the ruthless people, became Raiders, gangs of mercenaries roaming the wasteland in search of food and goods, killing any that they found in their ways, and Slavers, organized groups who captured anyone they could find, bringing them back to their outpost, and selling them to traveling caravans, or those with enough means to afford them.

As Jessica walked up the slope leading back to Paradise Falls, the Slavers outpost, she casually looked around at the devastation. Everything around the small path was nothing but ruined buildings and endless debris, picked cleaned years prior. At her hand, she held a rope, attached to a young girl's collar, walking behind her, hands bound behind her back. Jessica was a Slaver, and she was bringing back her catch of the day.

As she got up to the front gate, a large door made of car parts bolted together, she waved at the guards, who opened the gate for her. One of them pointed to the girl in tow. "Nice one, Jess! She's a cutie. I'll bring her to the pens with the others. I'm sure many of the Slavers will want to 'try' her before she gets sold, hehe." But Jessica did something she never had before, she raised her hand and declined the offer from the puzzled guard. This one was different, she had decided. This one was for herself. She would forfeit her cut of the sale and instead keep her as her personal slave.

For this RP, think basically Fallout 3, if you've played that, or any post apocalyptic world. I will play Jessica, a Slaver, and I need someone to play the slave. The RP will begin as the two get to the gate of Paradise Falls, with the slave sure that she will get abused and sold to some perv, but instead comes to find out that her situation may not be that bad. It turns out Jessica is much gentler than her fit, muscular physique may indicate, and while she is now her personal pet and has to obey her, at least she is protected from other slavers, raiders, mutants and so on.

Jessica will be sweet and affectionate with her pet, but also strict and require obedience. If you're looking for a loving mistress, apply here!

----

BadWolf123

I... LOVE you  :-*
I will design a character immediately
Once again, I love you
For an explanation of BadWolf123's account restriction, please see the topic here.

Mysterica

An interesting idea and quite the lovely character, but once more it looks as though you already have someone for this one.

LittleMonster

Here's another post for the: "Really interested and bummed it seems to be taken already" camp. ;D

elfguy

Well BadWolf go ahead and post a short char sheet, image etc. Or if he doesn't then I'll pick one of the others who expressed interest.
----

Visna