Any other Fans of Person of Interest out there? (Spoilers please)

Started by Callie Del Noire, November 27, 2013, 12:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Avis habilis on April 30, 2014, 11:59:07 AM
It seems that...

... he survived being caught in a terrorist attack. There was a reference to something about a ferry, an incident that he was thought to have died in. I'm thinking bombing or sinking, he suffered a bunch of injuries (hence the neck & the limp), then he went underground.

Ah...there is more to it than that. It is seen more specially in past seasons. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Specially the last two eps of season 2.

Nico

I haven't seen it all, but from what I saw, the series is not bad at all.

auroraChloe

one word (& and exclamation point) for that finale...   wow!

a/a 8/21/17

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Callie Del Noire

Damn.. that is something else.

I'm actually gonna miss Hersh.. he was.. interesting (can't say good)
And I was sure Collier would be a multi-season threat

auroraChloe

i thought you might enjoy this review of the episode.  it is definitely spoiler ridden (for anyone who hasn't watched yet.)

also
Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 14, 2014, 11:57:27 AM
Damn.. that is something else.

I'm actually gonna miss Hersh.. he was.. interesting (can't say good)
And I was sure Collier would be a multi-season threat

i kind of enjoyed how all these enemies seemed to be all of a sudden working together.  the trial may at this point seem like a big misdirection, but i'm sure the things that happened there will have an effect later in the game.  (Harold did save Control from having her head blow off.  Too bad too, i was kind of ready to see her gone.)

a/a 8/21/17

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: auroraChloe on May 14, 2014, 07:09:32 PM
i thought you might enjoy this review of the episode.  it is definitely spoiler ridden (for anyone who hasn't watched yet.)

also

i kind of enjoyed how all these enemies seemed to be all of a sudden working together.  the trial may at this point seem like a big misdirection, but i'm sure the things that happened there will have an effect later in the game.  (Harold did save Control from having her head blow off.  Too bad too, i was kind of ready to see her gone.)

Can't kill control, who do you think will be the 'rival' if they get rid of her now that Shaw's mentor has died the death of a hero? Northern Lights/ect needs a face.

Personally she needs to stay around, at least a while. I think her number will pop next season because she isn't going to buy into Decima's BS..and if she starts THINKING.. she's going to start finding things don't add up.

Right now I'm just curious how will things start up next season. 

Callie Del Noire

Happy Dance.. new season.. new and old plot threads.

:D

I wonder what the machine is up to?

Callie Del Noire

Catching up.. Oh my. 

i do wonder what the machines plans for a shoulder mounted missile are..

auroraChloe

i'm enjoying how they are reformulating the group.  not the writers, but the group of characters themselves.  some interesting stuff should be happening. 

a/a 8/21/17

Avis habilis

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 09, 2014, 11:32:03 AM
Catching up.. Oh my. 
i do wonder what the machines plans for a shoulder mounted missile are..

I like to imagine she doesn't actually appreciate what it is. She knew the Lithuanians would want to buy it & that's all. What use Root might make of it never occurred to her.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Avis habilis on October 10, 2014, 08:35:30 AM
I like to imagine she doesn't actually appreciate what it is. She knew the Lithuanians would want to buy it & that's all. What use Root might make of it never occurred to her.

I dunno  given the directives it's given Root in the past, I think it is trying to reform her.  Sometimes the machine seems both the most and least human. It paired Root with one of her victims in the past , to save him or her I'm not sure

Callie Del Noire

And the fun goes on.. another Villain who doesn't let too much ego enter into things.

What is there a 'Elias school of crime-boss tactics' out there somewhere?

Dominic and Elias both:
-aren't afraid to put emotions out of the equation
-do the deed themselves.
-Put themselves in the sights.
-Let others take the limelight.

Smart villains.. it's the new black. :D

Callie Del Noire

Wow.. 43 interations of the Machine.. some of them are scary.

yeah.. I soo like the flashbacks.

particularly Machine v43, which set a fire to try and kill him

Avis habilis

Gotta say, Finch must be the grandmaster of code optimization if he can get her to run on a desktop.

Also I love that all his aliases are other birds. "Mr. Wren", "Mr. Cardinal" & so on.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Avis habilis on October 24, 2014, 08:18:50 AM
Gotta say, Finch must be the grandmaster of code optimization if he can get her to run on a desktop.

Also I love that all his aliases are other birds. "Mr. Wren", "Mr. Cardinal" & so on.

Yeah.. it's a telling feature but one I like.

The terminal is the 'face' of the machine. There are tons of servers running around. If you've not seen the space the machine WAS stored in once.. it was HUGE. And I'm betting since it 'freed' itself.. it's been expanding and upgrading.

Avis habilis

Tsk. Machine, machine, machine. You're obviously aware of conventions what with the whole "meta conversation" thing. You should have known that
Shaw making an admission of affection while in lethal danger would be signing her own death warrant
. I mean really.

Inkidu

Quote from: Avis habilis on January 07, 2015, 07:21:34 AM
Tsk. Machine, machine, machine. You're obviously aware of conventions what with the whole "meta conversation" thing. You should have known that
Shaw making an admission of affection while in lethal danger would be signing her own death warrant
. I mean really.
Actually
According to next week's previews she's still alive and was captured. It makes sense. If you've got an enemy agent dead to rights you don't kill them, you take them for interrogation.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

mia h

Quote from: Inkidu on January 07, 2015, 08:16:22 AM
Actually
According to next week's previews she's still alive and was captured. It makes sense. If you've got an enemy agent dead to rights you don't kill them, you take them for interrogation.
Actually
Sarah Shahi has left the show for a long time, being pregnant with twins will do that
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Avis habilis

Hope so. I thought maybe
the blonde killer whatsherface took Greer's instruction to "have fun" as license to shoot up whoever she felt like

Inkidu

Quote from: mia h on January 07, 2015, 08:35:55 AM
Actually
Sarah Shahi has left the show for a long time, being pregnant with twins will do that
Well then it must be in the can as prep for her leaving. Though the previews for next week definitely made it sound like she was captured. Still, she might come back, pregnancy is something shows have dealt with for a while.

mia h

If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Callie Del Noire

Root could make the world burn.. and would now. I don't know who could really stop her.. beyond the Machine of course.

I liked the whole 'Flirtatious greeting', heavy innuendo... :D