News:

Main Menu

Ghost/UFO Stories

Started by Damnedangel, August 02, 2012, 04:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damnedangel

Well I don't know what made me decide to start this thread, guess its because I'm home alone in my old house and I thought I heard footsteps earlier but nobody else is here and the animals are all with me in the living room.

This is just a little fun thread, but in my opinion I don't believe in things like ghosts until I've seen them with my own eyes, however aliens are another matter. I'd like to believe there was other life out in the universe, I mean we can't be the only planet with life on it right?

Anyways getting back on topic I want to know what the citizens of E think about ghosts, are you a believer or do you think their just a bunch of rubbish. Or if you happen to have you own encounter with a ghost go ahead and post =)
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Morrowclaw

First off, let me say that being scared it very fun in my opinion. It gives a nice rush and if it's all in good fun it can leave you smiling and laughing afterwards. I haven't had a run in with too many spooks in my time but the three that I've had terrified me and keep up to this day. I don't really wanna post them for fear of being seen as a liar or a loon.

I've seen and heard odd things that chilled my blood but I've never had a typical "haunting" experience.
Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story

Sasquatch421

My aunt and uncle lived in a house that was haunted for awhile. The only things I remember from visiting was the one night we had done our christmas program then went out to their house to open presents. They had turned the lights off, but when we got there the lights were all on. When we drove up it appeared that something ran through the house turning them back off.

The other time was when we spent the night and it kept messing with the pull down map.... Noisy thing....

I also think that there might be aliens. It is a big universe and we can't be the only ones here....