Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamonedsky

-tackleglomps the way too long gone QFelicity- Look no further! Wish granted in the form of moi! Too bad you don't like girls in that way. :(

I wish I had ice cream to eats.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but all the popscicles in your fridge are eaten by your dastardly roommate because you didn't share your ice cream.

I wish time went slower when you were having fun and faster when you were bored.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Ligeia

Granted. But you can only have fun for so long, and even though time slows down during those times, it speeds right back up when your bored. You swiftly   move through life in this manner and in the end, never truly got to enjoy it.

I wish I didn't have work tomorrow and Saturday.
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Bruja

Granted...but instead you will have to wait at home with a plumber as the pipes freeze and burst, ruining the floors.

I wish I had some new kinky toys.

Ligeia

Granted. Unfortunately, they were gifted to you by someone who bought them from some unknown person they suspect had used them first, and thus are unsafe to use.

I wish I was taller
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

diamonedsky

Granted! But now you're eighteen feet tall, and like Karl in Big Fish, you're considered a monster everywhere you go except the circus. :P

I wish I had Bugs Bunny for a pet.
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but as a form of comedy, you're shot. It's not a cartoon. You don't survive.

I wish I could ride a train somewhere fun.

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Skadii

Granted, but you may never return and the fun begins to wear off and all you want is to return to your real life!

I wish for a candy cane!

Ligeia

Granted, but rather than have a nice peppermint flavor it tastes of garbage.

I wish I had cake

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Skadii

Granted...but is one that you can only "have" and never eat!

I wish I had a maid to clean my house!

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but every time they clean, they steal a few of your valuables, and you never notice.

I wish I could go anywhere in the world on a whim.

Ligeia

Granted, but it's on the whim of other people not you leading you to some, less than pleasant situations.

I wish I had a pet dragon

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but you can't manage to feed it as it grows larger, and it eats you one day. Accidentally, of course. It was very hungry.

I wish I could become invisible.

Skadii

Granted..but when you reappear...you look like Abraham Lincoln...forever!

I wish I could fly!

Ligeia

Granted. But your flying ability is limited to short flights ten seconds long and you require a week before you can make another attempt.

I wish I had a pet boa constrictor

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

diamonedsky

Granted, but as you can guess, it gets free of its habitat while you're sleeping and decides to cuddle nice and close, curling around you and.. squeezing.. really hard. Things don't end well.

I wish I had something to do.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, you now have many things to do, and long for the days when you could spend time hanging out on E.

I wish it was 20 degrees warmer here today.

Ligeia

Granted. But it only stays 20 degrees warmer for the rest of today. Tomorrow there will be an extreme temperature drop and you're city will have an isolated ice age for a month.

I wish my dog could shut the door behind him when he came inside.

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

BlightRaptor

Granted, but he's over come by anger of your criticism and slams it every time.

I wish my cat wouldn't slap me in the morning.

Ligeia

Granted. S/he now gnaws on your ankles whenever hungry and doesn't stop until you feed it.

I wish I had a snow day tomorrow

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Hali

Granted. Unfortunately all your friends and siblings with kids need to go to work and drop them off at your house to be babysat.

I wish that I could sing on key.

JN

Congratulations, you sing like a donkey.  Oh, wait, did I misread that?  Sowwy!

I wish I was smarter with my money.
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

LilyRoseBlack23

Congratulations, you're now smarter with money, but while you were getting smart the stock market crashed and money is now worthless

I wish I could lose 30 pounds

JN

congratulations, you speculated on the currency exchange market, and in the process of converting to British currency, you lost thirty pounds.

I wish that I exercised on a regular basis.
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

LilyRoseBlack23

congratulations, in the process of now exercising on regular basis, you now have lost your job

I wish that my husband would cook his own meals