Fantasy noir setting, 3.5 D&D, needs an ending.

Started by Tagan, March 02, 2012, 10:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tagan

Here's a little side story, a fantasy setting run with 3.5 AD&D rules, in a Noir style, a little murder mystery.

The detective in question, a female Drow elf working for the local military as a spy, has discovered a witness at a Protitution den, and plays a game to win her, and thus the clues she needs.

The game risks her companion, a friend she desires, but whom she has stayed aloof from thus far.

I'd like to recreate the scene, or at least finish it with someone.  I'd prefer to start from the introduction of the monk character, (page 5) or at least the acceptance of the bet. (page 7 and 8)

Though just to finish it would be fine.

Other ideas
Mostly for people who are in group games with me.

Strip me, tease me
I'm into long, drawn out strip games, with sexual tension mounting... fast rape scenes with bondage and detailed description of the preliminaries, with my character fighting all the way, and rescue/rescuer gratitude sex, often soft and gentle, if urgent...

If a tentacle monster attacks a character of mine, be detailed!  Explain how one tentacle fights it's way up one thrashing arm, moving up her loose sleeve, and begins squirming into her bra...

Details are foreplay.

I'm almost always up for a sexual side thread between mine and any other Poster in my game, and always between myself and the director's creations... let's play!