Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

despickable

Aussie live by beach of course I do

The next person can or has been on a motor bike

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Anesa

Once....as a young girl

Next person has been on a horse...

despickable

Yes scariest thing in my life as a kid
Do Shetland ponies count?

The next person has a secret place they go with their SO

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Zaphod

Nope. Is there any such thing as a secret place any more? I live in the middle of the city for god's sake.  XD

The next person is thinking about last night.

Anesa

Actually I was....  lol

Next person to post is thinking about tonight...

Zaphod

I was... sometime back. ;)

The next person has someone on their mind.

Anesa

Hmm.. possibly

Next person to post is getting very sleepy and will be heading to bed fairly quickly

Choucho

Maybe.. Deponds on when everyone gets home.

The next person likes energy drinks. :P
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Anesa

No, I don't drink those...they're bad for ya...

Next person to post is drinking an energy drink right now as we speak.... ;P

Choucho

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Choucho

Quote from: Choucho on July 03, 2011, 12:56:33 AM
Yuppers!! Red Bull!! Yum.

the next person Loves to watch the sunrise.

Anesa

I do (when I'm up that early!)

Next person enjoys gardening

Choucho

I love to watch my grandmother garden. Does that count?

Next person enjoys a good girls/boys night out.

Anesa

I do, but I haven't participated in one in ages...

Next person to post has more than one pet

Choucho

Yes I do.

Next person to post would love to learn a second language

Anesa

Si, Senorita ;P

Next person loves to crunch numbers

Prefect Mos

Depends on the situation involved in crunching the numbers. If there is an interesting puzzle , and forensics to the system, than sure, who dosent like to find empirical evidence of some interesting factoid amonsgst the one true science that is mathematics. However if your talking about sitting in front of a spreadsheet and doing robotic computations than no.

The next person thinks im nutz.

Anesa

Nah... insane maybe....but never nutz!  ;)

Next person to post had corrective dental devices as a kid...

Prefect Mos

Several actually, and to be honest they didn't really work , I still have a crooked canine, as well as my top teeth do not aline well with the bottoms, and my tongue is way to thick for my mouth. but its all part of being mixed race, things don't always fit well together.. though that might be confirmation basis, for all i know its all just poor genes in general.

The next person also learned how to give world class blow jobs, regardless of there mouth full of metal.

Anesa

World class?  Hmm.. not sure.  But I've never had any complaints! ;)

Next person enjoys any blow job they can get.....

Prefect Mos

Not guilty.. half the time i have to be the one to tell a girl there doing it wrong and show them how to actually suck a cock.

The next person is on Mumble.

Anesa

Prefect Mos

onl sort of, trying not to talk much as im clearly not right in the head at the moment.

Belle33

No guess, there - so I'll begin anew.

The next person is behind on all their RPs.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Xunzar

You'd be wrong.

The next person has a cute tummy for me to nibble? *hopeful*
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks