News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

If ever there was a wiz there was...

Started by monkeygirl, April 06, 2006, 07:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeygirl

OK - I have to admit that I'm suffering from 'kid in the candystore syndrome right now  :D and I'm thinking of so many ideas... I just wandered across an Alice in Wonderland story in one of the forums and I thought... hmm... what about the wizard of Oz?  Now, there's no way I could even concieve of doing any sort of a dice rolling thing, but it certainly is ripe with possiblities for free form if we twist it about a little.  ;D

I mean, a young, virginal school girl, a dog, a mechanical man, a furry - I'm not sure about the scarecrow, but maybe he could be a sort of nightmarish scarecrow type person?  Flying monkeys, good and bad witches? Oh!  And MUNCHkins!   ;D  would anyone be interested in trying it out?  I'd be willing to put it together if I have enough people trying to make it work - let me know - we could even do some gender switching if any of you gentlemen out there want to take the part of Dorothy.   :D

Oh, and of course - we could even have wonderful Wizzer (sic) of Oz  :D

bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Akioth

That...is certainly a Unique Concept.......
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

monkeygirl

*laughing*  I'll take that as a seal of approval, Akioth *gently stroking the dragon's neck*  :)
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Akioth

*Growls COntently* I might play the ROle of The Cowardly...err.....the Well Hung Lion >.>?

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Natalie C. Barney

Don't forget the Flying Monkeys and the Ghosts. And I'll play this sounds SOOOOOOOOOOO cool!

Will so many characters each should be able to run a few since some are temporary.

Can we do characters for all of the books or just the movie. Can we deviate from the normal characters?

I want a munchkin Xena- Warrior Muchkin. Will have leather body armor, a ring weapon thingy and a short sword and a BAD attitude to bad guys. And has the hots for Dorothy. And is a lesbian! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

monkeygirl

LOL - fiirst off, I'm reserving the role of the Well-hung Lion for Akioth, if he so desires it.  Secondly, I figure that as long as the main characters are taken, the other smaller roles could be spread out and doubled up on or what have you and I'd be willing to fill in with whatever NPCs are needed - I was serious about not taking a major character role. :)

As far as deviations go, sure - if you have a good idea, bring it up and we'll work it in - I like your munchkin idea already.   ;D  Oh, and I'm most likely the best candidate for flying monkeys  ;D
bisexual and submissive

Ariabella

I would be up for Dorothy or Glinda the Good Witch. :) I love the story.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Faolan

monkeygirl

I'd love to have you both aboard - I'm putting Cindy down for Dorothy and Faolan down as the tin-man :)  That leaves Toto and a scarecrow and lots of less major characters... let's see how many we can collect over the weekend and then if we have enough, I'll start putting it together on tuesday?  Does that sound fair? :)

Oh, and thinking about it... should we start out in Kansas?  Or fast forward to the tornado dropping Dorothy in Oz? *dances about excitedly*
bisexual and submissive

Akioth

Lol, If Toto is a Wolfhound or something I might do him too :p But a litlle doggy nono :p

indarkestknight

Actually, Akioth, I was thinking.... a werewolf Toto. Mind if I take him?

monkeygirl

Akioth already called dibs on the the well hung lion so, in fairness, I think that Glabrezubane should get dibs on the toto the terrible  ;D
bisexual and submissive

Faolan

haha Yah Toto should be a big dog. I'd be happy to play Toto too.

monkeygirl

Nopes, sorry - Toto is already spoken for.  :)
bisexual and submissive

Akioth

Elvi

Well..........now there is one part in this that seems to fit me quite nicely......
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

monkeygirl

Moring all! :)  Funny thing happened last night, we crawled into bed and I just sort of brought up this idea with my girl and we started talking and all of a sudden I had all these ideas floating around in side my head.  :)  I should have written them down, but we got sort of pre-occupied and... *shrugs and smiles*  Enough of that.  Here's what I'm thinking.

The Lost Books of Oz.  It's 1899 and L. Frank Baum had just finished his first book, a collection of erotic tales placed in a whimiscal setting.  When he brings it into the publishers, they are reticent to publish it, insisting he re-write it as as children's story.  The rest is history, of course.  What we don't know, is that the original stories still exist, handed down through the generations in secret by his offspring.  Now, finally, they have come to light and the real tales of Oz can be told!  :)

So far, here's who I think I have as  characters:

Dorothy : Cindy1
Tin-man: Faolan
The (apparently quite well hung) lion : Akioth  ;D
Toto the were-terrier : Glabrezubane
The Munchkin warrioress : Natalie C. Barney
The Wicked Witch of the West : Elvi (I'm guessing that's who you were referring too?  Although the Wizard would fit quite nicely as well :))

That leaves me in need of a scarecrow, glinda, and the wizard, as well as any misc characters that people are interested in playing.  And I'd be fine with major characters having minor characters as well. :)  I'm doing it on a first come first served basis at the moment.

This is my first attempt at even trying to run a game, so any advice, opinions, or constructive criticism is more them welcome  :)

What I'd like to do is, instead of making it a linear story where the wizard has to sit around playing with his/herself unitl Dorothy makes it to Oz, is turn it into more of a setting - with different areas and different side plots going on. 

For example - there's no reason that the wizard can't be having a secret affair with one of the witches, good or bad, and perhaps the lion had been fueding with the tinman?  Or the scarecrow is gathering armies to overthrow Oz?  I'm leaving it rather open ended so that everyone can help create the story.

Here's the places I think we should have set up:

Munchkin land, the yellow brick road, the cornfield, the woods, the forest, the witches fortress, emerald city, and the wizard's chambers.

As far as characters go, I think I'd like to have this information PMed to me from anyone truly interested:

Characters Name:

Characters Gender:

Description:

Personality:

Characters ONs:

Character (& players) OFFs:

Characters Goals and ambitions:

I think that about covers it for right now - I'm hoping to be able to put this up either tuesday or wednesday, depending on how busy my weekend gets and how many people are interested.  :)  Thanks for all the inspiration  :-*
bisexual and submissive

Elvi

The Wicked Witch of the West : Elvi (I'm guessing that's who you were referring too?  Although the Wizard would fit quite nicely as well :))

I'll do both if there is no takers for the Wizard and am quite happy to give you a hand with set up and running the game, though with Cindy in as well, I think you'll have pleanty to give you a hand?

monkeygirl

*having pleasant thought about both Elvi and Cindy giving me a hand*  mmm... oh, yes?  You were saying?   ;D  Thanks, Elvi - lest's see if we get a couple more bites today and if not, I'd be happy to turn the parts over to you :)  And if we don't get ourselves a scarecrow, I think I might take that part... after all, the thought of being tied to a cross next to a major thourogh-fare sort of intrigues me somewhat    :)
bisexual and submissive

Elvi

And having your straw rearranged by a very nasty witch?

Celestial Goblin

(I keep saying myself, enough games already, enough games.)

You know, i like slender, long-haired guys, i like having knots wrapped around my limbs and i do like the concept of being a puppet sort of. I'd also happily play a scene in which birds are tearing chunks of my defensless body. Hay, why not?

Elvi

Enough game Angel........enough games........

Celestial Goblin

Yyyeess.... Ennoough..... Gaaameesss....

monkeygirl

LOL - ok, I'll pencil you in as a maybe then?  ;D 
bisexual and submissive

Elvi

No....he'll do it Monkey, he won't be able to resist, especially if he realises that I'll be torturing him as well.....