What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelisaArtemis

something I'm not supposed to wear in public

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gold pencil skirt, cream silk shell, chocolate brown suit jacket, beige stockings and brown heels.

MelisaArtemis

Remy

Black wrap around long sleeved top, my favorite fitted combats and black high healed ankle boots.

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray coat dress with a fine white pinstripe, white silk scarf at the neck, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Remy

In an equestrian center this morning so I went for comfort and warmth.  Sneakers, dark grey velvet running pants and matching hooded top, and padded sleeveless parka.  Later when the cold leaves my bones I'll put a bit more thought into it.

daddysgirl87

An orange t shirt and purple underpants that are in no way attractive, yet ironically read "really ridiculously good looking" across the front..,

Please take a moment to appreciate how much fabric is needed for a pair of undies to sport such a verbose quotation.
"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

Remy

Favorite pj's.  Dark blue brushed cotton, really soft and light. 

Night Stalker

navy blue sweatpants, shirt and glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray business suit, pencil skirt, fitted jacket and lacy white camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Goldmoon

Yoga pants and pink sports bra...finished workout...should go shower soon.

AmberStarfire

Black velvet trousers, white t-shirt with a pic of NYC (I've never been there) and a black hoodie with a computer game company logo on it.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt, cream silk long-sleeved blouse with pearl buttons, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, black and white long-sleeved silk blouse, black flats.

WyldRanger

Dark blue jeans and a grey short sleeved shirt.

BiTheWay

Short pink pajama shorts with lime green frogs on them and a lime green tank top.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: BiTheWay on March 13, 2014, 01:39:29 AM
Short pink pajama shorts with lime green frogs on them and a lime green tank top.

They sound pretty.

Remy

A smile............... ...............

and a glass of wine and black shirt.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue business suit, pencil skirt and fitted jacket with two-button closure, pale pink mock-turtleneck shell, sheer black stockings and black heels.

JackWhite

Black boxers but that's not why I wanted to post here.

I just want to compliment the sexy outfits and descriptions that Beguile's Mistress posts!

daddysgirl87

Quote from: JackWhite on March 13, 2014, 04:01:29 PM
Black boxers but that's not why I wanted to post here.

I just want to compliment the sexy outfits and descriptions that Beguile's Mistress posts!

Me too! It makes my wardrobe seem so drab.

I'm currently wearing 11 tattoos ;)
"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

AmberStarfire

Hm.. lessee. Black stretchy pants, blue and white striped fitted t-shirt, rainbow stripey jumper and two tattoos, both hidden.

Remy

Light tanned fitted high waisted jeans, zip to the back.  Light tanned peep toed stilettos, and pale blue silk short sleeved blouse with cowl neck, my trademark silver hoop earings and bling bangles and silver encrusted watch.