The Casting has begun[Carpathian group game] (Recruiting)

Started by fireflights, February 15, 2017, 05:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

Carpathian Male Request

This is a player request for a particular partner for my character. The playby is Gackt Kamui, particularly in his Samurai Raiments. Image example is provided in the spoiler below.

Gackt Kamui

Basics of the character:
Between 400-600 Years old
Oldest Son of a Carpathian and his Miko Lifemate
Father traveled across Europe hunting down the Vampire that killed his youngest sister, traced the Vampire all the way to Japan. Ended up with a Miko killing the vampire instead of him. Established her as his lifemate and had 5 children with her. Three males, and two females. The female twins were killed before they reached adulthood, during the time the Portuguese first came to Japan. One of the brothers went Vampire and was killed by the second oldest.

Alternative options available for this, but I want to discuss them in PM. As they are unique to this particular situation, and not something I want to publicly post if it doesn't appear to appeal.

This character is intended to be paired up with Camellia 'Cammy' Night, my character for this game.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Honeycrisp

Quote from: Cerevan on February 21, 2017, 07:20:13 PM
Just so everyone knows, I fucking blame Flower. But put my ass down for a Carpathian male with the FC of Devran Taskesen. Actual legit sheet forthcoming. God help me.

I absolve her of blame and am glad you joined us!  And I love your avatar.

Amelita

Oh btw, a Dwayne Johnson faced male incoming today.

;D

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

fireflights

Ahh the rock good to know will be keeping an eye out for it.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Cerevan

Quote from: Honeycrisp on February 21, 2017, 08:13:18 PM
I absolve her of blame and am glad you joined us!  And I love your avatar.

Awww, thankies! Made it myself! Well, okay, borrowed the art and did some photoshoppy things myself. ::) And thank you for your welcome!

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Cerevan on February 22, 2017, 07:58:57 AM
Awww, thankies! Made it myself! Well, okay, borrowed the art and did some photoshoppy things myself. ::) And thank you for your welcome!

Nice I once was that good but now I ain't...

Rog

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: fireflights on February 22, 2017, 09:08:43 AM
I'm surprised no one has used Jason Momoa yet. :P

Actually, so am I hahaha

Was tempted to Drago would have worked but tried to go less 'main stay?'

Rog

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Kokaine

Alright, I've got a female psychic available. If anyone is interested, let me know!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Caela

Sent in a sheet for the GMs to look over. Am also working on one that will be part of a couple with another writer already but she's not ready to be turned in yet. :)

Flower

I guess I should advertise. I'm writing Avery, a female psychic. She's open to plotting and potentially feeling out if she works or not with someone's Carpathian. Feel free to contact me if you are interested. (^^)

fireflights

The adverts can go into the ooc unless there is no one who strikes your fancy out of the current males :)

Livin in MD now.

undisclosedtoyou

So I'm almost half way through the first book, but I'm working on my male Carpathian already.  I won't be done with him for a couple more days because of work, but I'm definitely working on him.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

fireflights

Sounds good, we aren't rushing anyone here so take the time you need as I know other's are still working on their characters as well.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Found another Carpathian male name from Carousel, Kozul and just added it to known names

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

And another one...balan was just mentioned as a last name as well so added it to the game for Carpathian last names

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

And a third one just found in the most recent book, Dalca is now added as known Carpathian last names

Livin in MD now.

Flower

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Cerevan

Would y'all be kind enough to put a reserve on Irina Sharipova as a FC for me?

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Kokaine

So... I am looking for a male for my Nicolette. Im pretty open as far as plotting how to put our own spin on things.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

JaredSyn