Blood Oath: A Lost Girl AU Game (LGBTQA Friendly! Urban Fantasy! Accepting!)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, July 11, 2014, 09:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 28, 2014, 10:48:47 AM
WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT! ~ she shrugs~ i have my ways :P

Oh.. *edits*.. duh. My brain is slow to start today.

I like that idea!

Strifesblaze7

Still taking new people? Not caught up on the show but I enjoy it.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 28, 2014, 11:50:10 AM
Still taking new people? Not caught up on the show but I enjoy it.

Yep! And we need more guys so yay!
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Amelita

OMG I'm having so much fun with this history.

If anyone has ties into like, early european history, PM me if you want connections! xD

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Amelita on July 28, 2014, 12:34:48 PM

If anyone has ties into like, early european history, PM me if you want connections! xD

Morgana does, but I think her time might have been before your boys', given she went in to hiding for a long time.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Strifesblaze7

Well. I was considering a wolf like Dyson. That okay? Or maybe a fire based fae if you have enough wolves.

Bloodied Porcelain

At this point we have a fire elemental that's been accepted and a wolf type that is being created. If you're willing to not be the only one, you're welcome to make either type, though if you're looking to make something that is unique you might have to think outside those options. :)

Strifesblaze7

I don't mind not being the only one. I'll check the lore and see what I like best.

Kuroneko

Quote from: Amelita on July 28, 2014, 12:34:48 PM

Can't a nice bakeneko just like your boys?  ::)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Amelita

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Pretty in Pink

Just glancing at things for now, I don't expect to have my sheet started until next Monday.  But I was actually looking at Leanan Sidhe.  I didn't see one on the approved character list, so I'm assuming I'm the only one at the moment?  I'm fine with more than one, but yeah.  There's likely to be clashes if there's more than one, just because that's competition for food sources.  XD
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

AmberStarfire

There are 2 leanan sidhe in my character's family (Gwynn's mother and sister). Both are light fae though (whereas she's dark) and have only minimal interactions with my character anymore.

I'm not sure about PCs.

Pretty in Pink

Bah.  Dark Leanen Sidhe.  They forget who the oldest Leanen Sidhe is.  ALL HAIL THE MORRIGAN!

XD  People can probably guess where mine's allegiances will be.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

AmberStarfire

Welcome, we have cookies and chocolate cake, not to mention the BEST parties.

Kuroneko

Rogue

Okay, so I couldn't really write like I wanted to on the plane/at the airport. I'm honestly used to longer flights for such things so that was bad planning on my part. I'll have a sheet tomorrow though for sure. *is planning on getting all caught up*

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on July 28, 2014, 09:25:35 PM
Okay, so I couldn't really write like I wanted to on the plane/at the airport. I'm honestly used to longer flights for such things so that was bad planning on my part. I'll have a sheet tomorrow though for sure. *is planning on getting all caught up*

Take your time. I have a number of sheets to read tomorrow and I'm still working on my own, so you have time. xD

Bloodied Porcelain

Replies should have gone out to all of the pending sheets, I believe. Please let me know if I missed yours.

Amelita

Alight, my boys are all posted up nice and tidy!

Anyone wishing for connections, PM me.

Kuroneko

Okie dokie, my bakeneko is posted.  If anyone would like connections, feel free to PM me ;)

Rogue

So I've got most of the sheet, just fleshing out the history. Spent more time out and about than I expected too. Just giving an update. I know there's no specific hurry.

((I also may have chosen to make her light aligned so I have to put more effort into creating a believable backstory than I originally expected I would.))

The Golden Touch

I finally nailed down my first character, a Baku. Though, reading up on the idea for Valkyrie felt too powerful... So a Fury was my next choice. Was anyone else making one, because I know they're suppose to have sisters.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Bloodied Porcelain

As far as I know, there's no one planning to make a Fury, though we have several people who haven't committed to a second character yet, so perhaps one will pop up when they hear you're looking. ;)

The Golden Touch

Thanks, BP. I'm working on my Baku at the moment, and I'll do some whoo-whoo (insert finger wiggling here) shit with my Fury profile until someone has interest.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Bloodied Porcelain

I need to finally get my succubus worked on. *looks at her to do list which never seems to get any smaller and sighs*