And the Sign said, "Long-haired Freaky People Need Not Apply..."

Started by ReijiTabibito, November 10, 2013, 09:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReijiTabibito

WANTED:

A proxy to run a one-person, maybe two people, at most, Firewall Sentinel cell.  Proxy must love mysteries and violent solutions to problems that result in one person taking out four, rather than what should happen.  Titanians or Extropians a welcome bonus.  Hypercorp stooges, Project Ozma traitors, Jovian retards, and scum need not apply.  Personal interests of sentinel include: Gatecrashing, Rimward systems, the Giza extrasolar system (and its history, both in and out of Firewall), and personal advancement.  Proxy with I-Rep of level 2 or less needn’t apply.

If interested, contact sentinel via the mesh messaging system with tagline of ‘The Gizan Affair’ followed by your ExploreNet rep.

And remember, as always.

There cannot be another Fall.

Callie Del Noire

Interested but not too strong on the system. (that and you outright banged my favorite group of folks.. Ozma survivors. :D ()

ReijiTabibito

System can be learned as we go.  (And what do you mean exactly by Ozma survivors?)

Callie Del Noire

ReijiTabibito

No...Project Ozma is the Inner System Firewall.  Can you describe in more detail what you're thinking of?

Callie Del Noire

ReijiTabibito

Probably the Futuras, not the Ozmans.  Ozmans are good for nobody.  But, yes, Futura survivors may apply!

Callie Del Noire

I'd need help coming up with a psi. I'm reviewing the Transhuman book now.

ReijiTabibito

Psis aren't my specialty, but I can do bad enough by myself.  Message the Sentinel - instructions detailed above.