Cupid's Revenge

Started by seeker619, May 17, 2012, 02:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

Cupid son of Venus has been making sure men and woman kill each other, have babies together and just about anything in between.  Cupid however has a sister, a sister his mother told him to curse with love for a monster.  All this because the sister Psyche was stealing attention from her now jealous mother.  Over the eons mortals and immortals always sought his services.  His arrow changed the world faster than money could even do.  So what is this young bachelor to do.  Perhaps take human form.  Then what?  Instigate some lovemaking, while he starts taking back what he deserves.  He wants revenge, or more aptly he wants to do to the Goddesses what they asked him to do with the men.  "Have them commit suicide over my image." was one he liked.  "Kill the cocksucker and his fucking whore of a girlfriend."

During all of this does he fall for a human or a Goddess?  And what could you offer cupid to earn his arrow than to give him all he wants.

I see this as wide open..  This is just a general idea.  All suggestions or inquiries welcome

Purveyorofidentitiess

I quite like this idea, I saw this as unapproved member and bookmarked the thread because I couldn't reply. :-) I would be interested in something like, definitely a human character, someone that's sassy, I'd even play someone more to his equal just for kicks, vying for the attention of cupid. ;-)

seeker619

Thanks for dropping me a line.  I am however not sure I expressed my idea clearly as your response doesn't seem to connect.  Now Cupid is out for sex of course but also revenge on those like his mother who were vane and shallow.  His whole life Goddesses have given themselves to him with nothing but a command on his part.  Coming to earth before turning human I had the most famous, arrogant, vane, self centered woman throw themselves at me after I would piercing them with an arrow.  They would go from being the proverbial bitch on wheels to whimpering little puddles of need for me.  Granted these are not things that grow old easy but I wanted something now that was not available before being human with free will.  I would turn all the arrogant and controlling to fall for the meek and easy going.  Does that make sense or would you like to explain your idea again.

Purveyorofidentitiess

Oh fair enough, I understand. I think this line threw me off a little.
QuoteDuring all of this does he fall for a human or a Goddess?  And what could you offer cupid to earn his arrow than to give him all he wants.
not that it's your fault. :) I just read it differently obviously. Sorry about that.

seeker619

Good morning and no need to apologize.  Don't forget a role play has two people so I don't dictate.  Which scenario do you like best.

He is tired of the arrogance and the sloth in the world of kings, queens, and rulers.  He falls for a human.  It would take more than a gorgeous body and the promise of a heated fuck to get his arrow.  You must be of use to him.  The one thing he wants is revenge on all those who resemble, mostly his mother.  Vane, cold, shallow, lazy etc.  He can have fun using his arows on those he intends to get back at.  Mostly he wants the gods and goddesses to know he will not be taken for granted and that within him the whole of the human species and the gods kings, and all the other arrogant fucks I knew so well would all be suicidal.  He wants them to bow before him.