Highschool Girl/Teacher RP?

Started by SlytherinDesires, October 01, 2011, 03:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlytherinDesires

Hello! I'm fairly new to this site, so I wanted to start off with having a good highschool based roleplay between a student and a teacher. I will play the student, a sixteen year old junior in highschool. Basically the idea is this:

Juliet Evans, daughter of a priest and a church receptionist is tired of being the sweet good-girl that everyone perceives her to be. So she takes on smoking pot and she does this in the girl's bathroom in her private school. She gets busted by her teacher, and he decides to not tell her parents who would ground her for life/kick her out/ kill her, all that, if they found out. But the teacher decides that he and Juliet need to work out a way for him to be convinced not to tell on her.

So that's it! I need you to play the dominant male teacher that decides to blackmail Juliet into having sex with him or he'll tell on her about what he caught her doing. So if you're interested, PM me or reply here. Thanks :)

~Lillianna

tsc

I'm very interested!  My idea for the teacher:

James Randolph, a history teacher.  For years, James has been attracted to the sweet young things in his classes... but he's also been afraid of discovery, either by the administration or by his wife, Margaret, so he's confined himself to fantasizing about them.

A few months ago, Margaret stopped wanting to have sex with James... and two weeks ago, she came home and gave James the news that she was leaving him -- that she'd in fact been having an affair for months with a co-worker of hers.  Since then, James has been on edge, hiding his anger and hurt the best he can at work, drinking at home, and fantasizing more and more about the girls in his classes, and the things he'd like to do to them....

Any kind of "look" you'd prefer for James?  Looking for a pic, but nothing definite in mind on my end yet, except that he's around 35-40.