[ MxM! ]Punkjello's Neverending Search![ MxM! ] [New Fandom! Final Fantasy 13!]

Started by punkjello, June 11, 2009, 04:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punkjello

Hello everyone. <3 First of all, let's get one thing straight. This is a MxM RP and if that bothers you, then kindly go to another thread. Second of all, this is a LONGGGGG request, so please bear with me. Most of it is just the list, but there are some rules and stuff.

I am currently in a dominant/submissive mood.

Whatever is bolded is what I'll play. If both are bolded, then I'll play either. I will NOT play a switch, however.

Here's some things you might want to know about me and what I like in roleplays. :D

-I am nineteen years old. Mmhmm. :D
-I am literate. Granted, I make some grammar mistakes, but everyone does. Sue me. :3
-I can post about 3-4 paragraphs for an intro, and usually a paragraph and a half for each regular post.
-I hate one-liners and short posts. :/ Be able to post a two paragraph intro and an entire paragraph regularly before you contact me.
-If there's anything I hate, it's when people ignore a post I send for like two days. Be able to send a post at least once a week before contacting me. I hate to sound like a dick, but if you take a month or whatever to reply to one RP without giving me some sort of reasoning for your lack of posting, then I'm not interested.
-I do not play switches, but I do roleplay both dominants and submissives equally.
-I really, really, really, really, really hate feminine/rail-thin/skinny-ass dominant characters. They don't have to be hugely muscled, but at least make them have some, for christ's sake. Also, the main thing is that I do not like young dominant characters. I play mine around 35-40 or so, and I request that you at least play one that's in their late twenties or so. I, unlike most people, enjoy playing characters that aren't around my actual age. :|
-I loves m-preg. Don't know what it is, ask.
-I also love bara. :3 Bara is basically just older, more masculine men. Muscular, middle-aged, etc. etc. you name it.
-I'm on basically every day, so you don't have to worry about me being gone from the computer for long-ass periods of time.
-My submissive characters are usually feminine, but are not helpless.
-My dominant characters are masculine, but are not sadistic or abusive. More gentlemanly and romantic.
-Me loves new plots. ^__^ But I may not know how to do it, so be prepared to teach me!
-I tend to lose my posts quite often, so if I don't reply within a day, then send me another PM requesting it.
-I don't like being abandoned by RPers. If you don't want to RP, then just tell me. I can take it, all right? Don't be so damn rude and just ignore me.
-I really, really, REALLY love age differences. Like... 18 year old with a 40 year old or something. x3
-In some of the RPs I have, like naga and single parents, my character is already built into the RP and it'll take a lot of convincing to create a new one. So if you choose that, do be aware that my character could be dominant or submissive and I'm only willing to play them so in that RP.
-I also like a bit of transformation here and there. Genders switching, I mean. It's a guilty pleasure, I admit it. ^^;
-Since I know everyone wants it... here's the kink list. :D http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Punkjello

To make it easier for people who might be confused on my ideal dom, I'll illustrate it with some pictures. Do remember, this is just my IDEAL dom. I do not want anyone to think that I'm some nitpicky bastard.

For a seme!

http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/view/587427/

Hopefully this makes it easier. >>;

On to the list of RPs!

@@  = I have a plot. ^___^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently Craving: Jock/Exchange Student

~~ Original ~~

Teacher/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Principal/Teacher
Principal/Student
Jock/Exchange Student
Samurai/Kabuki @@
Vampire/Mortal
Vampire/Vampire
Mafia Boss/Right-Hand Man or Mafia Member
Father/Son
Younger Brother/Older Brother's Best Friend
Older Man/Boy being Abused by Boyfriend
Knight/Prince
King/Peasant
King/Prince from Another Country
Naga/Naga @@
Soldier/Nurse
Single Parent(s) @@
Detective/Suspect
Spartan Soldier/Rookie, Trainee, whatever you call it.
Musician/Musician
Prehistoric Era @@
Spy/Spy (Think James Bond. :3)
Post-Apocalyptic @@
Doctor/Patient
Doctor/Doctor
Adult Star/Adult Star
Model/Photographer
Neighbor/Older Neighbor
Peeping Tom/Boy
Gargoyle/Human
Opera (Think Phantom of the Opera I guess? :3)

Feel free to suggest some, as I'm always up for trying new RPs, dears. I might fall in love with your idea and put it up on this big list anyway, neh?

Here be my fandom section. Pairings are listed in the "Dominant/Submissive" format.

~~ Anime ~~

Inuyasha

Kouga/Inuyasha
Kouga/OC
Kouga/Miroku
Sesshoumaru/Inuyasha
Sesshoumaru/Young Inuyasha
Sesshoumaru/OC
Inuyasha/OC
Inuyasha/Miroku

Gravitation

Yuki/Shuichi
Tatsuha/Ryuichi

Full Metal Alchemist

Hughes/Roy
Hohenheim/Ed
Greed/Ed
Russell/Fletcher

Sukisyo

Shinichirou/Nanami
Sora/Nao
Ichikawa/Nagase

Pokemon

Sakaki/Kojiro (Giovanni/James)
Shigeru/Satoshi (Gary/Ash)

Level C

Kazuomi/Mizuki

Saiyuki

Sanzo/Goku
Gojyo/Hakkai
Gojyo/Goku
Dokugakuji/Kougaiji
Dokugakuji/Gojyo
Shuei/Kouryuu
Konzen/Goku
Kenren/Tenpou

Kiddy Grade

Dextera/Sinistra
Un-ou/A-ou

Peacemaker Kurogane

Hijikata/Okita
Hijikata/Susumu
Sanosuke/Shinpachi

Boku no Sexual Harassment

Honma/Mochizuki
Fujita/Mochizuki

~~ Video Games ~~

Final Fantasy 7

Sephiroth/Cloud
Cid/Vincent (PLEASSSEEE I LOVE THIS PAIRING. <3)
Tseng/Rufus

Final Fantasy 8

Seifer/Squall
Seifer/Zell

Final Fantasy 10

Auron/Tidus

Final Fantasy 12

Basch/Vaan
Basch/Balthier
Basch/Larsa
Gabranth/Larsa

Final Fantasy 13

Snow/Hope

Kingdom Hearts

Riku/Sora
Ansem/Riku

Kingdom Hearts II

Xemnas/Saix
Axel/Roxas
Luxord/Demyx
Xaldin/Marluxia

World of Warcraft

Uhhhm... your character/my character? XD

Resident Evil

Krauser/Leon
Chris/Anyone

Tales of Symphonia

Kratos/Lloyd

Tales of Vesperia

Raven/Yuri
Flynn/Yuri
Duke/Yuri

Chrono Trigger

Magus/Flea
Magus/Crono

Chrono Cross

Karsh/Glenn
Glenn/Norris

Xenogears (NOT -saga!)

Citan/Fei
Ramsus/Fei
Jesiah/Sigurd
Bart/Billy

Metal Gear Solid

Dave/Hal (Snake/Otacon)

Tekken

Kazuya/Lee
Jin/Hwoarang

Soul Calibur

Mitsurugi/Kilik

Street Fighter

Bison/OC
Ryu (or Ken)/OC

~~ Books ~~

The Dark Tower

Roland/Eddie
Roland/Jake

~~ Television ~~

Lost

Locke/OC
Jack/OC
Sayid/OC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I much prefer to roleplay through private messages, but... convince me of something else if you can. ^^;

To signify that you've read all of this, please let your first PM be titled "Bleep bloop."

punkjello

punkjello

Doo doo doo... c'mon, guys? ;____; I'm bored beyond all belief.

Jag

Once I'm caught up with things I might try to take you up on a game. ^_^ *is over run at the moment with games and a number of other things in life*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

punkjello

Glossolalia

Eeeeee. <3 Hon, you joined E! -Snugglepounce- -Sends love-

We should move the RP to E. :)
"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"

Know who the quote is by, without google? Drop me a PM if so. :)

My O/O's

punkjello

punkjello

Mint

Hmmm~ Your spy/spy idea sounds pretty fun. Especially if they were rival spies working for opposing organizations. Or were you thinking more of spying partners? x3 Anyway, the list of stuff you like sounds a lot like what I like and I think you and I could be fine partners. However, I prefer to forum roleplay. Is that alright with you/are you interested in roleplaying with me?

punkjello

Quote from: Mint on June 16, 2009, 09:57:12 PM
Hmmm~ Your spy/spy idea sounds pretty fun. Especially if they were rival spies working for opposing organizations. Or were you thinking more of spying partners? x3 Anyway, the list of stuff you like sounds a lot like what I like and I think you and I could be fine partners. However, I prefer to forum roleplay. Is that alright with you/are you interested in roleplaying with me?

Sure. :D That sounds awesome. I don't mind forum roleplaying. I just can't have a lot 'cus I get overwhelmed. xD

And either of those ideas sounds good. I don't have much of a plot for it, so it might be a bit dry for awhile until things pick up in the plot we decide on doing. ^^;

Mint

Okay, cool. I am very excited. I was actually trying to think up a plot last night before bed. I think it would be cool if like, they are enemies now but used to be best friends and were trained together in the same school. I think I would like to be the dom if that's okay and he could be the bad one who went off to work for some evil person. x3  I was thinking about it a bit and do you want to do a kind of prologue where our characters are in school and innocent friends? I thought it would be so cute if they had little crushes on each other. Haha. Oh, also, which category should this be? I think at least bondage would be good?

Anyway, yes. <3 I am going to be gone all day at some college thing but hopefully I will be around tonight. (sorry! <3) I hope this rp will be very fun for the both of us and I will start thinking of a character profile type thing. Do you like reading those/making them?

punkjello

Quote from: Mint on June 17, 2009, 06:31:51 AM
Okay, cool. I am very excited. I was actually trying to think up a plot last night before bed. I think it would be cool if like, they are enemies now but used to be best friends and were trained together in the same school. I think I would like to be the dom if that's okay and he could be the bad one who went off to work for some evil person. x3  I was thinking about it a bit and do you want to do a kind of prologue where our characters are in school and innocent friends? I thought it would be so cute if they had little crushes on each other. Haha. Oh, also, which category should this be? I think at least bondage would be good?

Anyway, yes. <3 I am going to be gone all day at some college thing but hopefully I will be around tonight. (sorry! <3) I hope this rp will be very fun for the both of us and I will start thinking of a character profile type thing. Do you like reading those/making them?

xDD We can do a prologue if you want. I don't really mind. It would add a bit more flare to the RP. -nodnod- And the whole "enemies" thing is good too.

I can make a character profile. ^^ I'll try to think up a character today.

Mint

Alright, that sounds wonderful. <3 I'm not going to be on for long until a bit later tonight, but hopefully we'll be able to start the roleplay soon. ^^

punkjello

Mint

Alright, I have my character profile now and am ready to begin whenever you are. *smiles*

punkjello

I still gotta think up my profile, but send yours in a PM and I'll send mine to yours. ^^

Mint

Alright, certainly. It's not super detailed, but I figured the character will be developed more by the story. <3

punkjello

punkjello