The Accursed Bloods - A were creature RP (Recruitment/OOC)

Started by SxyCowgirl, July 07, 2010, 11:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SxyCowgirl

I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

SxyCowgirl

Username: SxyCowgirl
Character Name: Rosa Liluit (LIE-loo-it)
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 113 lbs
Accursed Creature: Dragon
Appearance: Coming soon

Personality: Calm, cool and collected at times, hotheaded at others, stubborn, brutally honest, strong, romantic,

History: Born and raised in Italy, Rosa learned at a young age of her powers. Not only did she learn of them, but so did many others. She was greatly feared and was hunted for many years, until a knight from France declared he had slain her, showing a pelt of colored scales, the same color as hers. Truly he had found a true dragon and had slain it and she had taken it's place in it's cave for many many years. Now she has learned from the other animals she shared the cave with, that other Accursed Bloods had been discovered. Leaving the cave in the middle of the night, she has flown in her full-form to New York, where the largest number of Accursed Bloods are said to have been discovered.

Other: Her powers become useless on nights of new moons, leaving her at her most vulnerable. In her 'normal'/human form, she can be faster than normal humans and stronger, but only for short periods of time.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Dreamers Sand

Username: Eternity
Character Name: Sienna Rouge
Height: 5'7
Weight: 143 lbs.

Accursed Creature: Garden Snake: A harmless, lithe little snake that is no thicker than a nickel. She is, in length, about two feet long, if not a little longer.

Appearance:

Personality: Sienna is quiet, calm, collected, yet has a vicious temper when it's brought forth. She'll fight passionately over something she believes in, and will go to great lengths to win a battle of any kind. Sienna is also known for being manipulative of her enemies or acquaintances, and loyal to those who she cares for strongly.

History: Sienna was born in Utah, raised in a small town of Woodsbrook. There, she was sheltered and kept a secret from society by her adopted family's will. Who are her real parents, she does not know. She only knows that she was adopted and named for a Native American craft store down the street. By her early teen years, her rebelliousness began to overflow. It resulted in the fleeing of her home to find some solitude in the world. But all she found was rejection. It was when she reached Las Vegas that she realized she was different, one day growing angry and showing her morphed form; never having known before then that she was a were-creature. Her return home was sudden and quick, where she began to ask questions.
-
She found out little things that changed her life, like how she was not adopted. How she was instead a baby garden snake wrapped around one of Lilith's azalea bushes, and Lilith brought her inside to keep her, and she morphed into a child in the middle of the night. It was shortly after that that a rumor passed wind to Sienna, from her Native American friend Achak. He told her that the Accursed were gather in New York, and that she should go and be with others like herself.
-
Two years have passed, and Sienna has been leading out a rather average life, enjoying little things such as her job at the comic book shop and the off and on relationships that come with dating in the city. She's trying to engage herself into an art career, but is finding it hard at the moment. And to this day, she has yet to meet another Accursed Blood like herself.

Other:
-Her morph form is her strongest form. Her body is covered in rich green scales from head to toe save for small areas such as her lips (which are draped in a smooth, dark green skin), thighs and "womanhood", the back of her neck, and her eyelids. She is slender, and many of her bones morph into a strong cartilage form that allows her a flexibility many only dream of. This also gives her freedom to squeeze into tight spaces, and negate enemy attacks at times. Her form is sleek, smooth and draped with a rich oil that is appealing to the nose. As well, her tongue is black, and longer; slender with a cool touch to it and a forked edge. Her eyes become a burning shade of golden, but they are almost blind and she only sees shadows. Most of her maneuvering in this form is done by her snake-like sense of vibration and taste; both found by her tongue's consistent flicking in and out.
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

SxyCowgirl

Welcome Eternity! That is a nice character. ^-^ I will add her to the character list.

Pandamonium

Username: Pandamonium
Character Name: Arturas Torben
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 187

Accursed Creature: Kodiak Bear

Personality: Arturas has a certain sense of honor. He believes in doing the right thing. He has a deep love for nature and all of the animals that reside in the forests, maybe because of his abilities. Due to intense training of gaining control, he has much self restraint and a very calm person.

History: Arturas learned he had the gift to turn into a bear when he was only 6. It first happened when he was rushed by older kids from middle school. They wanted his watch and tried to beat him up and take it. When he got scared, his emotions triggered it and he took the form of a small black bear. The other kids got scared an ran. Needless to say no one believed them. Since that day, Arturas has been trying everything he could to perfect this and take control. He hated how his powers would trigger if he was too happy or too scared or too mad so he did what he could to gain control. He even was able to take a form some where in the middle. He is able to grow in size and strength. Stronger than a man but not quite as strong as a bear.

When Arturas turned 16, his parents called him in for dinner. When he didn't come they went looking for him. They looked in the woods because that's where he usually spent his free time. They witnessed the transformation, when Arturas got home there were police waiting for him. 3 squad cars were called to take him in. After he realized what his parents had done out of fear the police cuffed him and tried to take him in. He got mad and turned. The cuffs broke and he tore down the front door. He left his parents that day and never saw them again. The police or his parents never talk of him and try to forget him, in fear of no one believing them and calling them on insanity.

Since Arturas ran, he's lives day by day. He lives in New York City. Despite everything that has happened to him in the past, he still fully accepts the beast that lays inside of him. Arturas often goes to the woods and still practices his transformation. He's always seen it as a gift and does not hesitate to use it.

Other: Arturas has actually learned more control over his gift through music. The soothing beats of music calms him and helps him meditate easier, thus helping transform at an easier pace. After he realized this he became a musician to try and gain even more control. When he's not doing some odd jobs on the side or practicing his control over his inner beasts, he is usually found in central park playing for the general public or has a small gig at a local coffee shop.

SxyCowgirl

Awesome! This is going to be a cool RP. I can tell already!

By the way, romance is HIGHLY encouraged!!! Just everyone knows, nothing more than PG 13 in the main thread. If you want to create a separate thread for the adult stuff, just give me the link so that people who are accepted can view it if they wish.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to starting this RP!

Starlequin

Hi, you guys got room for one more?

Username: Starlequin
Character Name: Val Marlar
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185 lbs
Accursed Creature: Common Vampire Bat (Desmodus rotundus)

Appearance: A tall, slender fellow with dark brown hair that seems almost crimson in bright sunlight, smoke-gray eyes, and very pale skin. Living on crumbs in the city has ensured Val doesn't have much opportunity to gain weight, and running through back alleys and subways from angry people who realize they've unwillingly contributed to his finances makes for excellent exercise.

Personality: Very articulate, possessed of a sharp mind and sticky fingers. Cocky and charismatic while in the presence of others, Valentine often exhibits almost crushing self-doubt when alone. He's been walking a high-wire act for years, and he knows it's only a matter of time before the winds come.

History: Val was born in a little nowhere town in south Mississippi, and despite having lived in New York for almost seven years his accent still slips through now and then. He never knew his parents, and was raised in a strict religious orphanage. The day he turned 18, they threw him out and he struck out for New York, having no better ideas. When he reached the city he spent most of his time wandering the streets, visiting libraries and museums; as a result, though he lacks any formal college education he is self-educated to a remarkable level. To get by, he works for a few local news rags churning out articles and editorials, and lifting the occasional wallet or pocketbook.

It was during his ninth year at the orphanage that he discovered his ability to shapeshift. Some of the older, crueler girls were picking on him, and before long he had shifted into his morph-form and frightened them away. The ferocity of his form terrified them so much that one's hair turned almost solid white, and another refused to speak for nearly a year. Afterward, the nuns who ran the orphanage kept him under watchful eyes, leaving him little opportunity to master his abilities until he escaped their custody. He hasn't heard anything about others like him gathering in the city, but with his fingers on the city's pulse he knows something is coming...

Other: Val has an affinity for underdone meat, and his senses are exceptionally sharp. He is capable of full flight in both his morph- and animal-forms. His thick, leathery wings offer minor protection from violence in his morph-form, and his physical appearance is often enough to send many attackers away screaming in terror.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

SxyCowgirl

Of course we have room for another. There's always room. Though if it gets too crazy, I may either have to make a deviating thread and/or limit the participants. It would be awesome if we had a lot of people in it though. :)

SxyCowgirl

I know the feeling. Haha. Just hang in there alright? *hug*

Dreamers Sand

Just don't be a doofus like me and skim read before you have the edit function. -__-

Anyways, I'm off to make breakfast and I'll be making an intro post when I return.

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: Eternity on July 09, 2010, 11:35:47 AM
Just don't be a doofus like me and skim read before you have the edit function. -__-

Anyways, I'm off to make breakfast and I'll be making an intro post when I return.

Alright. Sounds good.

*Stomach grumbles*

And so does breakfast...

SxyCowgirl

Dreamers Sand

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: Eternity on July 09, 2010, 01:18:27 PM
What time of day is it?

Night time. Sorry. I should have specified. XP I think I'll add that to one of my posts. Make it easier to follow.

SxyCowgirl

Yeah. Sorry for not clarifying. Editing it soon.

And that is a very interesting combination. I may have to draw that one too. Hahaha.

SxyCowgirl

Oops! Sorry! I keep forgetting stuff! Blah! Time to find a picture of a beautiful woman with dark skin, steel blue eyes and long dark hair... XP

SxyCowgirl

Well I added links to pictures so you can see it better. I think they worked out nicely. :)

Okay. No worries. If you fall behind, you can have just followed my character wherever, worried for her safety or simply curious or something. :)

SxyCowgirl

Pandamonium

Petrosity

Username: Petrosity
Character Name: Genevieve “Vye” Laurent
Height: 5’11
Weight: 150
Accursed Creature: Sea Serpent
Appearance: ( Usually, I would describe this, but I found awesome pictures instead. Lol.)

Human Form
Morphed
Sea Serpent

Personality: Vye is a bit bipolar. She can be very passionate, out-spoken, and charismatic at times, but she can also be stoic and complacent. She is as unreadable as the sea. Generally, she's very impulsive. She's very proud of her heritage, mythical and french aristocracy alike. She is very compassionate to the ill and wounded. However, Vye a llittle snooty because she has lived a very pampered existence.

History: Vye always knew there was something a little different about her family. Since she can remember, Vye had been told about the “Gift” and the “Powers” of her blood that had has been passed from mother to daughter for centuries. Vye had heard the legendary stories of her mother being able to heal the sick from the grasps of death. Similar stories of heroic feats of the Laurants’ healing ability were bedtime stories for Vye, and a reminder of the great acts that she would perform in the days to come.

It was on the eve of Vye’s fifteenth birthday when she was embraced by her gift. A tempest raged against the cliffs of Pircady, France, near the Laurant Estate. Rain poured from the sky as if God was summoning all the water from heaven to flood France off the face of the planet. Streaks of brilliant white streaked across the midnight blue sky as the ocean’s face seemed to roll and boil to reach the dark clouds above. Despite the apparent doom that threaten to batter down the house and the surrounding territory, Vye was drawn to the waves.

Against the forceful winds and the whipping rain, Vye escaped to the coast. She was scared, confused, and excited, but couldn’t understand why she brought herself out here in the worst storm she has ever seen. Coming to her senses, Vye turned away to run back to the Estate, but the waves battered against the coast and Vye was swept off the beach’s front into the violent currents of the ocean. Vye panicked, knowing that she was about to die by drowning or by the jagged rocks. She flailed in the water as she was tossed about in the water feeling like a speck in the vastness of black water.

She was going to die, she knew it. There wasn’t an alternative. She had accepted the inevitable fate of her death when something changed. Suddenly she was no longer struggling to breath. She had gained her balance in the water. She could see in the murky darkness. She knew she was dead. There was no other excuse for the abrupt change and control that she commanded of her situation. She just couldn’t understand why heaven was located in a body of water. She moved to the water’s surface faster than she thought was physically possible. She bobbed in the ocean, shocked as she saw her house standing above the cliffs.

She wasn’t dead. Vye floated in the water, utterly dumbfounded. She looked around the ocean’s face and saw something that struck fear into her heart and soul. A giant sea dragon silhouetted against the flashing white lines of the sky. She lost her breath as the monster began to swim to her. She swam, but she could not out swim the beast. Then against all the odds, what small odds were left, the massive serpent reached for her with its head and lightly touched her forehead. A voice spoke to her, loud and clear above the crashing waves, “Child. This our gift. We are descended from Leviathan, the original Sea Dragon, who possessed all the wrath of the sea and the healing properties of water. Do not fear me; we are the same.”

Vye stared at the serpent, eyes wide, before she took a moment to examine herself. She looked down, but she noticed that she did not have any hands. She turned her head and saw her tail trailing behind her. She was a miniature version of the mythical beast that lied before her. She understood, somehow, that she had always been this way, just waiting to return to the ocean. She moved forwards her on will, hugging close to the dragon.

In the morning, Vye was awaken by a knocking on her door. Her muscled felt sore as she struggled to see who was at the door. Her mother poked her head into Vye’s room, and smiled, “We’ll go out and practice in the water again next big storm, okay, hunny?” Vye nodded, fully knowing that last night wasn’t a dream. She was a Sea Dragon of the lineage of Levinathan.

Other: Vye is terribly claustrophobic. She prefers the open sea, but she has a problem with small buildings. Also, in all of her forms, Vye has an unnatural grace. She moves too fluidly. Her movements are too precise and elegant to belong to any mortal. Although Vye can die, she can live for all of time if she does not meet her end. Her full form is her most powerful, but it is useless on land. However, Vye’s morphed form grants her strong healing powers. She also has a small degree of telepathy in both her morphed and human form, requiring contact to speak to the other’s mind. In full dragon form, her telepathy is unrestricted, and likewise is her fire breath. She cannot breathe fire unless she is in her dragon form. The only other ability Vye possess in morphed form is ability to control small amounts of water, about twenty gallons at most.
O/O's Updated 7/31/13 & A'n'A

SxyCowgirl

Hey guys. I am really sorry for the inconvenience, but my computer access will be extremely limited for a while, I don't know quite how long. I will try to post when I can, please don't move too far ahead without me. I would really appreciate it if I didn't have to play catch-up too much when I do come online.

Thanks and again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

<3 Y'all! *hugs*

Starlequin

Man, that's actually kind of a relief. I was worried I might be the only one in that boat, lol. My access has been cut down a notch or two, as well. I doubt I'll be able to make more than one or two posts a day for a while. I don't think you'll have too much to worry about, Cowgirl; I don't know about the others, but I'm counting on you for the story, so I probably won't go nowhere til you give me somewhere to go.  ;D
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Pandamonium

I'll second that. cowgirl you know my current computer status...soooooo.yea. I'm fairly limited as well.

Dreamers Sand

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: Kaizen on July 13, 2010, 12:47:34 PM
I see your point, once(if) I get the edit feature, I'll go back and edit my posts.  There's one I wanted to edit anyways, I mis-read a previous entry and my post didn't really fit.  This is my very first RP, I'm still learning, thank you for your patience.

Yeah. No worries. I understand completely. I remember when I started RPing. Hahaha. It's a lot easier if you write stories before RPing as well as acting. Haha. I was lucky. I had experience in both. :P