Harry Potter Mafia Game Thread ~ WIZARDS WIN!!!

Started by Sarena, November 25, 2012, 02:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

Sasha rolled her eyes .... " Evil ways ...."  then went back to grumbling as she fumbled over the pages in her book . She been stuck on this side of things forever and there was nothing worse than livng amoungst these crazed wizards that thought they were so much better than  anything .  " I think you drank one too many of those potions ...."  she muttered under her breathe .

"Oh yea ...jealousy that's a new one ...."   Raising her head then to look over at persephone325 .... " Who was  I supposed to vote for ... the bloody plant ..." as she pointed to Starlequin . 

Starlequin

Aiden wasn't the young wizard's first suspect, but he couldnt argue with the obvious expertise of his more trusted and learned elders. Still, Starlequin wondered absently if he didn't sense some sort of latent, cellulose-targeted hostility radiating from someone in the room...
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Sarena

Vote Tally:

Aiden 4
James Moriarty 1

Last Call!
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Sarena

Quidditch World Cup!!!!

This just in!  Everyone is invited to attend the annual Quidditch World Cup!  Bring your pom poms and be ready to cheer for your favorite team!

Please note:  Voting is suspended as the last event of the game has been triggered. 

Also, this event will likely end the game, but it depends upon what happens as to who will win.  In the meantime, please, everyone have fun with the World Cup and post away. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Aiden

Aiden knew suspicion had turned his way, the tension in the Ministry was temporarily put on hold while the Quidditch World Cup ran. The man went to the event but kept his wand at the ready, keeping away from those other within the Ministry that almost put him to the chopping block.

Sasha

When the announcement came for the Quidditch World Cup to begin ....Sasha let out a sigh .  " come on ....silly plant wizard , you don't want to miss all the fun . "  as she scooped him up into her arm and hugged him to her side .  " Don't worry ...I won't let anything happen to you . Even if your daisy petals make me want to play he loves me ...he loves me not . I given up on men anyways . " 

Skipping into the arena ... the woman climbed to the top .  " Oh we will have a nice view from up here . " as she sat the plant down and shoved another out of the way .  " Make way for the plant dude ... " 

Why she picked up the plant was a bit unknown to her , all that hostility after so many years . First they ignored her , then they accused her of evil things ...still she was finally coming to the point of being known by all . Didn't seem like a good thing ...her mind was confused about most things . Maybe the game would bring some fun back into her life again . One of them could crash into the wall ...maybe a head on collision in the air ...oh yes she wanted to see something wicked happen as her feet did  a little pitter patter on the floor .  " I wish you were not a plant ...." 

Glancing over at the person next to her ..." What you looking at ....never seen a plant before ...."  then stuck out her tongue . Real mature Sasha ..real mature , she could hear the scolding in her head but couldn't seem to stop her own actions . This temporary delay in  the ministry justice was rather comical though . Something extrodinary was about to happen and she had a view from up here that was just priceless . 

persephone325

Sephie made her way to the stadium and took a seat to watch the match. She favoured all of the teams equally, and was never one to bet on games. She loved seeing all the amazing athletes this sport had to offer. It was always such a fun event to watch, and she couldn't remember a time when she ever missed this event.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Mr Bigglesworth

Mr. B. climbed up the stairs, feeling a chill in the air as he sat besides Sephie, hoping they could chat a little while waiting for the games to begin - at least he knew she was of no danger to him.

persephone325

Persephone hadn't noticed Mr. B. until he sat down right next to her.

"Oh hello, Mr. B." She said with a smile. "I wasn't expecting you to come so soon after my arrival." She admitted with a chuckle.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Mr Bigglesworth

"I just arrived too, and saw you there.  Us wizards can't be too careful these days, besides it's getting chilly, wouldn't want you getting cold sitting all by yourself."  He said, a small smile on his face.

Sasha

Sasha sat her large bag down ...she was in the section of her master as if there was a choice . It was crazy really a mortal sitting with the ones bred to dispise her the most . Becoming in service had led to some brutally fun activity though , she had to admit . What she missed most was home .  Looking down at the plant . " You know if you want my advise ....I would start growing those roots out and use that silly wand of yours . Because now might not be the best time to be a plant , if you get my drift . " 

Okay now she was talking to plants ....priceless . Rolling her eyes ...one should not make friends they had too much . Besides could this blundering be a sign of the great wizard . One never suspected the darkness that would come from one thought to be a fool . What a mastermind that would be . Like the Nerd boy becoming the King due to some ...electronic world on could enter . Crazy ...anyways these thoughts . She was never getting over to the otherside ...so .   " Very high up here isn't it .....try not to fall and crack your pot . " 

Then she thought on it and burst into laughter ..." Get it .... "  slapping her knee . Then a long silence in her mind ..." I am indeed gone completely mad . "

persephone325

"Ah. Stalking me, are you?" Persephone joked as she pulled a large blanket out of her seemingly never ending bag. She draped it around herself and Mr. B.
I don't know.

Starlequin

Movement! Starlequin felt the wind moving much faster than usual over his stem, the tell-tale *ZAPT* of an Apparate cast tingle through his petals. ~I'd forgotten how much I enjoy travelling~ The flower bounced back and forth as the owner of the hands clutching his pot held him tight and clambered up what seemed to be...steps? And, was the air feeling colder? And...thinner?

A sudden Apparate spell. Steps. Cold air. And a completely innocuous time of year? Starlequin's keen deductive skills informed him that these clues could only mean he was at the Quidditch World Cup match.

Well. Keen deductive skills, and the Sonicus-enchanted announcers welcoming everyone to the stadium. But even Starlequin, the dullest daisy in the world, couldn't fail to recognize the mutterings of his impromptu hostess.

Quote from: Sasha on February 01, 2013, 02:38:52 PM
"You know if you want my advise ....I would start growing those roots out and use that silly wand of yours . Because now might not be the best time to be a plant , if you get my drift. "

"Very high up here isn't it .....try not to fall and crack your pot."

"...I am indeed gone completely mad."

~I am soo buggered~
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Aiden

Aiden leaned against a wall, a pack of muggle smokes in one hand. It was a filthy habit, he knew it but it helped mask the worst of smells. The man shook one free and lit it up with the tip of his wand. As he took a long drag and exhaled the smoke from his nose in two long tendrils he pointed his wand to the sky and let the most ominous of signs loose!

The dark mark, the signal for his remaining death eaters and supporters to gather. Their mission had failed, but he would not permit any more to die. He eyed a couple and one he believed had much to do with the unraveling of their plans.

It was not personal, he just fed up with the ministry and wished to infuse new blood into a system that was stuck in the dark ages! "Avada Kedavra!" He sent the spell towards Mr. Bigglesworth, smirking as he had his remaining followers gather and just as quickly as the mark had appeared...they were gone!

Sarena

GAME RESULTS:

The Dark Mark still conjured fear in the hearts of wizards everywhere.  Everyone stared in shock.  While some looked at the lifeless body of poor Mr. Bigglesworth, others' eyes were fixated on the place where the Dark Lord Aiden had been standing.  Still others weren't sure where to look and strained to see just who, exactly, were those that had followed him.  However, one thing was clear.  They may not have gotten him, but somehow, the wizards knew it would be a very long time before they heard from him again...

PLAYERS ~ ROLES

Aiden ~ Dark Lord
Beguile's Mistress ~   Death Eater
Chelemar   ~ Death Eater
James Moriarty   ~ Potions Master*3rd MoM
Josietta ~   Dementor*MoM
Kendra ~   Wizard
Kythia ~ Wizard*converted to Death Eater on Night Three
Luna    ~ Wizard
MCsc ~ The Imposter
Moirae ~ Wizard
Mr Bigglesworth ~ Dark Arts Expert
Niferbelle   ~ Death Eater*2nd MoM
persephone325 ~ Healer
RedPhoenix ~ Wizard
Remiel ~ Mudblood*Wizard
Sasha ~ Muggle*Death Eater
Starlequin ~ Wizard
SunshineSparkle ~ Wizard
ThatRPGuy ~ Seer