Demon, Virgins, Tentacles.. Oh my

Started by Ceron, August 14, 2009, 12:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceron

So here is the idea

Once the Sisters of light had monasteries all over the land. But as the centuries went they lost power and influence as most things do over time. Now they are but one monastery. The sisters no longer holding the same power of the spirit as they once did live life simple dedicated to the service of their goddess. The usual helping the poor, sick. blah blah blah.

At the height of their power The goddess had given one sister a piece of herself to drive back one of the most powerful lower level demons. Since then it has passed down though the generations. Well after so many centuries he is back and with a vengeance.

The scene starts with the demon attacking the monastery. The Sisters still hold some abilities and power but the demon has grown in his where theirs has waned. This is an open group r/p so anyone can join in at any time. Right now looking for some interest before I post the thread. Any questions feel free to ask away

Only requirement a min of a para post and well this is tentacle raping so pretty much anything is game.
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Sonja

Well since the maiden & monster board doesn't seem to be too active anymore I'd be very interested in this.

Ceron

Was wondering if this was ever gonna get a bite
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Bayushi

I would also be interested.

I'd be one of the ravished, of course.

Ceron

Awesome I would love to ravish you. G

~Grins~
Have to love a woman that wants to be anally raped :)

Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Ceron

Akiko was curious if you could add me to a messenger would like to talk about a r/p idea with you
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Bayushi

I am castrated until the 27th. I cannot see messenger information while I am castrated.

Ceron

Removed

That is the link to my Rh  has all my im info on there

Do not put IM information up in a public part of the site. This includes links to IM information.

Hairy
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

BluDragonX

I wouldn't mind joining in. I prefer to RP as a girl it that is ok with you all

Paladin

Sounds interesting but I don't see how I can join considering I don't do genderbends much.

Ceron

Well not to be rude but Really not interested in playing with guys or guys playing females. Just not my thing Sorry
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Haibane

I'm slightly interested but have a thing against demons and stuff. The tentacle aspect makes me think you might be anime-inspired with this idea, that being so might you be willing to place the monastery (convent?) in Japan and convert the entity to some sort of dark-ish Japanese spirit creature, whose exact origin, etc is not specified?

The goddess mentioned could then be an opposing good spirit of some sort.

Ceron

uhh the location I don't think matters though was trying to avoid an standard nation or culture in this. And well as to the rest I don't know kinda would make me have to rethink the whole story and well guess the answer in that is no.  Sorry

In a way sure it is animish but isn't really most tentacle idea stem from Anime but that is about where it ends This is more of an original idea unless there is one out there I haven't seen which is possible. And well i do kinda have a plot in mind and ways to keep it just behind the  tentacles and such.

Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Haibane

Okies, thanks. Since I don't touch demons, gods, etc, I'll leave you to it then.

Muse

Well, if you change your mind about guys with gal charecters let me know. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Biles

Quote from: Marcuss on August 26, 2009, 03:18:52 PM
Well not to be rude but Really not interested in playing with guys or guys playing females. Just not my thing Sorry

Aw darn, I was hoping to play a futa victim in all of this.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]