The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Has discovered the evidence and put her hands on it.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Skadii

Has me wanting to commit another crime.

Insanityenviesme

is putting her hands to improper use
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Skadii

is giving the sudden urge to beg for more.

Insanityenviesme

has a rather delicious outlook on sex :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Skadii

Knows how to treat a lady! :)

Insanityenviesme

haha... is my kind of lady!

Forgive me for not formally introducing myself. I am Insanity, currently basking in rich pleasure at having your enchanting acquaintance!
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on March 10, 2012, 04:36:49 PM
haha... is my kind of lady!

Forgive me for not formally introducing myself. I am Insanity, currently basking in rich pleasure at having your enchanting acquaintance!
is liking the sound of things!

Pleased to meet you, Insanity. I am colerie1974...but you may call me Cole.

Insanityenviesme

should forsake words for moans so he could like the sound of things more >:)

Welcome to E, Cole! I hope you have lots of fun here!
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on March 10, 2012, 04:49:58 PM
should forsake words for moans so he could like the sound of things more >:)

Welcome to E, Cole! I hope you have lots of fun here!

causes wild anticipation for the moans to begin now.

Thank you so much, Insanity! I am sure my fun is only beginning! :)

Insanityenviesme

is also fond of the rioting pleasure of anticipation

Of course! This place is ridiculously packed with nothing but fun ;D
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

is making me think very naughty thoughts!

I am looking forward to finding that out for myself! ;) Alas, the rigours of the daily grind are calling me away. Perhaps we could continue our conversation here in a bit...if you like?

Insanityenviesme

was beaten to those thoughts ages ago ;)

Of course! Hope you have a lovely rest, Cole! I'll definitely see you later :)
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

Is awfully friendly.. or wonderfully friendly.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Insanityenviesme

has a very inaccurate assessment of me

Poor Belly-pooh -giggles-
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

okay then... is just plain awful... in the wicked sense.

..though Belly-pooh and giggles make me think you're just a sweetie pie in wolf's clothing.

Insanityenviesme

is getting warmer :)

Shhhhhh... not so loud.. I have a reputation to keep!
Moments of Sanity

Miyu

He is very dominating of the young girl

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Belle33

is envied (by the sane and insane alike)

Autumn52

is envied by me.......*smiles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Should be chased gigglingly through a forest as her garments are snatched gradually away by branches, until she can be caught in firm arms fully naked and warm from the running.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

Should be the one who has me in his arms
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Belle33

Should make room for one more in her arms.

derek

Looks like she might be deep in thought.