Game of Thrones/ASoIaF [F lf M or F]

Started by LittlePrincess, April 17, 2015, 11:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittlePrincess

Welcome to my Game of Thrones/ASoIaF request thread. Below I will list some of the stories I'm interested in writing. Feel free to message me if any of the plots intrigue you. Keep in mind these are just basic outlines and can be changed and expanded upon greatly. Also, I'm willing to write these pairings alongside a variety of plots, not just the ones listed.

I'm looking for long-term play at an intermediate to advanced writing level (2-3+ paragraphs per post, with a concentration on correct grammar and spelling). My plot to smut ratio tends to linger around 50% plot/50% smut, but can change depending on the story.

*All characters are 16+!

*Currently craving Sansa Stark/Sandor Clegane, Sansa Stark/Tyrion Lannister, Sansa Stark/Brienne of Tarth, and pre-series Cersei Lannister/Jaime Lannister.

Plots, pairings, etc.

Sansa Stark/Brienne of Tarth
Sansa Stark/Petyr Baelish

• Maybe something in the Eyrie, with some psuedo-incest involving Sansa roleplaying as Alayne.
Sansa Stark/Sandor Clegane

• This idea concerns Sansa reclaiming her sexuality and power following everything she's been through. She seeks Sandor out when he arrives at Winterfell and is far from the timid little bird he remembers. "You told Arya you should have fucked me before leaving King's Landing," she says. "Perhaps you only said it in an attempt to anger her enough that she'd run you through. Either way, I consent. Now get undressed."
Sansa Stark/Tyrion Lannister

• For this, I want to have Sansa and Tyrion reunite in Winterfell much like in 8x01. Except I feel like he'd want to know Sansa's story, about what's taken place since they parted ways. They might revisit the fact that they were/are husband and wife, and realize there's now a genuine spark between them.
Cersei Lannister/Jaime Lannister

• I really want to explore Cersei and Jaime's relationship pre-series, possibly starting with them as teens living at Casterly Rock and leading up to Cersei's first few years as queen. I'd like to play Cersei as the more dominant, persuasive one, convincing Jaime that what they're doing could never be wrong, because they were made for each other, etc.
Brienne of Tarth/Jaime Lannister
O/O's | A/A's
Reply rate: Slow (In the middle of summer term.)
Craving: OC x Reddington (TBL); Companion x Missy (Doctor Who);
Sansa x Tyrion/Sandor (GoT); Hermione x Severus (HP)

LittlePrincess

Completely revamped the thread to be current with Season 8. Added all new pairings and plot snippets.
O/O's | A/A's
Reply rate: Slow (In the middle of summer term.)
Craving: OC x Reddington (TBL); Companion x Missy (Doctor Who);
Sansa x Tyrion/Sandor (GoT); Hermione x Severus (HP)