Hell on Earth

Started by TamaRose, May 17, 2010, 01:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travaius

Can I have a human  character as well or should I just stick to my demons?
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Shade

Alright, then, here's my character

Name: Kuroda

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 175 lbs

Eye Color: Blood red

Hair Color: Black

Tattoos and Piercings: none

Sexual Preference: Straight

Origin: His father was a demon, and his mother was human.

Species: Half-demon

Abilities: He has dragon-like wings that he can have appear on his back at will. His claws are as sharp as any blade, and he can cover himself in a fire-like armor that will burn his enemies if they get to close, while also serving to protect him. He is very strong and fast as well, due to his demon blood. His senses are also heightened, but the most notable is his sight, which can allow him to see clearly up to 5 miles away when he focuses.

Weapons if any: He has a katana that was forged from the teeth of a dragon demon. He can infuse his flames into the blade to increase it's power.

History: He has no memory of his father. His mother raised him for the first 15 years of his life, but it was hard on both of them. Humans feared and hated him for being the spawn of human and demon parents, and demons didn't accept him because of his human half, so they had to live on the run. When he was fifteen, he and his mother were attacked by a dragon demon. Kuroda did his best to fight it, but was unable to bring it down before the demon fatally wounded his mother. In a fit of rage, Kuroda cut the demon's head off, and stabbed through it's skull to make sure it was dead. He then rushed back to his mother's side as she took her last breaths. This was the only time he has ever shed any tears. He set up a funeral pyre and burned her body, refusing to leave any chance of it being devoured by scavenging demons. After this was finished, he took the head of the dragon demon, and carried it around with him for a long time, until he found a demon that offered to create a weapon from the dragon's fangs. He agreed, and his katana was made. Kuroda now wanders, searching to find his place in this new world.

TamaRose

You can have a human character as well.As long as you can handle them all.Also,hopefully I can get the beginning of the thread up tomorrow or Friday.That way we can start.

CrazyIvan

so you are ok with people having multiply characters?

TamaRose

You can have as many as you want as long as you can handle them.

Travaius

Name: Sigmund Miller
Height: 6'1
Weight: 225
Eye Color: Brown   
Hair Color:Brown
Tattoos and Piercings:
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Species: Human
Weapons if any: Nightbringer, has the ability to darken any area so only the user can see through it.

History:
Sigmund was by no accounts normal. Noone really knows how Sigmund started out, but what people do remember about Sigmund is you would often see him walk down the street in a dirty jacket, mumbling to himself. If anyone ever stopped to talk to him, it was often about how the end was near and the war between good and evil was coming. When the demon armies first came to earth, Sigmund was overjoyed, his years of speaking about such things finally came true. He helped fight against the demons, always volunteering to do one thing or another, even trying to slip behind lines so that he could fight with the element of surprise. This is how he found his current weapon. Two groups of demons fought over whether or not they should rape a captured human, or eat her. As the fight turned violent, the human ran away, and the remnants of the two demons chased her. When he walked out into the area he saw the sword laying there, quickly deciding to pick it up. As the demons came back, he quickly became scared and a dense black fog billowed from the hilt. He noticed the demons were blindly going through the fog but that he could easily maneuver. As such he went and killed the few demons and quickly retreated, wanting to get the weapon back into the human lines. He currently attempts to lead small bands of humans against the demons, using his blade to give them the edge in any battle they manage to have.

Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

elfguy

Name: Jessica

Height: 5'5

Weight: Not sure.. a typical girl of this height's weight I would guess

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Punk hair, colored black and red

Tattoos and Piercings: No tattoos but various piercings

Sexual Preference: Bi.

Origin: Chicago

Abilities: Strong, agile, she is skilled with her handguns, sword and hand to hand combat

Weapons if any: 2 handguns and katana blade

History: Joined the resistance at an early age, when her parents got killed. She loves to fight, and tries her best to stay in top shape. Has a bad temper and can be quick to action. She mostly does it for the thrill, although saving the human race would be a good bonus.
----

CrazyIvan

Name: Christopher Hunter
Height: 6' - 3"
Weight: 192 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: White
Tattoos and Piercings: None
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Abilities: A skilled swordsman, is mix agility and strength and a master of blades. Though the his true power comes from his blade.
Weapons: His blade has the ability to change shape into different blades as well as to summon multiple blades, that can be wielded at the same time either by him or by themselves. Though there is a limit and a range that they can be used in, though within that they have the same skill as him.
History: Chris has always been on the battlefield even when he was younger, always fighting for his life. He is used to combat and not much else, which makes him a bit hard to actually approach as he is a person hardened by conflict and death. His parents where killed infront of him and he had to learn to survive on his own without the help of others. He got older and eventually found someone his master, who is now dead, who taught him how to use a sword. He mastered it quickly and he needed to as the demons made head way on the front and conquering more and more of the earth. One day though he was gifted with a blade that was forged by demons in the underworld, it was from his master, who said he long ago made a deal with a demon. The deal was that he would give himself over and follow the demon if he ever needed him, and with the invasion he did and was calling on the debt. Though the master did not want to serve and though he couldn't take his own life he ordered and attacked Chris in a death match so that he would die a human. When the demon came he was enraged at what had happened though Chris with the blade in hand and full of rage managed to kill him and once again was alone and fighting for his life. He helps the resistance and humans survive when he can and still only knows the battlefield.

TamaRose

Ok guys.Here is the link.Sorry it took so long.Also,it is a rough start but I hope it is alright.I added some pics and stuff to give you some idea of how things are.If you have any questions please ask here.Thanks.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69652.0

Travaius

Shade

lol i agree. And it looks like there are some nice toys in the dungeon ;)

CrazyIvan

Travaius I am I assuming that maybe Yomi might live there, or would they have her live somewhere else?

Travaius

No, you were right to assume she'd be there

TamaRose

God,I didn't know I would excite so many people.Yeah me.lol

TamaRose

I lost my posters!Is everyone still with me or did you guys change your mind?

Shade

I'm still here. Just waiting on CrazyIvan

TamaRose

Cool.Travius are you still with us?

Shade

Is CrazyIvan still on board?

Shade

Might be a good idea. Also, weren't there others who showed interest in this? It seems like it's just been the four of us...

CrazyIvan

sorry about the delay Shade, but I just posted. What did happen to the others?

Shade

Thanks Crazy. And I don't know...

TamaRose

I have wondered myself where everyone has gone.Although,maybe we aren't moving as fast as they would like when it comes to the war.

Shade

Maybe. It's a shame :(

TamaRose

True but I can't make them post even though I wish I could.lol