World of Darkness: Chicago

Started by ZK, June 22, 2006, 01:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

The Invictus motto is this. "Masquerade First, Then Everything Else."

If they were not so staunch with keeping the Masquerade up, the Covenant would have been destroyed so long ago.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

RubySlippers

So in simple terms they make some kind of safe feeding option available to neonates- I hope its a vitae bar under a blood collection laboratory since animal blood is pretty icky. That all I asked no need to get all cryptic.

So when do we start?

Nalla

Quote from: RubySlippers on July 06, 2006, 04:38:31 PM
That's good then any hot female werewolf interested in a hot vampire lover- just let me dine enough on your vitae you can regenerate the loss I'm sure.  ;)

I'll keep that in mind ;P

EDIT:  My character's name is Scarlet and she is a New Moon Bone Shadow.  She's just getting used to being a werewolf and interacting with the Spirit World.  While she's always felt that there was more to Heaven and Earth than what they taught in school and never really bought into what they preached about on Sunday, she never imagined it was anything like this.

When Scarlet left her small midwestern suburb to go to college in the big city, her curiosity about everything got her involved in new age occultism.  She joined a neo-pagan coven for a time, but when she couldn't find the answers she was looking for, she left.  She tried tantra and yoga and other forms of Eastern mysticism next but she still didn't have any luck.

Then she had the misfortune one evening of being attacked by spirit riding some poor vagrant.  The contact with the spirit sparked her First Change.  As she would soon discover, this was not by chance, but had been arranged by a pack of Uratha.  After discovering her, they had watched her for some time to see if she would undergo the Change.  They became impatient and decided to force the issue by chasing the possessed man to her.

Initially enraged at their motives, Scarlet quickly decided to follow them.  Scarlet had always known the world was bigger than it seemed.  She finally found what she had been looking for and she wanted to know everything there was to know about spirits, the Spirit World, and the Uratha.  She was quickly indoctrinated into Uratha society and voraciously consumed every tidbit and morsel of spirit lore the pack had to share.  When it was exhausted, she went on the road, dropping out of school and determined to discover every secret about the Spirit World she could find.

So that's about it.  Scarlet has just set off on her own and her first stop was the Windy City.

I'll post a character sheet later.

RubySlippers

Start the Game! Start the Game! Start the Game!

Nothing like a little fun coaxing to try to get things going. lol

RubySlippers

ZK

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

RubySlippers

ThomasRD22

I would like to play, but as a werewolf I have the Forsaken book and some other books as PDF files.  I have experience at storytelling oWoD and would like to try playing nWoD.  Just let me know what roles in Werewolf society I can fulfill, but do keep in mind, I play better as a soldier or hired muscle, pretty much Ahroun of old, though those characters tended to be with average to above average intelligence.  So just let me know.
Can be passive and can be aggresive, depending on the storyline or situation.

Elven Sex Goddess

Seeing a WoD game, especially one run by you Z.K and are history from the days at New Breman and the unmoderated chats of white wolf in owod.   I have found myself wanting to create a character for the game set in Chicago.   

The next question I have is the forsaken allowed, can I be a  uratha. 

ZK

It's an multi-venue game. Where the characters come from different origins and work together, since I can't get enough players of all venues, it was frozen. Good to see some people want to fill in the Uratha roles.

ZK

By the way the game looks, if I do actually start this, it will be mainly a Mage and an Uratha game.