Demons, Elves, and Magic - My Idea Thread (Mostly NC-E, F/F)

Started by Myrleena, April 24, 2009, 02:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

Im interested in the following rps

Forgotten ties
Rise or fall
Wings of the fallen
and Demons snare

I wouldnt mind discussing which one you want to do more, they are all very interesting ideas. I really like snare though.

Myrleena

Mhina

Well looking at the stories you have listed I'd be interested in doing any of them really. They all look fun. Let me know if you have one you've been eager to get to and if you are interested in an RP with me.

Myrleena

*edits to add that it's best to PM the Myr to discuss things...*

As an aside, I'll be PMing you here momentarily, after editing that in.

Myrleena

Melkart

I would like playing the Dark Forest one. I think that it would be interesting to be a Dark Forest.

I know that I'm new and inexperienced in this kind of role play but I really like this concept.

Myrleena

Added 'Gates of Darkness' and 'Superheroines in Captivity'.

Chrystal

Hi

QuoteAn Experiment Gone Wrong (NC, Potential Transformation)

A careful mage can gain untold pleasures, power or information from an imprisoned demon.  Others call the creatures from the deeps for experiments into forbidden magic and lore, seeking things left uncovered.  Few of these magi survive their experiments, and those who do are often horribly changed by the enraged being.  All that it takes is a single weakness for a demon to exploit and the defenses shatter, unleashing a demon that might turn the tables in a moment.

Information: I'd love to do a game involving a succubus that escaped an experiment and took her revenge on the sorceress who dared to imprison and experiment upon her.  Either role is of interest to me, so I am not particularly set on either role at the moment.

I have a character that you might be interested in....:

Name: Zarathel
True Name: known only to herself, Lucifer and The Nameless One.
Race: ArchDemon, Succubus, formerly Archangel, one of the First of Creation

Personality: Zar is pure evil. She is one of the First, and as such has never been mortal. She exists outside time and thus has little respect for the puny beings that are forced to exist within it. She has an insatiable sexual appetite and while she will have sex with men, she prefers women. The only being in the whole of creation she will call Master (or Mistress, for that matter) is Lucifer himself. She has no respect for The Nameless One, as he has demonstrated clearly that he is not worthy of it. Without the intervention of herself and the Lord of Darkness, the earth would be another boring, drab world filled with boring drab creatures bent permanently to the Will of the Nameless One.

History: Zar's history is as long as history itself, but the most salient points are that, while The Nameless One was creating the Earth, Lucifer sat on the throne of Light and Zarathel sat on his lap. While there, both of them were burned by the Nameless One's power and filled with some of it. They were transformed from creatures of Light into creatures of Darkness.

The Archangel Michael attacked them and banished Zar from heaven. While Michael fought Lucifer, Zarathel snuck into the newly created Earth, entered the Gearden of Eden and took on the form of a serpent, tempted Eve then raped her until she passed out, then took on Eve's form and raped Adam until he passed out.

Zar and Lucifer rule hell together and are in a never ending war that is fought in five dimensions against the forces of light. Zar is Lucifer's most loyal and most successful servant, as well as being his oldest, and his first lover.

Zar is usually found with her guardian demon Gorbix (NPC), who was once mortal, and was the most feared general of the Sumerian army. Gorbix's claim to fame is that it was he and his legion that were cast out of a man by The Nameless One's human avatar, and it was he who fought his way into the Nameless One's temple on Earth and ripped the curtain from top to bottom with his sword!

What do you think?

I did have a RP going with someone where their character summoned a demon and got more than she bargained for, but she hasn't been seen on E for almost a year.

Edit to add:

In case you're interested:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121340.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=104855.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=101796.0

And her first appearance

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=76005.0

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Cuffs

*twitch*  I can't promise a regular posting schedule just yet...but that last one is a tad interesting...
Zombie Bunnies:  Terrible...Hideous...Fluffy...

FYI: I've been gone for a while...so please, don't be surprised if I don't remember something...

Ons/Offs (New and Improved)

A/A(Temporary)

Callie Del Noire

I confess to wanting some fantasy transformation story pangs. :D

Myrleena

Myrleena

Culled a few ideas to my O/Os thread, posted 'Ashes of Time'.

Roxy Rocket

*makes ticks on her clipboard.*

Tentacles... *tick*
Demonic Romance... *tick*
Magic'n'stuff... *tick*

Exalted? Why are the really kinky ones always into... agh. Sexy roleplay and system roleplay, the conflict in my heart!

Really though, how's your dance list hun?

Myrleena

Actually, about a month ago, I was swamped with requests...got about 8 in a single day. Every single one of them fell through. *shrugs* Partially conflicting expectations, partially just flakiness in general, partially me being picky. Go figure. >_>

So yeah...at the moment I have exactly 1 active RP.

But I have to ask, what did you mean by the exalted comment? *is very confuzzled*

Roxy Rocket

That comment means I'm torn between thinking up kinky things and exciting, dice rolling things. You can have the mighty sword of three fold tragedy or a big pink vibrator, that runs on diesel.

But not the Pink Strapon of Threefold Anal Tragedy.

*thinks on that, writes it down for later consideration.*

The point is there shall be no Dildos and Daiklaves.

*Writes that one down too.*

Ahem.

So you're free then? I can rummage in my tickle trunk for an outfit relating to one of the tasty, tasty scenarios in the first post and get back to you?

Myrleena

Go right ahead and PM me. The worst that'll happen is the possibility that I might not be interested.

sstone72

Hi,
I am bi-female and would be interested in the Wings of the Fallen.  I write in first person also.  If you are interested in discussing the plot line and my character and the depth of eroticism, violence, etc.  my email address is *snip*

No contact info in public areas, please.

xoxoxo
Sarah

Myrleena

Added two ideas, Skydancers and No Matter How Dark The Night...

Myrleena

Myrleena

I added A Demon's Temptation.

Honestly, I'm only looking for the one game at the moment, but don't want to delete the other ideas.