Odd Message

Started by Serephino, December 30, 2010, 09:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

Okay, so for the past few days I've had this message at the top right corner of my E screen.

QuoteSession or Login trouble? Make sure your computer's clock is set correctly.
Click here to wipe all Elliquiy cookies. Contact staff if you still have trouble

Is everyone seeing this, because I'm not aware of any trouble.  It doesn't matter which computer I log on with either.   

Oniya

I thought it was just a reminder message, to stave off the reports of problems that are usually fixed by those steps.  Sort of preemptive tech-support.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oreo

I think it is as well Oniya. I like having it there since I generally wipe my cookies once a week with the link. My time was set wrong after the update and I was one of the ones getting un-logged.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Serephino

Good to know it's not just me.  I was beginning to wonder if there was some account problem I wasn't noticing.