One is Lonely, Two is a Story, Three and More is just a good time (Group Ideas)

Started by Angzyn, September 19, 2010, 05:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angzyn

These are my small group ideas. In small I mean no more the three or four people counting myself. If you and a buddy would like to take on one of my lovely little stories feel free to PM me or post here. I will keep this updated so keep an eye on this.

White Out

Setting: New Ice Age. Snow covers 90% of the earth providing the new apocalypse.
Weather:  Ice Age (Heavy Snow and Storms)
Seeking: M/F, F/F, M/M, M/M/F, M/M/M or F/F/F
Characters Personality: (Can be talked about in PM)
Kinks: (Can be talked about in PM)
Story:
-The world has fallen into yet another Ice Age. Man Kind slowly learning to adapt quickly or risk dieing off like the rest of the world. Leaving only small clans that now dot the lands once ruled by government and law. For the most part the modern world is dead, save for a small amount of  “Dome Cities” quickly built in order to save large populations of people. 1) My character is the one of the few females in a small clan. Because of this she is A) forced to take on two husband’s to keep man kind alive. (M/M/F) Or 2) My character’s clan comes to one of the “Dome Cities” only to find out they can not take any more into there population. To save the females and children the half the members are sold on as A) Slaves (M/M/M, M/M/F, F/F/M or F/F/F) or  or B) Wives to the men of the cities (M/M/F) Or 3) Warring Clans (or Dome/Clan) have been fighting for years over what remains of a dieing food source. One clan (or the Dome) finally wins and one young girl/boy finds herself a slave for the leader(s) of her/his clan’s enemy. (M/M/M, F/F/F, M/M/F or F/F/M).

A New World War

Idea: I really like the Hentai “Dark Shell: Lust in the Cell” so these are a few ideas that I made from the show.
Setting: World War Three: Modern Times
Seeking:M/M/F, M/M/M, F/F/M or F/F/F (I will really love you if we can do M/M/M/M/F, M/M/M/M/M/F or M/M/M/M/F/F)
Characters Personality: Yours-Cruel/Simi-Cruel (8-10 on my list) Me-Cocky, Unbroken Sub. (4 on my list)
Kinks: (Can be talked about in PM: but would love if Knife Play and Physical/Mental Torture could be used)
Story A:
-The U.S. has been working on a new project for years. With it finally working the U.S is no longer depended on foreign fuels and is using there findings to developing a new weapon. Other world powers want the right to use this “Project” to better there own nations and build weapons to defend themselves from the growing power of the U.S. but the U.S. has refused to share any knowledge of its findings. Outraged, world nations such as the USSR, China, Mexico, and even Europe have declared war on the U.S. unless the knowledge of its finding are shared but also in fear of this new weapon being made and used. Also mid-eastern countries have joined these world powers angered by the stop in fuel trades. Soon the U.S. finds itself attacked on all fronts. Mexico and South American from the south, Europe and the USSR from the East, and China and Mid-east from the West. With their shores and boarders being attacked from all sides the U.S. finds there defenses spread thin civilian deaths at a all time high. The northern borders with Canada being the only safe haven from these attacks the U.S finds itself moving north. Civilians fleeing into Canada before the borders are closed off.
1) A small group of soldiers find themselves trapped behind enemy lines  (South, East or West) and are trying to make there way north where the main body of troops have been moved. They find themselves faced with life or death choices and emotions are on a all time high. One can only guess what is happening to the youngest and lowest ranking of this team.
2) A young soldier has been taking captive by the enemy. With a lovely face so hard to come by its not a shocker that the soldier’s life is spared and is turned into a Officer’s personal hobby. (Open)

Welcome To Base No Where
Idea- A while back I had to go do some training on this base in the middle of NO WHERE. It was a small base but it was so beautiful. In the middle of the mountains and everywhere you looked there was a “view.” Wonderful place, I would not mind going back….one problem…okay more like a few problems. NO Cell Service, nearest town is 40 minutes away and well I was maybe of four girls on the base (that’s because the other three where part of my unit and everyone else on the base where grunts.) I was thinking about this place today and I thought what a fun RP it would make.

Setting: A small military base in the middle of no where. Somewhere up in the mountains where the nearest town is a forty minute drive away and there is no cellphone service.   
Seeking: M/M, M/F, M/M/M or M/M/F
Characters Personality: Can be talked about in PM
Story:
1- She never thought she would be stationed in a place like this. A small base in the middle of the mountains. Such a beautiful base with a stream running right threw the middle of it. It would be the perfect place for someone to just melt of the face to the earth. The base itself was no bigger then a mile long by a half a mile wide with noting more then  a small PX (little store), NCO Club, Chow Hall and anything else that was needed to make a base like this run. Her being only one of maybe a hundred permanent personal stationed there….but no one told her that the other ninety-nine personal where male making her the only female one base. (I was thinking because the base is out there and no one really regulates the base rules she would be roomed with one or two males seeing she is the only female. We can twist this story as much as we want…maybe because she is the only female her Officers have a different job in mind for her instead of the one she was sent there to do.)
2- Same idea as one but with a new male among ninety-nine others of his gender. Maybe they decide to make the new guy the “bitch” sense most of them have not seen a female in months.   
Lovers and Slaves

I can't help but drool every time I see this drawing. Drawing by by Heise.
Setting: Four Masters and other slave.
Seeking: M/M/M/M(Doms)/M/F(Subs) MEN MUST BE BI!
Characters Personality: Can be talked about in PM
IDEA:
About a million different things came to mind when I saw this photo but one idea kept coming back more then the rest and its been driving me nuts! I can just envision this story happening in a Alternate Fantasy-Modern Day World where demons, dragons, elves, etc are as common place as humans. A place where this world's taboos are common life in this world. Slaves are an every day thing being sold to the highest bidder which is the reason the homeless population and crime rate are so low. Government are there but it is really the big million dollar industries, loan sharks, mafias and the rich that make the laws. Its not rare to walk into a club to see a "pets" being shown off, and its not un-common for one person to have a number of lovers living as one big happy family. I can go one but I think anyone could get the idea *Laughs***

Anyways the four lovers end up getting these two slaves threw different means. One maybe threw the slave trade and the girl would be won in a card came because she owes a Loan Shark some money and he has the power to make people just vanish into thin air. I can go on for hours about what I came up for this photo but I'll just leave it at what I wrote.   
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Jecht

I sorta like the base of Nowhere and White Out. I'd be open to try something new
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

LongN4

If your still looking, the base of Nowhere sounds pretty interesting to me.
"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

Angzyn

Its still open and I think Jecht was looking into that RP two. If I can get in touch with him maybe us three can do that RP?
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

LongN4

"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"