Member Referral?

Started by Elysian Radiance, August 29, 2014, 08:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elysian Radiance

I'm not exactly sure what you get for referring someone (besides a number under your name) but I want my number. :D

I referred Wispyr; his application is here. I am named in question 6.

It's not a huge, pressing matter and I'm sure that it takes time to update these things; sadly we can't just twitch our noses or bob our head and have our will be done (we can only wish).

Just wanted to ask after it, tha's all. ^.^
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Ariel

Wispyr didn't put your name/referral link in the subject field for referrals when applying to Elliquiy?

In that case, I'm not sure if a moderator can add it to your profile. Might take a bit of coding. Hopefully a staff member will see this and work on fixing it for you. :-) There's another thread in here, asking for credit also, so hopefully the staff/Vek will assist when they can.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Beguile's Mistress

This is something Vekseid can fix but with all there is going on right now on the site it may take a bit of time.  He'll get around to it as soon as he can.

Elysian Radiance

Guh.. I told him to make sure he did when he signed up. C'est la vie.

Like I said, obviously not urgent; I understand that on the totem pole, it's pretty low.

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Vekseid

This has been on my to do list for some time, sorry.

Not happening this week, at least. : /

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Vekseid on August 30, 2014, 01:41:54 AM
This has been on my to do list for some time, sorry.

Not happening this week, at least. : /

Is ok! Take your time. ^_^

Annisthyrienne

I don't mean to hijack AuroraRose's thread, but I'd like to give credit to the member who referred me here.  When I went through my approval process, I do not recall seeing any place to do so at that time, and now that the referral stuff seems to be a thing again, I think she should get the credit.....or the blame maybe, I guess.  :D  Anyhow, Wolfling72 is the member who referred me.  She is a wonderful member of our community here, and I hope I am a credit on her behalf too.

I've referred this place to at least five people, but of those, two almost never log on, one left E to avoid dealing with drama from another member, and a fourth was banned.  Currently, a sixth is going through her approval process now, and I hope at least one of my friends will stick around to write with me for a while!  ::)

Rogue

OH if we're going to backtrack I suppose I should say Ritsu referred me. >.< It was referenced in my thread so...

Elysian Radiance

Well if we're bringing this up... When I signed up I didn't see anywhere to do the referral thing, but the person that referred me was Rhynarion. >.>