Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

It's like a game of tag.. only you want to be it, and I'm it
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Vill

I'm more it than you'll ever be!

Cryptic

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Vill

--Produces a magic genie who grants his wish--

Cryptic

Kills the genie before the wish is granted
A/A's

Vill

-Invokes the law of temporal relevance as the universal forces of consistency revive his genie, who subsequently grants his wish--

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

No tells time "no, didn't work."

GOSH!

Cryptic

::swats at with a newspaper::
A/A's

Vill

--bites your news paper and runs off with it.--

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

I'd rather be a dog:

Cuz, women go to Jupiter to get more stupider.

;D 

Cryptic

Oooh You're going to pay for that one!
A/A's

Vill

--turns his pockets inside out to reveal that they are empty.--

"Do not pass go: do not collect $200."

Cryptic

Throws his rear into jail!
A/A's

Vill

--Calls his cronies on park place and board walk to come bail him out.--

Cryptic

::waiting on a hilltop with a sniper... focusing on one before BANG, then another BANG:: Denied.
A/A's

Vill

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

How are ALL my wishes coming true.

Uh-oh, time to wish for that N-64 I never got a child.

*wishes super hard*

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

Oh my god, my world has become an explosion of 64-bit graphics and a plethora of empty game titles: it's a dream come true!

Cryptic

I think you need to go to bed now Vill
A/A's

Vill

Can't: too busy winning. You're the one who's up past their bed time.

Cryptic

That's true but it's not keeping me from winning
A/A's