Dangerous Liaisons/Cruel Intentions based RP - STILL DESPERATE FOR A PRINCESS!

Started by Zealously Jaded, June 28, 2010, 04:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

Scya

A&A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78650.0

A bit braindead at the moment so please excuse longer wait times then usual.

Zealously Jaded

:) so whenever you're ready just up a character profile. I need to get mine up as well :)

Ptolemy

The King!

Name: Louis XVIII of France

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dark Brown

Height: Quite tall for the times.

Other physical characteristics:

Unlike many monarchs of the early 19th century, this king, who was still relatively young compared to most of his contemporary royality, enjoyed athletics and his body is healthy, while not athletic or soldierly. He has a birthmark on the right side of his neck. His nose is pointed, and curves slightly downwards. His hair is rather wavy, and he mostly keeps it to his shoulders. He does not sport a full beard (Quite unfashionable some would say), but maintains a sharp shadow on his face. His hands are rather small, and have a rather delicate look upon them. He is fairly light-skinned, but does not maintain a healthy, noble pale color, to the disdain of his wife and his former consort. His eyebrows are a rather bushy, but overall, he does not have an over-abundance of hairs, except for the hair on his scalp.

Main personality characteristics:

Stoic       Mysterious       Calculating       Cunning       Ambitious       Twisted sense of morality        Sense of duty       Humanist when it serves him       Educated        Observant

Personal history:

The son of the King of France, as his father was before him. The line of Capet descends far down in to history. The man, now King of the French, was still the absolute ruler of France. While the power of the Crown was only slightly diminished in the turmoil of the late 18th century, due to mass unrest (Concessions were made at that time, and the King of France became the King of the French), he and the nobility still hold all of the political authority in the Kingdom of France. The King took his throne rather early on, but he has not become a Caligulian example of rulership. His rule is respect and feared. His justice is harsh, but fair.

The King is currently married to Fredricka, his royal consort, daughter of the King of Prussia. After a rather large disagreement with her, she has been staying in Berlin for many months now. His latest consort lost his interest as well, so it is well known that he is looking for a new consort. He is known to be hard to please, though and many ladies have tried to grab his attention with their charms and looks. None, at this point in time, have actually accomplished that. He does have a daughter, though, but as it is with royalty, one could already say she has life of her own.

Visual looks:

A slightly less handsome Liam Neeson. Not that he isn't attractive, but he is no movie star.

I hope this isn't too short.  :-(

Zealously Jaded

Ptolemy

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on June 29, 2010, 06:21:20 PM
The King has an 17+ yr old daughter as well.

Pheeew.. completely missed that one. I will make him older, and edit in his daughter, then.

Zealously Jaded

undisclosedtoyou

Okay, so this is my character write up, I'm not sure on surnames, so I'll leave that out until I get it sorted.

Alexandra Isabella Amalia Josephine

Orientation: Curious
Position: Niece to Louis XVIII King of France, Daughter of Prince Alexander V

Eyes: Grey
Hair: Chestnut
Height: 5'4"
Appearance: Alexandra is a perfect mix of her parents, inheriting her fathers rich dark hair, and eyes; and her mothers small stature and fair skin. Being restricted from out door activities, she's kept her skin flawlessly clear and unmarred with nary a freckle on her face.  Years of soft living has awarded her with soft curves and an ample bosom, she can never be called skinny, but neither can she be called large. 

She moves with a grace that comes from years of practice, and it's ever really marred when she allows her anger to get the better of her.  In private, or when vulnerable her movements have the tendency to match her feelings.

Personality: Intelligent and cunning, Alexandra is a woman who portrays the image of calm and mellow.  But underneath that mask, she's fueled by her passions, and need to survive.  She's a pragmatic woman with too many responsibilities to take care of on her own, and so her rather scheming mind comes about through necessity rather than any other pithy reasons. 

In private she's quick to temper, and can move around agitated in fits of peak when she needs to plan or is faced with a monumental problem that only she can solve.  It doesn't help that she's faced with the responsibility of taking care of her mother, a flighty woman who expects her smarter daughter to look after her.

Privately she want's nothing else but to retire in her own home, left to her devices; but she knows that in the world she lives in, her dream can only come to fruition with the permission of a man.

Character Traits: Educated, Cunning, Scheming, vulnerable to pressure, guarded, fake, Ambitious, and hardworking.

Writers Likes: Non-con, Bon, Seduction, manipulation, blackmail, humiliation, an and incest.  There's more, but that's the gist of it.  If anyone has any questions about what other likes I have for this character, feel free to PM me with them.

Writers Dislikes: Ehhh the ones I have for this specific character, are no bestiality, pedophilia, Scat, or excessive violence. 

History: Alexandra is the 24 year old first cousin of the Princess, her father was the kings younger brother, who drowned when Alexandra was too young to remember.  Her mother, Isabella Maria, was a foreigner, Russian nobility, and rather flighty.  After her father's death they had moved to Russia for a bit, coming back to court only occasionally so that her mother could put in an appearance, and that no one would forget that her daughter was still a part of the royal family.

A year before Alexandra officially, and openly moved back to France, she had spent her time in Chantilly without anyone knowing.  The quiet and peaceful atmosphere was perfect, it gave her time to plan and to scheme, and when she finally made her descent on court, she was ready to face the lions den.

Her mother had always said that she was a little princess, and pushed her into learning to become the perfect idealization of womanhood.  In her mothers mind, the only true triumph Alexandra can make in life is attaining power, and holding it.  And everybody knows that the only power a woman can obtain is granted to them by men.  With that in mind, and the fact that her mother's spending habits have pushed them into debt, despite the yearly allowance allocated to them by the king, Alexandra has made a plan, a plan to be viewed as a better candidate for the kings heir.

The fact that she has only interacted with her cousin occasionally doesn't faze her, in the end she is determined to trump the girl and take her place.  Part of this plan is to seduce her Uncle, there was a lot of power in being a confident to the King after all. 

Inside, her scheming is fueled by desperation.  If she can't somehow obtain the favor of the king, and usurp his daughters place, than there's a real chance that her name could be ruined by petty gossip, and the hounding of creditors.  Her mother has made it clear that it's Alexandras duty to take care of these debts, and she's already requested more money from the king, one too many times.  The last time more money was requested, she was very firmly told that their allowance would not be raised any further. 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ptolemy

How many people do you think we need before we can start?  :-)

Zealously Jaded

we have 6 so far so I guess we can start soon hopefully this evening maybe tomorrow.

I was imagining the first scenario would be the princesses birthday party, this way everyone can have an introdution and possibly start the plotting going. Then we'd need to discuss what other threads would be needed.

And new characters can be added as well

Xiddeus

Fernando D'lemente

Position: Son of a Lay Earl, Fourth Cousin once removed to King Louis XVIII of France

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 6'

Fernando grew up in the Moorish Countryside of Spain, his own heritage easily seen in his height and looks.  He learned quickly the ways of the horseman, and is a reknowned stabler, keeping a number of horses for himself to be used in races.  His other hobby he found most entertaining, was the sword, dueling was still illegal in Spain, but amongst the hot headed young men, a necessity for honor.  He is among the last to know how to even wield a Spanish Rapier, let alone a French one.  He came to France when his mother married her new husband, the Earl D'limente, Lay Earl of Normandy.    He was introduced to his stepsister Angelique, and has come to know her rather well, but the requisites of society has kept them from exploring any deeper emotions.  So, he takes out his frustrations on the ladies of court, and even some of the more common ladies in waiting.  These forays into court has taught him to use his new 'exotic' look to his advantage, and the discretion that comes with such occurrences.  Now, he seeks to ply his time and cares little for the actual political game, only that he has enough money to continue his games and horses.  Yet, still, something might draw him into the larger game of thrones...
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Zealously Jaded

Angelique D’Lemente.

Position: Daughter of a Lay Earl, Fourth Cousin once removed to King Louis XVIII of France.

Eyes: Green

Hair: Red…very red.

Height: 5ft5

History:

Angelique was the only surviving child of her father and mother (yet to think of a name), her mother died in child birth with her after suffering several miscarriages. Her father was devastated but refused to let Angelique live with other members of the family because she was all he had…that all changed when Angelique’s father brought home her step-mother and brother, she knew that her life would never be the same.

Before they arrived it was just her and her father, she was treated like a boy, and she is proficient in horse riding, hunting, shooting and isn’t scared to gut and skin an animal by hand. After, however, she was made to learn how to be a girl, sewing, dancing, and everything that she had been ‘neglecting’. She took the lessons (grudgingly), but she was angry, she felt as if Fernando had taken her place. She knew her father had wanted a son, now he did.

It wasn’t that she hated him, she didn’t like the fact he took her place…and her title. She was to inherit it was given to someone undeserving; she would wait until the time was right to exact her revenge. If, when she was living with her father, she could have gotten him into her bedroom it would have been enough to have him set off to the Foreign Legion, but he never took the bait.

By the time she was 20 she was married, he was sweet kind and totally besotted by her, which was why she need to get him away from her. She enjoyed men but he was nothing but a simpering coward that clung to her like she was his life. It was easy to persuade the royal advisor to have her husband sent to America as a diplomat…but she couldn’t possibly leave court…not until she had Fernando where she wanted him…in the gutter.

Writers Dislikes: Bestiality, paedophilia, scat/watersports, gore/vore.

Character dislikes: Same as writer dislikes but also…non-con for obvious reason, she sees herself as top dog, non-con would be the worst thing imaginable…but if its part of the story…)

Writer likes: Seduction, manipulation, blackmail, bribery, humiliation (character prefers other people’s humiliation).

Ptolemy

Are we going to wait for everybody to post their bio's, or are the main threads going to be set up regardless of that?

Do you need any help setting them up? :)

Zealously Jaded

You are eager :P give me half an hour and I should have a start up and posted...hopefully :)

undisclosedtoyou

Okay, Tori I love your character pic, all that red is so pretty!

And lol, wow I agree someone's an eager beaver. 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zealously Jaded

Thank you,

After all red is the colour of passion and danger :)

Zealously Jaded

The Princess hasn't got a name at the moment so I shall simply call her Princess...since the person who is interested hasn't spoken to me for 2 days I shall give her a day before I open the character up again...

So until then we shall have to amuse ourselves, that wont be too hard I'd imagine.

Zealously Jaded

3 posts! EEEK.

Well here it is Courting Seduction Ballroom/Grand Foyer...other places will be added as and when :D

I know that the layout is wrong from the real palace but its my story so deal with it :P

Ptolemy

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on June 30, 2010, 04:32:35 PM
3 posts! EEEK.

Well here it is Courting Seduction Ballroom/Grand Foyer...other places will be added as and when :D

I know that the layout is wrong from the real palace but its my story so deal with it :P

I'l wait for a couple of posts, and then I will make my grand entrance. ;)

Zealously Jaded

Fair enough you are the King...but you could be getting ready

Scya

Argh i was Trying to put my character online but after a Error Message I am forced to rewrite him later between sleeping, work and P&P  so just as a Teaser his image.
A&A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78650.0

A bit braindead at the moment so please excuse longer wait times then usual.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Scya on June 30, 2010, 09:51:58 PM
Argh i was Trying to put my character online but after a Error Message I am forced to rewrite him later between sleeping, work and P&P  so just as a Teaser his image.

Errr that's happened to me far too many times, it helps to write everything out on word or something before putting it here, that way if you get an error, you still have it on your computer.

And on another note, I got my first post out, hurray for me!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ptolemy

Has anyone applied for the role of Princess other than the currently inactive one?  ???

Zealously Jaded

She's not inactive just a bit preocupied with RL. Perhaps the king would care to join to party without her In sure there will be company for him.

Ptolemy

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on July 01, 2010, 10:40:35 AM
She's not inactive just a bit preocupied with RL. Perhaps the king would care to join to party without her In sure there will be company for him.

Alright. I will do that.

Though, it would be great if the rest of the Lords would slowly trickle in to the party as well.