ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

justme4386

Quote from: Mirrah on January 09, 2016, 11:58:29 AM
Next time, on "Who Will Be The Last Poster." Will the tom-foolery cease?! Will Swashbuckler's league of pirates invade?! Will Justme once again outsmart the next holder of the WIN?! Will Mirrah finally get to enjoy her bowl of popcorn?! Just wait, and see for yourself!
LOL

That was funny. You deserve to win...
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

EvieGirlWonder

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

justme4386

Wow, that's very subtle...
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

Subtle as a brick right?

I mean really that's sarcasm there right? lmao.

justme4386

Sarcasm is the skeleton of reality. Ones the hopes and dreams are rotten and dissolved it's all that's left.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

You should post that to the wisdom thread. Very appropriate yes.

justme4386

You may quote me there... ;D

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

Ok I will eventually, with MY win yup.

justme4386

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

You forgot already? This win.

justme4386

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Lady Sakura

Takes the win but leaves a kiss

justme4386

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Mirrah

Quote from: justme4386 on January 11, 2016, 12:05:00 AM
LOL

That was funny. You deserve to win...

Why thank you, thank you. But I believe that in the end, Me will outsmart all.

Phantomhive

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on January 11, 2016, 05:08:26 PM
Takes the win but leaves a kiss

Takes the kiss and the win, thank you dear.

justme4386

Quote from: Mirrah on January 11, 2016, 06:41:55 PM
Why thank you, thank you. But I believe that in the end, Me will outsmart all.
Awwww, that's so sweet. But I'm not really it for the win. I'm perfectly fine with one of you winning.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

Awwww you are so sweet to say that thanks now I dont have to reclaim the win I have already hehe.

Mirrah

I'm just here to be entertained. You can have all of the win. :P

Phantomhive

Swashbuckler