Harry Potter Mafia Game: Rules/Roles and OOC Thread

Started by Sarena, November 21, 2012, 12:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarena

*grins*  I made it using this website.  You can name the newspaper whatever you like and type up the story yourself.  Heh, it was pretty fun, actually.   ;D
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Kendra

morning all  ;D

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 26, 2012, 06:40:00 PM
*sighs*  Herb!  Clean up in aisle seven!

lmao
*promises to watch out for other toads* ;)

Quote from: Sasha on November 27, 2012, 11:41:26 PM
Not as good as the story Kendra wrote ....in the Storyteller's Cafe .  *coughs*  Something Different This Year .....indeed it was .

I have never been able to look at one of those dressed up in a Santa suit since without smirking a little .

lol OMG! Sasha I totally forgot about that story >.<

Quote from: Sarena on November 28, 2012, 02:26:38 AM
*grins*  I made it using this website.  You can name the newspaper whatever you like and type up the story yourself.  Heh, it was pretty fun, actually.   ;D

that is really cool ;)

Kythia

Well.  Sorry boss and colleagues.  I guess I won't be doing any work today - need to make fake newspaper articles about my life.

Let's not pretend this is a surprise to anyone hey? 

Kendra

Quote from: Kythia on November 28, 2012, 02:38:20 AM
Well.  Sorry boss and colleagues.  I guess I won't be doing any work today - need to make fake newspaper articles about my life.

Let's not pretend this is a surprise to anyone hey? 

LMAO

brilliant!!
loved it Kythia  ;D

Chelemar

Sarena

LoL this is why I adore you Kythia!  You are officially in charge of writing the silly articles for the start of each new phase!  Everyone...meet our new reporter!  ;D

I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Kythia

The power!  Kneel, maggots. Kneel before the reporter!

Chelemar

Quote from: Kythia on November 28, 2012, 09:49:27 AM
The power!  Kneel, maggots. Kneel before the reporter!

As a maggot with no knees, I wiggle before you oh mighty one.

Chelewiggle

Kendra

Kythia

Oh, good point.  Doesn't actually matter though, just Googled it and reporter doesn't mean what i thought it does.  Not sure its appropriate to wriggle. Sorry about that, all.   :-[

Chelemar

Quote from: Kendra on November 28, 2012, 11:06:24 AM
LMAO

Chelewiggle ... sounds too damn cute ;)

That's been my nickname since I was born from my dad.  Though it sounds like Shellywiggle.  Unless he shortens it to wiggle or wigs.
:D

persephone325

A little off topic, but has anyone here heard of "Liar Game"? I think that would be really fun to do here. We would have to modify it, and it might take some time, but I think it would be so fun. :)

Liar Game Wiki
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

The episodes were really great, and I LOVED the movie.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Oh gosh. I'll have to brush up on that. lol It's been so long since I've seen them. Haha.

From what I remember, you had to form alliances with others to figure out who was on the bad side. There were different themes each time. Like one round was angels versus demons...

It got pretty complicated, but that was the fun of it. I'll have to find some YT videos for examples.
I don't know.

Sasha

Quote from: Sarena on November 28, 2012, 02:26:38 AM

cool ....adds to bookmarks .

persephone325

This YT user has uploaded the complete first season of Liar Game with English subs.

Yes, I forgot to mention, it IS is Japanese.
I don't know.

Kendra

morning ;)
will get post up shortly once I've had coffee :P

Quote from: Chelemar on November 28, 2012, 11:57:50 AM
That's been my nickname since I was born from my dad.  Though it sounds like Shellywiggle.  Unless he shortens it to wiggle or wigs.
:D

too damn cute all the same ;)
sounds like the name of Scrooges first employer ... no that was Festlewig or something >.<

Quote from: persephone325 on November 28, 2012, 08:10:02 PM
A little off topic, but has anyone here heard of "Liar Game"? I think that would be really fun to do here. We would have to modify it, and it might take some time, but I think it would be so fun. :)

Liar Game Wiki

never heard of it Persephone but have bookmarked the wiki to read at my leisure ... which might be a while before I get around to doing that, but I live in hope :)

Quote from: Sasha on November 28, 2012, 11:10:31 PM
cool ....adds to bookmarks .

hah I soo did too
tis wicked isn't it?!  ;D

Teo Torriatte

Kythia

Ha, thanks.  It was meant to be an "i am tom riddle" thing but it turned out I was too lazy to check if there were any real anagrams.

Remiel

You are all making a terrible mistake!  Who wants to see this handsome mug
shipped off to Azkaban?  Nobody, that's who!

Josietta

But he is depriving the prisoners world of his handsome smile!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

persephone325

I'm watching the episode about the Angels & Demons, now. I think with a little tweaking, we could pull that off. Or something similar.
I don't know.

Kendra

is all sicky so post may be delayed
will try to get it up later  :-\