News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Mine is Medraut.. I think. Although that could be the middle name.. Ernie also rings a bell. Or was that you? :P
*See Pillory*

Lyron

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Sybl

Adammair

Sybl

No, I was going to Paris, New York, silly.

Adammair

*Buzzer sounds, and an automated voice says, "Please respond with a question."* :P

Isn't New York too close to be worth taking a trip to?

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

If you think 800 miles too close, is that worthy?

Lyron

Does it have to have worth? Can't you do it purposelessly?

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Sybl

Mordred

How about a giant slingshot to send you flying, with a humungus pillow on the other side to give you a safe and rather bouncy landing?
*See Pillory*

Lyron

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Belle33

Mordred

How about if the balloon was invisible, so it seemed the basket was just floating along under a flame?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Is that like telling someone they are an airhead?  XD

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

HymenBreacher

Since you are already looking up from down there...  >:)

... let's pray together?

Kahlen

Mordred

Do I sincerely want to let these two harmless little fangs press into the luscious bit of perfect skin you call a neck.. slide them in until my lips have no choice but to clamp on for dear life and lure with a craftily learned precision (took a few 'undred years to perfect, it did!) the sweetest drops you have caressing those inner vein walls.. do my eyes tell you any other thing but my utmost sincerity?
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

Hmm.. *points at two faint dots on her neck that vanish within moments* Ever hear of a drive-by bite? :P
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Mordred

Considering most of my moral values linger from the 3rd century.. (ok, I admit.. they are not exactly moral, my values).. isn't that a trick question?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Anesa