Futanari Training School (Seeking Student)

Started by Mira Willow, October 17, 2012, 02:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira Willow

Bethany is in her early thirties and a single mother. She barely makes enough money to pay the rent let alone support a child. But this isn't what bothers her today... No today that all means nothing. Because last week Bethany received the call, and she knew she couldn't delay it any longer. She knew since the day her daughter was born this day would come, and here it was. So today a week after she received the phone-call she has her life packed up in a few bags and gets ready to move to the school, where her daughter can get the proper education she needs.

For where Bethany lives there are people called futanari. They possess both male and female genitalia, and make up about one third of the population... But they also posses something that has sadly made society fear them. Almost all futanari posses and immense sexual drive. This sadly caused them to be linked to rape and molestation charges. This happened so much that the government formed a place to keep them in check a training facility where they can go to learn how to control these urges and behave like normal members of society...at least that is how it started.

Thus the Futanari Training School was born. A school where all futanari must go when they reach the proper age. The school supplies living quarters for both the parents and child, highly scored general education as well has advanced sexual education. The curriculum is designed around making sure the students attending understand their sexual urges and have the proper information to deal with them. Anything from classes on masturbation and fetishes to a school uniform designed to show off the body for what it is not hide it from people. Bethany was born a futanari as well and spent her youth struggling with understanding her sexuality. She attended Futanari Training School when she came of age, and now it's her daughter's turn.

This was originally a one on one idea, but am trying to turn into into a small group rp. Possibly with a group of new students all arriving for the start of the school year. Maybe a few people could play teachers in the classes. I would really love to hear ideas or suggestions. Maybe even a family that joins the school.

If anyone is interested in helping me turn this into a group RP or wants to be in it let me know. Thanks and I look forward to seeing where this goes. ^_^

A few ideas for fun: NSFW

Sessha

Eh what the heck I'll bite. I like futas. ANd you mention schoolgirls to boot. A definite plus.  :-) ;D
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Mira Willow

awesomesauce, just curious what kind of role would you want to play. Just trying to get a feel for what the players will be.

apygoos

Sessha

Hmm I'm not actually sure to tell you the truth. Though I think I might be leaning towards being one of the teachers or the school nurse.  >:) >:) >:)

Mira Willow

Ok so one student and possibly one teacher awesome.

Sessha

Yeah I think I'll play a teacher. But I'll be the teacher who actually cares about her students developement.  >:) >:) >:)

Also if you don't have a problem with it I'd like to play the school nurse.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  I've got a strong urge to join in this game as a gym teacher, or something like that.  At the same time, though, I'm not sure if I'd have the time to join. ^^; Put me down as a 'maybe'?

If I do join in, I'd probably also play as a student or two, to round out the cast, though.

Mira Willow

Maybe it is, would love to have you as a student or two.

Mora

I want in. I can play a student. I can also play as two if you'd like...

Mira Willow

awesome, maybe one or two more people and I think we can do this.

ShanaTheIV

Gosh, darn it, this is like the fourth rp I really like this mouth. x///x I guess I can squeeze this one into my bookmarks as while.

Mora

Quote from: Gimmik on October 17, 2012, 05:22:54 PM
awesome, maybe one or two more people and I think we can do this.
Is there a character skeleton?

Mira Willow

There will be yes, Right now I just wanted to see if it was worth the effort to make. I will be sending everyone pms as soon as I feel we hav enough people. Which at this rate will be very soon ^_^

ShanaTheIV

Oh, question. Is it possible for full-fledged females to be converted to futanari? Also, would there be "male" characters as well? Not that I personally am too worried about that, lol.

Mira Willow

The rules of the government basically say that all who are born futanari have to attend. So all the students there would be futanari.

what do you mean by "male"?

Tydorei

I love futa, so I must join this. Probably be a student... who really could use some help dealing with her urges.

And by male, he might be asking will there be male Staff or Teachers. I guess that wouldn't be unusual. There may be female Staff/Teachers there to? GM's call either way.

Mira Willow

the quotes are what threw me for a loop. ya staff could conceivable be male or female, absolutely. And I am going to PM everyone to make sure we are all good and I am looking forward to the rp.

ShanaTheIV

I meant male characters in general. As in, either full packed men or the male equivalent of a futanari (don't know what they're actually called, lol). Sorry for not being clear enough.

I was only curious btw. I won't be planning to be one this time.  :P

Mira Willow

for all of you that I sent character sheets please pm me them. As soon as I get them I will create the threads for the game and kick this off.

AriDarrow

Ari bounces and waves her hands above her head, squeeling!

"HEY! Hiyas! Hello! Yeah... umm, I'm Ari! This place sounds like really cool and stuffs. Ya know, like finding a crisp dollar after you have already found your way of eating for the week so you can like get some gum! THAT is soooo amazing! Yeah, mind if I come in? I can do random work around the place, cleaning and sweeping floors and washing windows and all that. I'm really good at cleaning up! Ya know if you let me show ya how good I am I would be more than willing to like work and clean if you have an small little place that you wouldn't mind me sleeping?"

Shivering a bit at the slight drizzle and cool night air she leans up against the door and knocks again. "Hello in there? Anyone home?"

CrazyIvan

Same question as above, is there still room to join this game?

Major Major

Eh, why not, might as well toss my hat in as well.

Mira Willow

I apologize I need to update it, right now I am not letting more people in, but if that changes you will be the first to know.

LadyYuna

Id like to join as well if you decide you want more yes yes.