PF-based fantasy: Thundering Shores

Started by Ixy, October 15, 2013, 11:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostwheel

:o Hadn't seen that. Though I think it's mostly because I glossed over this thread, since it seems... for recruitment? Or is it our default OOC thread? I'm still confused on that point :P

Ixy

I'm sorry for the situation.  It's mostly poor timing on my part and a big chunk of 'fuck you' from real life.  Nothing to worry over.

Group 1) I hope to post this weekend.  Thank you for your patience as I try to get rolling again.

Group 2) I don't think I'm going to continue that thread.  If you're still interested in playing, then please feel free to take your PCs, your setup, etc. as they're yours now.  If someone wants to ST from your group--I'll help if I can, but I have to let this thread go.  I'm sorry.

godfang

that's actually abit dissapointing, since i dropped a few other games for this

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Ixy on November 06, 2013, 04:53:57 PM
I'm sorry for the situation.  It's mostly poor timing on my part and a big chunk of 'fuck you' from real life.  Nothing to worry over.

Group 1) I hope to post this weekend.  Thank you for your patience as I try to get rolling again.

Group 2) I don't think I'm going to continue that thread.  If you're still interested in playing, then please feel free to take your PCs, your setup, etc. as they're yours now.  If someone wants to ST from your group--I'll help if I can, but I have to let this thread go.  I'm sorry.

*patpat*

It's okay. There will be other opportunities some other time.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Would the be anyone willing do take over DMing for group two?

godfang

i was thinking we can dm amongst ourselves, take turns, but the Thundering Shores is Ixy's setting, so it might be better to move it somewhere else

EroticFantasyAuthor

While I really like the taking turns idea, I'd like to try to salvage the current group if someone is willing to DM and Ixy doesn't mind another DM taking over for group 2 to keep it going.

If that doesn't work out then I definitely want to DM amongst ourselves taking turns.  ;D

godfang

so i'm willing to take over for group 2, with efa taking turns for dming. we need 2 more players, blinkin is in if he still wNts it, but we need one more to round it up. anyone wants in?