Wandering Mind

Recruiting players for non-adult/non-forum game

System: Dungeons and Dragons 5E
Days: Thursdays as of post update
When:  4:30PM to 6:30 PM EST
Where:  Discord for voice/Roll20 for platform
Frequency: Weekly
First session: October 14
Character creation: Customizing abilities scores (Player's Handbook p.13)
Starting level: 1
Campaign setting: Forgotten Realms (Knowledge of setting is unnecessary)
Allowed material: Official WoC 5e published material for this campaign.  No homebrew and no third party material.
House Rules: No inspiration (After seeing complaints about it, I’m just going to remove it for simplicity.  I'll give out experience points instead until further notice.)

The year is 1376 DR.  The world has been a place of turmoil.  The sun was blotted out, freezing the lands.  Rage overcame people, turning them violent.  Disgusting slime fell from the skies, mutating those unable to find shelter.  Living creatures developed tumors and inanimate objects burst into vermin.  Each event that occurred was thought to be the end of the world.  It seemed like the very world was turning against its denizens.  Faerun continued on as best as it could.  A simple group of adventurers was going to find more than they bargained for.

Looking for those who would be interested in joining me with the GM rotation so we can all play.  I am more interested in reliable GM that can get along with others than professional performers.  If we can get multiple GMs and establish a cohesive group, we can turn this into a longer campaign.
Estimated response rate: 3 to 10 days.
Owed Posts: Too many
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]