What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

' My hump my hump my hump! Check it out! '

Rubicon

...is this blood making my lipstick smudge? It's supposed to be waterproof but the iron content in blood would act like an abrasive....

lenka

so grounded yet so airborn...it's all very confusing?

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

Insanityenviesme

Not yet...let me make him wait some more...
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

I dont know

Endorphin

Man, this invisible box is really heavy!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Kendra

Endorphin

Okay. Who was it? Who stole my arms again!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

lenka

Rubicon

....I hope he makes a move soon -- I'll be getting a backache if I hold this position on the chair much longer...

Sasha

" I love a stormy night ....but this wind is pissing me off ..."

Rubicon

"...okay, your tongue is out... so say ahhh... that's it... mmm. I'm seeing some redness but no patchiness -- how long have your glands been swollen?"

Zealously Jaded

Rubicon is thinking "Oooooh I'm so dark and brooding...but why will no one love me?"

Rubicon

"...yes, technically I'm being seduced by him... but you look ever so intriguing...."

Zealously Jaded

"I like watching...." (rubs sword suggestively)

Tambit

This guy's dick is going to glow green when I am done with him...

Zealously Jaded

"I wish my dick was glowing green right now!"

Rubicon

Zealously Jaded

Rubicon

"You should see what I can do with a slotted spoon and some sugar..."

Zealously Jaded

Rubicon

"Are those wings as soft as they look?"