News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hell Boy

Started by DarkAngel, July 17, 2009, 04:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

I am a domme who does enjoy playing hermaphrodite characters.

If this is acceptable to all I would be very keen.

I would be happy to play a villian if that could help matters, but would like another villian to dual-post with. (doesnt makes sense if i am the only villian and the goodies and badies are not always in the same room)

lex87author

I did a Hellboy Rp a while ago on another site and I'd like to join in on this one. Anyway I can be part of the BPRD crew or it that side of the coin already full?

lex87author

I thought I'd post a character here to see what people thought, I'm still hunting for a picture for him and I can develop his backstory more as we flesh out this story. Tell me what you think.

Name: Gregory Neumann
Abilities: Immortality, Blademaster, Super-Agility and Stamina, Above-Average Healing
Weakness: Gregory will become nothing but a man if he is separated from his sword and even thought he is immortal he can still be injured and while he can heal faster than most people said injuries can knock him out of commission.
Bio: No one truly knows how old Gregory is, not even himself as he has holes in his memory, all he can remember are bits and pieces with those memories reaching back to the First Crusades where he served as knight under the command of Godfrey of Bouillon of the Lower Lorraine. Gregory was found by the BPRD locked in a dungeon in ancient castle in the heart of Germany, how long he'd been there is unknown, but the fact that his sword was still at his side was the reason he was still alive. His sword grants to Gregory seeming immortality and super-human abilities, he also is a master of using his blade in combat having had centuries to perfect his craft even if can't remember all the training itself. He also at times has been known to have flashes of memories return to him when something triggers them, but he never has any idea when they will happen and what they will contain.

CurvyKitten

So who all we have in on this and what spots are called dibs on?

Kate

I want to be a dominate female hermaphrodite ideally.

So if that "ews" any i may pass but if everyone likes the idea of me playing one - love it - happy to be part of the good team :)

lex87author

I'd be fine with that Kate, do we have enough characters to get this started?