The blood stone (bondage humiliation N/C)

Started by seeker619, April 15, 2014, 10:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

The bloodstone was made from the blood of 100 virgins both male and female.  How many of them actually were killed for the blood is unknown but not all 100.  The owner of the stone will stay the age they are upon getting the stone for 100 years.  The stone will stay true to whomever holds it by the death of a virgin of the opposite sex for another hundred years if it does not change color.  If it does change color the color change will be temporary but for about three years prior to expiration of the 100 years the color will go from blood red to black and it will then be true to whomever it has been in contact with and that person will know as a black heart will form on the chest of that individual.  This change of loyalty requires no blood be spilled as the stone has recharged on it's own and needs no additional blood.

I have been touched by the stone as whomever she chooses to sexually master and contain stays young as she does.  For about eighty seven years I have been mastered by this ruthless woman who constantly demeans me sexually, constantly demands all of my energy go into her sexual satisfaction.  The stone is something I have been told to hold for one day each year to stay young.  Her youth requires no contact with the stone and therefore she is unaware the stone has changed it's loyalties to me.  I have the black heart now.  I am now her equal as far as being able to master and control but she does not know.  All I need to do is have her cradle the stone for three hours consecutively and she will be mine.  I can decide to keep her young or not and believe me she will stay young much longer than she wishes.  I will make her pay for everything she has done to me.

Will include N/C bondage humiliation

At first the woman in this rp must be capable of acting as a dom for a short time until I force her to hold the stone. Then the dom quickly becomes a sub.