Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icandor

Sybl As much as I love your Back and forth relationship, I'm sorry dear your just not.... woman enough for me I need a girl with a bit more fire under her but hey if anything we can still be friends ....okay champ?
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Autumn52

icandor how could you be so mean to Sybl and how could you go behind my back and see her anyway? *sniff sniff*

Well it is obvious that you can't be trusted but if you still want to see each other for sex just call me. *smiles*

Bye honey
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

icandor

*Shocked* Your breaking up with me! I won't accept it I'm breaking up with you first.... now I feel so depressed sure I'll come over for a bit of fun I made myself sad.
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Sybl

You couldn't hurt me worse than you have. Thinking of coming over for fun are you? I'll just push you in my Piranha  pool.

Jet

Quite frankly, I can't think of dating a woman who owns a Piranha pool. Considering how dangerous and temperamental she is likely to be, I will have to say no to you.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Sybl

Trust me, you would never know, until you double cross me. I warned you, be thankful you still walk among the living.

Anesa

A gorgeous body and beautiful eyes can only keep me happy for so long.  Your attitude stinks, girl!  I gotta find me someone sweeter..... bye sexy!  ;P

blue bunny sparkle

Why oh why do you always want the sweet things! I can not compete with that! It's over girl!

Linwood Badr

You won't teach me how to fly! Or have wings, it's over T_T

Skye

Your erratic emotions are confusing me! I can no longer pretend
that it's normal for you to laugh, when you should cry. Who does
that? -Sighs in frustration and walks away, blinking.-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Linwood Badr

This whole going without a shirt was fine, until you did it outside of the house. I think it's time we find other people.

Belle33

You never think of all the ripple effects your actions have.  I'm leaving you for something you did weeks ago.  Goodbye!!!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Jet

You never tell me when I did something wrong until weeks afterward when you suddenly blow up and make a big deal of it! It's time I found someone who didn't hold onto things I do until they need a reason to be angry with me.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Anesa

Are you kidding me?  Are you KIDDING me?  If I didn't hold in my anger, I'd be pissed off 24/7!!  Every time I turn around you do something thoughtless and stupid!  I'm on 3 different anti-anxiety meds all because of YOU!  You think I "NEED" a reason to be angry with you! Good-bye!  *Screams, stomps feet and walks off in a huff....*

Linwood Badr

The shouting, all of it, all the time. I can't stand it, and all those pills you take, I have to pay a foot long bill, it's ridiculous we're through!

Sybl

If you think that was shouting, take the fingers out of your ears, I will show you shouting! Get Out!

icandor

I knew you were moody Sybl but I ever though you would just use me I'm sorry dear even tho I harbor much in the way of feelings for you I feel it would be better if we started seeing other people... Who know it could only be temporary but it pain's me to do this Good bye mon amour.

Autumn52

icandor how could you? I can't believe you did it. *looks shocked*

You ate the very last piece of chocolate cake and I ask you to save it for me. I can't live like this. I must have chocolate cake or I will die. You never understood me. I am leaving you to go live with Willy Wonka, he understands me and he will give me chocolate cake so there. Good bye.

Pst if you ever just wanta hook up give me a call.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

icandor

But I did Leave you the last slice! I had it tucked away in the cake saver like a good man... you know I cannot deal with the fact you do not trust me and after I've done so much for you. I think you need to go Xandi just leave before I loose my mind with you and flip. *Shaking* and to think I gave you my heart!

Belle33

My, my, what a passionate guy you are.  I find I don't feel quite as strongly as you do, so - I'll out before things grow lopsided between us.  I'm sure you'll meet someone wonderful, though .  Good luck with that :)

Zaphod

What do you mean you don't like The Beatles? *shocked look on my face* You said you loved them when we were dating! I can't believe this. I have to break up with you right now. Goodbye!

Autumn52

How could you chose a band that has broken up over me. I loved John Lennon but well how could you. Ok fine I kissed a girl and I liked it, so I am going to find her and make sweet music together. Bye now.

Belle33

*yells* It's over Xandi!!!  *whispers* It's not, but he doesn't need to know that.  We'll meet at our usual place for our usual fun ;)

Zaphod

You have been having fun with that redhead while I am sitting at home watching over the kids? Hmm I am not even sure if they are mine now! That's it. You can move in with her and have all the fun you want.

Autumn52

Wait you have kids? You never told me that. How could you two time with kids to look after. Thats it Zaphod pooh I can't be your mistress anymore. Now if you are willing to......nevermind. Bye hon