News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Finding oneself- need rp

Started by ladyelizabeth, July 31, 2006, 05:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyelizabeth

So far I am a few really good rp's on this website.  I really enjoy those that I am in. 

I am currently trying to find myself and what it is that I like and don't.  With that said.  Would anyone have any room for another player? 

I am used to medieval, contemporary, vampire, lycan, and western games.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

GoldenChild

What type are you looking for? An actuall game? An one-on-one game or something else?

ladyelizabeth

I would be interested in both. 

I look for something that can catch my interest and includes suspense and anticipation as well as the actual acts.

ladyelizabeth

ok so I have been thinking this over and I have given a few examples that have caught the interest of some others.  I figured that I would give a few more examples and see how these went.

I have realized a few things that have gone through my mind while dreaming so here they are.

1) Group  M/M/M/F :  I would find it extremely erotic to have group sex in an rp setting.  I would like a minimum of three guys and more than one female but if alas I am the only female that would be fine too. 

2) Anal:  I love anal sex but most of the time it has been consensual.

3) Rape:  I want to try a rape rp to see what it is like and if I like the rape physicality.

4) non-con:  I haven't done much of this either.  I'd like to play a slave girl so if anyone has any input please let me know.

StockingsLover

Would be interested in doing something based around 1 and 2 maybe 4 as well, not so much into a full rape scenario.
StockingsLover

<A href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=6739.0" TARGET="_blank">On/Offs</A>