Forums Skins?

Started by Zadaris, October 02, 2009, 02:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zadaris

I don't know about everyone else but sometimes I can feel my eyes get sore if I look over white pages and especially for prolonged periods, like reading. This sometimes hinders me from doing things on my comp in general.

I was wondering if it was possible for E to add the option of some alternate skins to use on the boards (some dark colored ones). I think this would alleviate any problems with prolonged reading for any members on the boards who feel the same.

Of course I wouldn't force such a thing but I thought I'd bring it up, I know how much the Gods and Godessess put into E and for that alone I am thankful.

Thanks for listening.

^_^
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Doomsday

Hit alt+left shift + print screen, maybe high contrast mode will help.

Jude

I'd kill for something without pink ; ;

Vekseid

I will be adapting Elliquiy's theme after Curve comes out. May look into other color schemes if I have the time. I really want to move away from SMF though.

Doomsday

Vekseid

It's the new default theme package for SMF.

NSEMinion

Just being curious, have you thought about doing a custom theme, or themes?  With as many members here as there are, there's bound to be someone that can do .css well enough.  If nothing else, there's simple plugging in backgrounds in a copy of the default.