Powerpuff Women [MUL] Looking for everyone.

Started by upanddown4life, December 07, 2009, 07:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upanddown4life

The city...of Townsville. Where RPers come when the drama and vampires become too heavy-handed and they want to do something funnier. Lighter-hearted, but without giving up the love, passion and sex they've come to enjoy on Elliquiy.

I've recently re-discovered The Powerpuff Girls and remembered that they kick ass. So, I wanted to try to get a game together in that world and since the cast is so large, even excluding optional characters, a one on one just wouldn't do. So, a group roleplay is the only option. Lots and lots of open roles, so come on in and snatch up your favorite or favorites before someone else does! If you want to be someone not on the list down there, just tell me who you wanna be and I'll add you to the Rogues Gallery. PM me with your character(s) of choice, or just say it here. Character limits are at the player's discretion, but leave some good ones for everyone else.
(I'm reserving for myself the roles of the narrator, Boomer (blue RowdyRuff Boy) and Mojo Jojo. I don't expect sex for the latter, but he sounds fun to play.)
Oh! And of course, all characters are now grown. Exact age can be decided upon by the players, but nothing under 18. I want to play this, but not bad enough to play it with kids.

I see the scenario as the girls and RRBs have entered either Pokey Oaks (high school or college) or are now working somewhere together. The RRBs would be there as part of a plot by the nefarious Mojo Jojo, but eventually realize girls aren't quite as yucky as they once believed, especially their former enemies the Powerpuff Girls. I'm going to assume that the girls are still super heroines, but if you want yours not to be, she doesn't have to be. If someone has a better idea for game scenario, I'd love to know what it is. I am willing to do Powerpuff Girls Z, but I would have to get a majority vote from the players. If it comes to that, I am neutral.
This game could involve any number of things, from standard romance to torture to incest to whatever else you people are willing to type and post. Be prepared.

EDIT: All three Powerpuff Girls have been snagged, but there are still plenty of open parts! Lots of women and dudes aplenty, so you can still enlist!

Taken character checklist:
XBlossom-Tickle Me Rachie
XBubbles-Elyza
XButtercup-Scribbles
XBrick-Wolfy the Christmas Wolf
_Butch

Optionals (but we could suuuuuuure use 'em!)
_Professor Utonium
_The Mayor
XMs. Bellum-KunoichiRogue5
_Miss Keane
?Sedusa

Rogues Gallery (Other villains, as requested by name and players):
Princess Morbucks-KunoichiRogue5
HIM-Shihong
Fuzzy Lumpkins-Rockin

upanddown4sex's characters:
Narrator
Mojo Jojo
Boomer
Butch
Professor Utonium
Mayor
Lucky Captain Rabbit King

Callie Del Noire

I recall someone (an artist I liked) did the girls as teenagers... I wish I could recall who it was. :D

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: upanddown4sex on December 07, 2009, 11:13:36 PM
On the show or something else?

At a convention. It will bug me now.. I got some art from that artist.. so I'll look though what I have and see if I can recall it.

upanddown4life

When you find out, let me know, because now its going to bug me too.

Scribbles

This was the only pic I could find, that wasn't crude: Deviant Art Link
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Wolfy

o3o if Boomer isn't taken I could try to play him. ^-^

Rachubka

Dibs on Blossom! Heh heh heh...

Oddly enough, I thought about an RP like this the other day. I think I was in Walmart looking at bed sheets. lmao

upanddown4life

We got us a Blossom!

Quote from: Wolfy the christmas wolf on December 08, 2009, 07:31:55 AM
o3o if Boomer isn't taken I could try to play him. ^-^

He is, but the other RowdyRuff Boys are available.

KunoichiRogue5

I love it! I call dibs on Princess Morbucks! ^.^

And i found a pretty good pic. Not the best but god.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Scribbles

If Buttercup is open, could I snatch that character up?
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

upanddown4life

Quote from: Scribbles on December 08, 2009, 04:28:29 PM
If Buttercup is open, could I snatch that character up?

Yes you may.

And Rogue5, you got yourself a part.

Nachtmahr

Oh! Oh! Is teh super-cute and mega awesome innocent bubbles taken yet? I truly love, love, LOVE to play the cute, shy inoocent girls ^^ And the fact that she's not really a proffesor (A bit naive if  i may) would make it awesome!

So, long story short, if the spot's not tkaen i would love to be the high school version of Bubbles ^^
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

upanddown4life

Quote from: Elyza on December 08, 2009, 05:10:51 PM
Oh! Oh! Is teh super-cute and mega awesome innocent bubbles taken yet? I truly love, love, LOVE to play the cute, shy inoocent girls ^^ And the fact that she's not really a proffesor (A bit naive if  i may) would make it awesome!

So, long story short, if the spot's not tkaen i would love to be the high school version of Bubbles ^^

Consider her role filled. By you!

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

upanddown4life

Quote from: Transgirlenstein on December 08, 2009, 07:13:28 PM
Damn, missed Bubbles.

Yes, but there are a lot of perfectly good characters still up for grabs.

Hunter

Crovonovin

Ahhh, the nostalgia is creeping on me!  Since I don't see it claimed yet, I think I'll call dibs on the most nefarious of all the Powerpuff villains...

Him!

I'm sure I'm not the only one that was made to be extremely uncomfortable whenever he entered the scene.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

upanddown4life

Quote from: Shihong on December 09, 2009, 03:53:10 AM
Ahhh, the nostalgia is creeping on me!  Since I don't see it claimed yet, I think I'll call dibs on the most nefarious of all the Powerpuff villains...

Him!

I'm sure I'm not the only one that was made to be extremely uncomfortable whenever he entered the scene.

HE is your's and may I say that picture is bad ass!

Nachtmahr

~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

upanddown4life

Quote from: Elyza on December 09, 2009, 06:06:48 AM
Yahoo! I is bubbles!

You sure are!
With the rate this is filling up, we might be able to start as soon as a scenario is agreed upon. Maybe tomorrow.

Wolfy

I'll take Brick. And I love George Carlin. ^-^...

upanddown4life

Quote from: Wolfy the christmas wolf on December 10, 2009, 09:18:23 PM
I'll take Brick. And I love George Carlin. ^-^...

You=Brick.
You should. Hes very funny and wise.

Wolfy