Cleo Blackwell Ideas{All Genders Welcome}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, January 27, 2016, 06:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Miss Cleo Blackwell, Immortal and investigator of the paranormal has been helping keep the delicate balance between the seen and unseen in tact for nearly one thousand years. During this time, many have tried to get in her way from Emperors to power mad Dictators obsessed with the Occult, to ordinary citizens who simply see something that they should not. There are things in the world that just do not need to be discovered. No one understands this better than Cleo herself and her network of associates. She chooses her cases carefully and always solves them no matter how long it takes, or where it might send her.~

~Table of Contents~
Ten Plagues at the Bottom of the Sea
Three Nails - {EX}
Come Back to Me - {N/C, EX}
Dumpling Recipe - {EX}
Super 8 Films - {EX}
In Three's

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~In the wee hours of the morning of April 15, 1912 investigator Cleo Blackwell was shoved into a lifeboat and lowered into the icy waters. Luckily she was rescued while all her worldly belongings sank to the depths below presumably never to be seen again. Who knew that over a hundred years later, scientists would figure out a way to bring the last treasures of the Titanic back to the surface? Rumors of treasures beyond comprehension surrounded what might rest at the bottom of the sea. Most of what remained were just sad reminders that the ship sank and that not ALL of the passengers were rescued. ~

~The last living survivor knew that there was no treasure to be had but there WAS something else very valuable that went down with the rest of Cleo Blackwell's belongings.....On the fateful voyage Miss Blackwell's luggage had included a large trunk that just happened to be carrying inside it, the Ten Plagues of Egypt bottled in Holy Vials. She had been transporting it to a secure vault under a property owned by a secret network of Immortals and those 'in the know' about the paranormal. Someone has taken the tenth and final Plague. The Death of the First Born.~

~I'm looking for someone to play her partner in the investigation. A fellow immortal who will join her on hunt to find the tenth plague. This partner can be any gender and from any time period so long as they are immortal. The gender of the writer behind the character is irrelevant. Please note that the story focuses on Action, Adventure, Investigation and Romance. If you're interested, please feel free to PM, please DO NOT reply here.~

~Must Haves~
No one liners, please be as descriptive as possible.
No God Modding unless discussed beforehand.
I only role play via thread here on Elliquiy. I DO NOT role play via PM, Email or IM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please be advised of my O/O thread.

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Three Nails~ 1920's Massachusetts ~
It's possibly the oldest debate in history, can a being become possessed by evil? Countless men and women have been locked away in Insane Asylums because they claimed a spirit was talking to them. But what if it was true? Tucked away in a Massachusetts Asylum is a young woman who began speaking in Latin, Aramaic and a tongue unrecognizable to the human ear. Her body contorted in ways that should break bones, tear the muscle and rip the flesh apart. All signs of what her very devout family feels is possession. Until she began to receive the same wounds that Christ is depicted as suffering during his crucifixion. The exorcists and priests that had been called in to help her, then turned on the family because they believed that no one could sustain both a possession and the Stigmata, the latter being a sure sign of divine holiness. The family was admonished by the Church and the poor daughter, was dragged away to an Asylum, where she was put into restraints and shut behind closed doors. The state and numerous physicians were determined to find out just how and why this young woman was harming herself in such a way. The Family, beside themselves with grief and worry, did the only thing they could. They kept making inquiries until finally they were led to Cleo Blackwell.

I will be playing Cleo Blackwell. I need someone to play her partner, who will help her investigate the case described above. It takes place in the 1920s. Her partner can be an immortal or someone from the era who is part of the network of people who work with Miss. Blackwell. This partner can be any gender and the gender behind the writer is irrelevant. Please be aware that this case will include graphic scenes of old style Asylum treatments and the effects they had on the human body. As well violent depictions of the possessed individual and how she suffers the Stigmata. If interested, please feel free to PM. Please DO NOT reply here. Thank you.

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Come Back to Me~ Victorian Era New England~ NC/EX
~Hidden in an Asylum in Victorian Massachusetts, are women who are being driven mad by night terrors. They all come from very prominent families and their loved ones want to see them restored to health. The doctors who care for them try their best to help them, from pills and powders to electric shock treatments. Nothing seems to work. No matter what the physicians do, the ward keeps filling up and there's not one shred of evidence that points to anything but the nightmares. The only thing these women have in common, is that they have all had to deal with multiple unwanted pregnancies. With the ward full and the doctors completely stumped. Cleo Blackwell is called in to investigate a criminal with an extraordinary talent. He can kill and breathe life back into the his victims over and over again. With medicine and laws as they are, these women are driven insane.~

~I'm looking for someone to play Cleo's partner. This partner can be any gender, an Immortal or someone from Victorian New England who is in her network of associates. Whatever the gender of the character, the gender of the writer behind the character is irrelevant. Please be advised, that this story will include graphic scenes of Asylum treatments, N/C references and possible content, talk of unwanted pregnancies in the background of NPC characters and vague references to the termination of such while these NPC's are in the asylum such as the patient laying in a recovery bed or talking to a therapist to set up a surgery date.~

~Must Haves~
No God-Modding unless discussed beforehand.
I ONLY role play via thread on Elliquiy. I DO NOT role play over PM, Email or IM. No Exceptions.
If interested, please don't hesitate to PM. Please DO NOT reply here.

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Dumpling Recipe~  {EX} ~Present Day~
In all the years that Cleo has lived, she has rarely come across ways to prolong one's life. In the Ghettos of China, she heard tell of a woman who made very interesting Dumplings from a secret recipe. The recipe seemed to be nothing special at first glance. It was the usual ingredients pressed into a fine dough and then boiled or fried. Except there was one ingredient that caused these particular dumplings to stand out. They contained the brain stems of young women taken from people who were pure. She first came across these dumplings in the early 1900s but she was unable to meet their creator. Now, she has heard of a shop in present day New York that caters to strange dietary needs. These dumplings are reportedly on the menu. With every celebrity and wealthy individual wanting or needing to turn back the clock they seek out this shop and it's unique fare. What's in the dumplings is much more complicated than just a brain stem. Something much closer to Cleo's heart. She's not the only one who knew Queen Cleopatra's secret.

Cleo is very careful when it comes to finding a secret of eternal youth. There are of course charlatans in a world that offers cures to aging in little cosmetic bottles. With her own secret's integrity in the balance as well as those in her network, she feels it is her duty to investigate each and every one of the cases that happens to deal with immortality. After all, immortality is not for everyone.

What I'm looking for is someone to play Cleo's partner. They will investigate the dumplings and their recipe. And their goal is to make sure that the secret to eternal youth is kept. The partner can be any gender and they can be either mortal or immortal. The gender behind the character is irrelevant.

~Must Haves~
I ONLYrole play via thread on Elliquiy. I DO NOT role play over PM, Email or IM. No Exceptions.

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Super 8 Films~ {EX} ~Present Day~
Ever since the invention of photographs, there have been strange photos that turned up with seemingly no other means than they just....appeared. Most of the time they were destroyed or passed along to researchers. The bulk of these were lost. However, when moving pictures were invented films started showing up. Films of people dying. True madness captured on film and unleashed upon the world. One person sees the film and it infects them like a parasite. They become obsessed and the only way to break the chain is by passing the film on to another. Sometimes the madness on the film is so horrible that it needs to be fed. And it can only be fed by sacrifice. The first known film showed up in 1924. A crazed escape artist trying to capture his greatest feat for the masses sought out a researcher and the film wound up in the hands of Cleo Blackwell who noticed something peculiar about it. There was a mark on one of the frames. She put into her vault for protection. Over the years more of these films came to light. They were shot with Super 8 film and each one seemed to be a piece of the puzzle. Cleo has been following these films for years.

A group of film students got their hands on a batch of the Super 8's. They were picked off one by one until now there's one remaining. This time, I want something different. I'm looking for someone to play the film student. They can be any gender and the gender behind the writer is irrelevant.

~Must Haves~
I ONLY role play via thread on Elliquiy. I DO NOT role play over PM, Email or IM. No Exceptions.