Harry Potter Mafia Game: Rules/Roles and OOC Thread

Started by Sarena, November 21, 2012, 12:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarena

No worries guys!  It was just a reminder.  But thanks for letting me know. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Beguile's Mistress

Chelemar

Kendra

Sorry >.<
was absent all weekend so missed the pm on this.

Best of luck with it Sarena, it looks awesome.  8-)
Have fun
<3

Sarena

No worries Kendra!  If I don't fail miserably at GMing a game, then there will be more. :D

*hugs* I hope your weekend was a good one!
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Chelemar

Quote from: Kendra on November 26, 2012, 05:16:10 AM
Sorry >.<
was absent all weekend so missed the pm on this.

Best of luck with it Sarena, it looks awesome.  8-)
Have fun
<3

Oh sorry Kendra. I hope your week-end went well and it was a good one.  *hugs*  You are so fun to play with and you will be missed. 

Sarena

Okay guys, I wanted to make a quick announcements.  I have decided to go ahead and open the game up to Kendra for three reasons:

1. I started the game a day early, and if I hadn't done that, this would not have even been an issue.  ;D
2.  We're still in the voting for Minster of Magic phase of the very first day, so it wouldn't be all that difficult to jump in.
and 3. If I remember correctly, back when I first posed the idea of a Harry Potter mafia game, she had expressed an interest in taking part.

I do apologize if this upsets anyone, and I can assure you, there will be no more additions or changes.  Surprises, yes, I so cannot wait until the first event! 

Now, back to our regularly scheduled silliness!  Thanks y'all!

Beguile's Mistress

Kendra

*blushes* thank you!!

*hugs Sarena, Chelemar and BeMi*

<3

will go through all the rules again and get a post up asap ;-)

Chelemar

Quote from: Kendra on November 26, 2012, 07:58:43 AM
*blushes* thank you!!

*hugs Sarena, Chelemar and BeMi*

<3

will go through all the rules again and get a post up asap ;-)

Yay, good to have you with us Kendra.  Welcome :)  *hugs*

Remiel

Yay!  Welcome to the game, Kendra!  Try not to step on any toads, they're actually Transfigured wizards.

Josietta

Yay!!! Wifey!! *snogs the Keke*

EDIT: I was going to ask to edit my post and pop in the photo i have but i'll just add  it in during my next post. :)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kythia

Kendra

*winks and hugs on Chele* you're obviously some goodluck charm ;-)

@Remiel ... ooops *scourgifies splatted toad from her boot looking all innocent* I walked on an already squished one  O:)

*hugs and snogs her wifey* woot another Hoggies game together lol

;-) Hiya Kythia

Sasha

I been wanting to play a character in this setting for awhile ....ought to be quite fun . Smiles ...

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Kendra on November 26, 2012, 05:11:58 PM@Remiel ... ooops *scourgifies splatted toad from her boot looking all innocent* I walked on an already squished one  O:)

*sighs*  Herb!  Clean up in aisle seven!

Galactic Druid

Hey Aiden, I just realized something. Aren't you the one that started up the LoL thread? Do you still play?
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Aiden

I play on occasion, lot less with a few other games holding my attention lately.

Sasha

Wonders what the LoL thread is .....goes to do a search . Curiosity killed the cat though ....

Josietta

LoL = league of legends

It's a free to play MMORPG.

Side note: I'll get an IC post up tomorrow. :D

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Galactic Druid

What Josi said. Basically, imagine the fun parts about the PvP in an MMO, then take out the part where you need to play the game 20 hours a week just to keep up with the other people, and you have LoL. It's fun, and I can play one or two games a month without everyone else tearing me apart because I don't have the time or money to sink into the game that they do.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Sasha

Oh ...very nice , I went to the site and checked out the art gallery ...smiles . Seems to have some very interesting creatures involved in it . Too bad my lap top is a little old ....doubt it would hold up the graphics for the game before running too hot . Adds it to my list of things to explore .

On my Christmas wish list ...though doubtful I been good enough for Santa to bring anything but a bundle of switches . Then again much as I like spankings ...just going to get a stocking full of coal .

Josietta

My laptop won't run games either. We can just admire from afar together, Sash. ;)

I hope Santa is good to you!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Sasha

Not as good as the story Kendra wrote ....in the Storyteller's Cafe .  *coughs*  Something Different This Year .....indeed it was .

I have never been able to look at one of those dressed up in a Santa suit since without smirking a little .

Kythia

Oh my god, Sarena, how did you make the daily prophet thing?  I'm gonna spread my news exclusively through fake Daily Prophet headlines from now on.  How do I delete my Facebook account?