U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

banned for being susceptible to my naughtiness
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Sanai

Banned for getting stilleto stuck in that position....
Or should I be banned, for putting it in that position? *winks*
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Merry Gentry

banned for thinking to keep me tied up with my thong
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Banned for not giving me any fun.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Merry Gentry

banned cause you already seem to have too much fun XD

Jade

Banned for banning someone for having too much fun. You can never have too much fun!

Nitro

You are banned for not allowing others to see your face.

Jade

You are banned for allowing others too see too much of your face.

Cardwolf

Banned for not showing more skin.

Jade

Banned for repeating someone else's reason to ban me.

Cardwolf

Banned for not offering to help destory the one ring...damn it we needed women!

Jade

You're banned for not doing the job properly.

Cardwolf

Banned for excessive doubting of my job.  Hey we succeeded in our job; don't blame us cause that little hobbit couldn't do anything right.

Merry Gentry

banned for having that sexy avi - rawr!

Nitro

Banned for showing too much.

despickable

Banned for hoggiing the game and taking all the good reasons for banning from others

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Nitro

Banned for thinking i hog the game and take things from others.

Shadowsteel

banned for crimes against sanity
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Nitro

Banned for being you.

Shadowsteel

banned for attempting to be me

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Nitro

Banned for trying to banned me.

Shadowsteel

Banned for bad grammar

Nitro

Banned for saying that.

Shadowsteel

banned for banning popular bands. And placing bans on bains.

Nitro

Banned for having a cool Screen name on here.