Cravings (Looking for M/m)

Started by Zhu Que, May 09, 2013, 01:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhu Que

"I am the Phoenix, and I've been caving more games now that my finals are done and I'm taking a break from courses this summer.
I prefer homosexual pairings, it does not matter what my writing partner's gender is, as long as they play a believable character. I am female and tend to play male characters rather than female.
I do not have a min/max limit on writing expectations, but I do request that you know how to spell or use proper grammar. I understand that typos will happen, and that sometimes grammar isn't a strong point, but attempting is better than text-speak. If English is not your first language, I will understand that--I am learning other languages and I know the difficulties with using another language.

Please PM me. Please do not post in this thread. I will reply faster to a PM.

As I think of plots or characters, or details that are not covered in my Preferences or O/Os, I will update this thread."

Characters I play
I tend to play submissive characters, as that is my comfort zone. I will, however, play a dominate in certain situations.
    - I personally have a dominate, bossy personality while preferring to be submissive in the bed. Playing characters like this can be fun.
    - Submissive personality while dominating in bed is also a character style I would be interested in playing, but not as much as a bottom character.

Riley Song - Pro boy
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
    Riley Song had finally admitted to his father he was gay, he had expected anger or yelling, he had not been expecting to find himself on the lawn with his stuff spilling out of his old room on the second floor. That had been five years ago and now, at age seventeen, Riley could be found in an alley way wearing what he'd wore for the past week. Riley lived his life freely, no boss to obey and please, no school, no bills to pay, no rules other than ones he made up himself. The down side to this was that he also had no place to live, every night was either find a customer or sleep in an alley.
    Riley is purely a submissive bottom who will do nearly anything that the customer asks. I am open to many possibilities with this. Maybe a customer decides to keep Riley locked up, or a detective/cop wants to help Riley turn his life around, or anything in between.

Alexis Klein - Dominate bottom
    Alexis has always hated being treated like the girl of relationships. He couldn't keep a relationship going with anyone because of his aggression and attitude towards his opposing looks and personality. As soon as he was old enough, he began going to kink clubs and bars. Alexis felt he would always be in search of the perfect partner. Someone to follow his orders and pamper him, one who would love to be controlled. The only problem with Alexis's pleasure in being dominate is that he enjoys being taken too much. He loves the feeling of being filled as much as he loves making his partner lick his boot.
    Alexis is primarily a dominate bottom--dominate personality while bottoming in the relationship. For the right partner, he might be willing to switch. I am open to ideas for Alexis.

Zhu Que

"Adding some picture that I would love to use as inspiration, just cannot think of anything specific yet. Warning there is some minor NSFW content. Unsure of how many, but the warning is there. Also, there are a lot of pictures." >_<

"These are larger pictures, decided to separate them from the small pictures."

(Love this manga)

Zhu Que

"Currently running two games with Alexis Klein, so not currently looking for more with him right now, but if you have an idea, message me because there is always a chance that it will pique an interest that isn't happening yet."